• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More bad news Bears today

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie Smith made the playoffs 1 time in his final 6 seasons as Bears coach and only 3 times in 9 years.

I'm more than tired of Bears fans pretending those were the good days.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie Smith made the playoffs 1 time in his final 6 seasons as Bears coach and only 3 times in 9 years.

I'm more than tired of Bears fans pretending those were the good days.
He had a freak in Urlacher that covered so much ground that Cover 2 was viable. Once U-Boat slowed down his days were done. Moving on was fine, it’s more about the bums they brought in after him. I was fine keeping him after that 10 win season but writing was on the wall that our defense was on its last legs and it most likely would have went downhill anyway. That said, because Trestman and Nagy were so bad I would gladly rolled with Lovie over those two.

If we’re gonna suck, I’d like to at least “Like” our coach. Trestman and Nagy were so sh*tty.

I would love to see KC shut down this weekend just to put more onus on how bad Nagy is.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the same exact problems under Lovie we have now.

Lovie trotted J'Marcus Webb out there thinking he was a starting caliber NFL left tackle. He promoted Devin Hester as a #1 wide receiver.

Yeah he was a bit more likeable because the players actually wanted to play for him. But he gave the same type of answers in pressers. Trust the process, review the tape, clean it up, blah blah blah. And I will never forgive Angelo and Lovie for choosing Cedric Benson over Thomas Jones.

Trestman was a different level of bad....but I don't think Flus is too far away from that level at the moment.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the same exact problems under Lovie we have now.

Lovie trotted J'Marcus Webb out there thinking he was a starting caliber NFL left tackle. He promoted Devin Hester as a #1 wide receiver.

Yeah he was a bit more likeable because the players actually wanted to play for him. But he gave the same type of answers in pressers. Trust the process, review the tape, clean it up, blah blah blah. And I will never forgive Angelo and Lovie for choosing Cedric Benson over Thomas Jones.

Trestman was a different level of bad....but I don't think Flus is too far away from that level at the moment.

Once this disaster is officially in the books, Eberflus needs to go. Getsy does too.

It's funny...because I think Fields/Mooney/Kmet are all aboard the Getsy train at least. One of the tells to me is that DJ Moore and Claypool aren't. Those two have been in other locker rooms and came here from trade and both appear to be unimpressed with what we're doing.

Now, that may just be prima donna WR bullsh*t...but still. Our homegrown rookies talk about Getsy as if he's the next coming. IE: Mooney got soundbited pretty hard in saying how much of a genius Getsy is. And then we're seeing the new guys come in and DJ Moore is agreeing with some DB from Tampa that he's not being used right while both he and Claypool are clapping hands out there. Just smells funny and makes you wonder how different we are from other franchises in how we handle things internally.

Reminds me of Brandon Marshall referring to us as a Mom and Pop store.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One could be forgiven for concluding that this organization has become rudderless.