• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Whining from an SEC Coach

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out. I draw the line at the trifecta of Racist, bigoted homophobia.
Yeah, I would like to think the MODS would do a better job, of policing these threads!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am taking the charlie42 route here.

You all just conducted a major psychology experiment on me didn't you?!?!?!

Sick fucks!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, every single one of us doesn't have the option to decide what others find offensive.

In this case, I can see how people could be offended.

It ain't my forum, so if that's what the rule is then I guess that's what it'll be.

I've always held the philosophy that people have every right to be offended, but no right to do much of anything about it other than get thicker skin. Obviously private property means hammer/mods can dictate the rules, but in general.

But I'll follow the rules as usual.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't my forum, so if that's what the rule is then I guess that's what it'll be.

I've always held the philosophy that people have every right to be offended, but no right to do much of anything about it other than get thicker skin. Obviously private property means hammer/mods can dictate the rules, but in general.

But I'll follow the rules as usual.
You are you. We all know that. People like you and I are the reason there is an ignore function.

Not really a rule. SportsHoopla is always this way. But when someone is objecting to stuff you know isn't right, what I would do is hold up on it.

But now I find, this Hc guy was "just fucking with you" anyways and old timer is calling me out for not policing the fucking board.

Psychological experiment on my ass

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are you. We all know that. People like you and I are the reason there is an ignore function.

Not really a rule. SportsHoopla is always this way. But when someone is objecting to stuff you know isn't right, what I would do is hold up on it.

But now I find, this Hc guy was "just fucking with you" anyways and old timer is calling me out for not policing the fucking board.

These are crazy times we're living in.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant that I was messin' with bandwagon.....where this all started. I just don't want to be labeled a faggot, or a retard or a c**t, that's just rude.

rude_895.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I gave you a :funny: you sumbitch!
You're not a Bammer. You are a future aTmer, greatest football corch ever. You just need to stop being so stubborn and change your name to Jimmie HardBawlz.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not a Bammer. You are a future aTmer, greatest football corch ever. You just need to stop being so stubborn and change your name to Jimmie HardBawlz.

Hey, I'm getting around to it. I've already took my shirt off, just pacing myself.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an ignore function that is glorious.

Find it and use it.

Nobody here is going anywhere.
Fair enough, but if that's the case, then what are the rules for people getting banned? I get what the "ignore funation" is for, but if some people say something that a MOD don't like, then they will get banned, like I did.