• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Whining from an SEC Coach

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Saban picked up his whiny bitch excuse tendencies from his fans.
How absurd can it get?

Apparently very since most of us were just having fun and some people can't stop taking every little thing as a reason to hate on someone else.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out. I draw the line at the trifecta of Racist, bigoted homophobia.
Just chill and stick around.

Everybody is free to think how they want, but nobody can decide what is offensive to others and blatantly toss the hate around.

4d20 is a good poster usually. I assume that This is a reaction to the climate of the board. We shouldn't have to see it or read it as I said, nobody can tell you what you should or shouldn't be offended by.

There is an ignore button that is glorious. PM me anytime you have a question on how to use it or anything else.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently very since most of us were just having fun and some people can't stop taking every little thing as a reason to hate on someone else.
The thing is, every single one of us doesn't have the option to decide what others find offensive.

In this case, I can see how people could be offended.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"MICHIGAN STOLE ANOTHER ONE OF ER OFFENCE CERDINATERS!!!"?

Notice the good ones that Nick wants, he pays to keep. Losing the one to Michigan was no loss for us, he was allowed to leave.

And I imagine if Nick doesnt get more run this year, we may see Kiffin "allowed" to leave as well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everybody is free to think how they want, but nobody can decide what is offensive to others and blatantly toss the hate around.

4d20 is a good poster usually. I assume that This is a reaction to the climate of the board. We shouldn't have to see it or read it as I said, nobody can tell you what you should or shouldn't be offended by.

There is an ignore button that is glorious. PM me anytime you have a question on how to use it or anything else.

For the record, I wasn't tossing any hate around. I was just giving him the same kind of shit I would most people.

While I generally mean what I say to some degree, I don't generally mean the way I say it. It's supposed to be just for fun, and I thought everyone here was pretty much aware of that.

Apparently, some people take this discussion seriously, I was not among them. You think I give a fuck about defending an Auburn coach really?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, but I can't PM, start threads or post in the "what's up" section. I assume it's because I'm a faggot, retard and c**t.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, but I can't PM, start threads or post in the "what's up" section. I assume it's because I'm a faggot, retard and c**t.
No. It's because you are a new poster. We all went through it.

I will get back to you, hold on.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice the good ones that Nick wants, he pays to keep. Losing the one to Michigan was no loss for us, he was allowed to leave.

And I imagine if Nick doesnt get more run this year, we may see Kiffin "allowed" to leave as well.
I really need to stop being so creative with my jokes. You Bammers keep missing it and thinking I'm serious.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't find a quote that didn't demean retarded folk. How do you think people feel when they see that word and have a family member that is handicapped?

Have you ever met anyone you aren't better than?

I meet tons of people that are better than me in terms of money.
I meet tons of people that I am better than in terms of the type of people they are
I meet tons of people who are better than me in that respect as well
I do not profess to be better than or less than anyone, but will admit when I am a lesser man in terms of something to another person.

If you feel that word is offensive, then it is my sincerest apologies to you for offending your delicate sensibilities on the internet.

Accept this token as my apology and a peace offering.

but if you think its coming off my signature...

index.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meet tons of people that are better than me in terms of money.
I meet tons of people that I am better than in terms of the type of people they are
I meet tons of people who are better than me in that respect as well
I do not profess to be better than or less than anyone, but till admit when I am a lesser man in terms of something to another person.

If you feel that word is offensive, then it is my sincerest apologies to you for offending your delicate sensibilities on the internet.

Accept this token as my apology and a peace offering.

but if you think its coming off my signature...

View attachment 17941

Fair enough. I'm just givin' y'all shit anyway.