• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muscle cars that turn you on ....

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banging your Mom
Swing and a miss wana be mother fucker. She is dead, but for some reason I think you would like that.

Look azzhole I was late to the thread but saw some comments I liked and some I thought needed some work.
Did not know you were some self appointed thread troll.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ... then drive home in your impala ...
Swing and a miss I will drive home in the same Porsche I am driving up in.

Nice to see you also fail at reading. Not that I really expected any better so carry on,

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swing and a miss wane be mother fucker. She is dead, but for some reason I think you would like that.

Look azzhole I was late to the thread but saw some comments I liked and some I thought needed some work.
Did not know you were some self appointed thread troll.

No actually you tried to act like an authority on everything and claimed to know just about everybody to prove it.

I just don't believe everything I read on the internet. You seemed real anxious to prove something....but you haven't succeeded.

I would call that a swing and a miss.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No actually you tried to act like an authority on everything and claimed to know just about everybody to prove it.

I just don't believe everything I read on the internet. You seemed real anxious to prove something....but you haven't succeeded.

I would call that a swing and a miss.

To the uneducated it would seem that way.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swing and a miss I will drive home in the same Porsche I am driving up in.

Nice to see you also fail at reading. Not that I really expected any better so carry on,

See what mean? Anxious to prove something.

Wow! A Porsche?!?!?! Really!!!

A VW more or less.....:nod:

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I sure wish I knew as much about cars as you do. I bet you have a bitchin ride!
Seriously I grew up, around, and loving cars. In addition to being around I devoured all the mags. Bought my first muscle/pony car when I was 17. By the time I was 21 I had owned two muscle cars, 4 VWs including a Ghia and an E Jag.

I do have several nice cars and motorcycles. I have worked hard and want to enjoy what I have earned. I am also fortunate to have good friends that feel the same. Compared to some of them I am an amateur. The couple I am staying with in VA own more than 60 cars and over 30 motorcycles. He is a real gear head.

The guy who built the car in my avatar owned Carolina Rod Shop for years and built and competed in some good race cars. In fact he competed in the OLOA more than 25 times. A real iron man.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously I grew up, around, and loving cars. In addition to being around I devoured all the mags. Bought my first muscle/pony car when I was 17. By the time I was 21 I had owned two muscle cars, 4 VWs including a Ghia and an E Jag.

I do have several nice cars and motorcycles. I have worked hard and want to enjoy what I have earned. I am also fortunate to have good friends that feel the same. Compared to some of them I am an amateur. The couple I am staying with in VA own more than 60 cars and over 30 motorcycles. He is a real gear head.

The guy who built the car in my avatar owned Carolina Rod Shop for years and built and competed in some good race cars. In fact he competed in the OLOA more than 25 times. A real iron man.

TenseForcefulLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been there ... done that ... (for it's time anyway):

61568683-770-0@2X.jpg

I like it.

My first Euro was a 1976 245 DL Wagon. Fuel injected with a 4 spd and the electric OD. Reliable and like the F-117 was invisible to those who might be looking...

But I'd have take that orange beauty in a heart beat.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it.

My first Euro was a 1976 245 DL Wagon. Fuel injected with a 4 spd and the electric OD. Reliable and like the F-117 was invisible to those who might be looking...

But I'd have take that orange beauty in a heart beat.

... here’s a great Volvo wagon story

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Alabama Highway Patrol used them as they were the quickest to top 140.
They did. The Troopers loved them.

The Javelin never got a lot of love despite making some nice cars. The top '71 could do mid 14s quarters.

Roger Penske and Mark Donahue headed up their racing program and for a manufacturer that had limited resources they did very well.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only wagon I had was one of the last of the big boys. A 1991 Buick Roadmaster Estate. Seat facing the rear. Air compressor for a nice smooth ride. I bought it cheap because my wife was working with a kids club at the time and this would belt in 10 kids. I loved the way it rode, but hated the way it looked. Used it for the cash for clunkers thing and drove a brand new car off the lot for $6500.

View attachment 202457
A Lodge brother had one that looked exactly like that one. Took a couple of trips with him. Not a bad car at all.

Family car that I learned to drive on was a '65 Ford Galaxy 500. The rear had two fold down seats. First taste of freedom for me, my brother and friends.

3230ea49286fad7294e20ef54a8d55f0--the-best-buy-brady.jpg