• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More bad news Bears today

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive Coordinator Alan Williams resigns......
Braxton Jones placed on IR.....
Fields saying hes not playing his type of game,instead playing robotic and puts blame on coaches on media day,then recants later......

As the misery turns.........

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nathan Peterman released.

Rumors of FBI raids at Alan Williams house and Halas Hall. The Halas Hall rumor has been shot down by a source from the Bears.

Lots of weird rumblings on Williams. Brad Biggs said they've been under the impression for days that it isn't a health or family concern.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is turning into the nuttiest season ever?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t think the Bears could come close to sinking as low as the White Sox….but they’re making a go at it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puts blame on coaches
Heard the whole interview. This is taken out of context. He wasn't blaming the coaches. The long version was an explanation of a number of things he is trying to process which included what the coaches were telling him.

Sounded to me that he and Getsy spoke and we may see the 2022 version of Fields.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man went 12 with his prediction. LOL
Shit... I didn't see all this coming.

I still maintain street cred for being the first ever to say Fields sucks. So, that's cool. I tried to get my hopes up for this year, in spite of it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive Coordinator Alan Williams resigns......
Braxton Jones placed on IR.....
Fields saying hes not playing his type of game,instead playing robotic and puts blame on coaches on media day,then recants later......

As the misery turns.........
As cringe as that interview was with Fields, you have to cut the kid some slack. This is practically a contract year for him and it doesn’t look like he’s going to be breaking the bank and he might be thinking his career is in jeopardy. He’s probably the most frustrated he’s ever been in his entire life. We all make mistakes. Hopefully he learned from it.

On a side note, how smart do I look for saying we should trade fields this off-season? I’m kinda glad we didn’t because I don’t currently want any of these rookie QBs, but we might’ve gotten a first rounder.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, in all fairness, Alan Williams is terrible. He was a hire like Mel Tucker. A guy you knew would suck from the get go.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit... I didn't see all this coming.

I still maintain street cred for being the first ever to say Fields sucks. So, that's cool. I tried to get my hopes up for this year, in spite of it.
While in year 3 Fields has done nothing to prove you wrong, I'm going to retain a sliver of hope that he can still get it going.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While in year 3 Fields has done nothing to prove you wrong, I'm going to retain a sliver of hope that he can still get it going.

Don't get your hopes up. The whole "I just gotta be me, shut out the noise and play football like I know I can" talk is usually indicative of the end. That Fields is going with that talk-is-cheap bullsh*t is way more telling than the shark-jumping redirect into coach-blaming the media ran with.

We've seen this song and dance before.

"Well we could just use him like (insert team here) uses (insert quarterback here)...RPO, designed runs, blah blah blah..." It's all redirect bullsh*t.

You are what your play is on the field.

I've said it before: Real game-changing quarterbacks show their eliteness by now. Fields' upside potential is not what we were hoping it would be-what it should be for a first round pick you traded up for. And since everything else around Fields is just absolutely FUBAR, we aren't tapping into any bit of what little potential he has in the near future. We're just too sh*tty all around.

He'll be gone and we'll be on to the next guy.

Total...Sh*tfest. We deserve so much better as fans.

On a positive note, I doubt we'll see Eberflus give Fields a hug on Primetime because he benches him like Nagy did Trubisky. So there's a little bit of improvement for us fans. *high fives all around*

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did say I was holding just a sliver of hope. Which pretty much means very, very little. It's just that I don't want to give up on the team altogether after just two games into the season - yet at the same time I agree there's almost nothing positive on which to build. But WTF, I'll just hang onto that sliver anyway. It's either that or beat the wife........and she hits back.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cubs are trying their asses off to keep up with the bears in losing their wildcard spot unfortunatley

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all will.

He'd better start soon, though. This whole team should.

I'll give Fields and the team this loss at KC. That's just about inevitable. However, there has to be signs.

If we come home and lose to Denver? Look bad in the process? Fields looks bad in the process? That's about all she wrote for 2023 and you're likely looking at the beginning of the "end times" for Fields/Flus. Poles will survive because he'll get a shot to bring in his own QB. Pace drafted Fields.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're going to see Fields revert to what he was second half of last year real soon here. He's going to start to run run run.