• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MJ Kobe Lebron?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

I think we have been around the mulberry bush so many times that my rants have become all o or nothing.

I give Krause credit for building the roster, bringing Phil to the Bulls.

I just honestly believe it would have been all for naught, without MJ.

Jordan was the catalyst for the winning.

There are very few scenarios that I'd give the executive close to equal credit.

The Champion Raptors are a good example.

Would they have jewelry if they had Derozan instead of Kawhi?

Masai is the architect.

But, does he get more credit than the Klaw?

Reinsdorf, Krause and players egos, in that order, we're responsible for their demise.

The Owner could have, and should have, shut the nonsense down before Seasons end...really, sooner than that.

By the time he stepped in, it was too late.

This has been my position from the beginning.
Of course it's all for naught without MJ. But it's also all for naught without Pippen as it's not like they ever had success without him, right? I don't necessarily disagree with your point but, in fact, Toronto might have still had jewelry if they still had Derozan. They could not get by Lebron and he was gone. Of course, only reason they have jewelry is likely the GS injuries, so if that still happened with Derozan they might have pulled it off.

as for your overall position I don't think it's crazy at all, but I just disagree. Worse thing Krause did was say something that might have been a turn off. sticks and stones? They were still asked to come back and they CHOSE not to. Not crazy to believe Phillip didn't want to be challenged as he never was before or since. and we know there is no one who can hold a grudge like MJ, and that is a choice he makes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a good job.

No doubt he belongs in the HOF for the Bulls accomplishments.

But, they were ass right up until the D Rose days.

I say that in comparison to the Jordan days.

Which has been my central point in this debate.

Would we even know his name had Jordan been taken #2?

Would Portland have won a ring with Jordan instead of Drexler?

We will never know. But, I'd take the latter over the former in a bet.
Would you know Phillip's name if Krause didn't give him a shot? I think we know it's not easy to win a title with just one superstar, no matter how good. Does MJ have his 6 rings if Krause does not unearth Pippen?

I admit I went into The Dance thinking like most do about Krause. But I have an open mind and it has been changed in some ways.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I get it. It's a story. Saw a story that literally said a friend of John Dorsey said Dorsey was going to draft Josh Allen. But he didn't.

Once again, did the words come out of stern's mouth?

The Bulls complained to the Stern about it and then upped their offer to $30 million to beat NY.

If it didn't come out of Stern's mouth, there is no chance the Bulls give him $30 million.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls complained to the Stern about it and then upped their offer to $30 million to beat NY.

If it didn't come out of Stern's mouth, there is no chance the Bulls give him $30 million.

"no chance"? Maybe MJ said give me $30 mil or I'll walk and sign somewhere else to stick it to you?

Never mind this doesn't change anything about the 90s NBA not being quite the same as today when it comes to the CBA.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"no chance"? Maybe MJ said give me $30 mil or I'll walk and sign somewhere else to stick it to you?

Never mind this doesn't change anything about the 90s NBA not being quite the same as today when it comes to the CBA.

It is like talking to a wall with you. Google 'Knicks off Jordan $25 million" and read the article. I'm tired of explaining it to you.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you know Phillip's name if Krause didn't give him a shot? I think we know it's not easy to win a title with just one superstar, no matter how good. Does MJ have his 6 rings if Krause does not unearth Pippen?

I admit I went into The Dance thinking like most do about Krause. But I have an open mind and it has been changed in some ways.

Probably not.

If Phil didn't have his success with Bulls, would be have even been in consideration with the Lakers?

So, touche....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's all for naught without MJ. But it's also all for naught without Pippen as it's not like they ever had success without him, right? I don't necessarily disagree with your point but, in fact, Toronto might have still had jewelry if they still had Derozan. They could not get by Lebron and he was gone. Of course, only reason they have jewelry is likely the GS injuries, so if that still happened with Derozan they might have pulled it off.

as for your overall position I don't think it's crazy at all, but I just disagree. Worse thing Krause did was say something that might have been a turn off. sticks and stones? They were still asked to come back and they CHOSE not to. Not crazy to believe Phillip didn't want to be challenged as he never was before or since. and we know there is no one who can hold a grudge like MJ, and that is a choice he makes.
I don't know about the Pippen angle.

That would be a interesting debate.

He was the ultimate sidekick.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is like talking to a wall with you. Google 'Knicks off Jordan $25 million" and read the article. I'm tired of explaining it to you.
translation - "I cannot refute anything you said with anything other than a baseless article".

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not.

If Phil didn't have his success with Bulls, would be have even been in consideration with the Lakers?

So, touche....
That's my point. Phillip only got his job because Krause saw something in him and Phillip was willing to let Tex run the offense. Collins would not. Doubt he was on anyone's radar as a HC.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the Pippen angle.

That would be a interesting debate.

He was the ultimate sidekick.
He's definitely someone I've changed my stance on (like I did Krause). He's better than I gave him credit for at the time. Bulls won 55 with Pippen and no MJ. Did not look like a 55 win team in 1998 while Pippen was out if memory serves.

This isn't to say Pippen better than MJ. They were a lot younger when Pippen won 55 without MJ than MJ was in 1998 when Pippen was out.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe. . Hes a poor MJ but he did it against a FAR better conference than Lebron (better opposition) with less Help. His 2nd best player was Gasol? yea..

Kobe was better. More alpha .

Gimme a damn break. Lebron had Allen, Bosh, Shaq, Irving, Wade, Mo, Love and only ended up with THREE titles out of it (should have been 1-2) and a losing Finals Record? yea. Not good

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe. . Hes a poor MJ but he did it against a FAR better conference than Lebron (better opposition) with less Help. His 2nd best player was Gasol? yea..

Gimme a damn break. Lebron had Allen, Bosh, Shaq, Irving, Wade, Mo, Love and only ended up with THREE titles out of it (should have been 1-2) and a losing Finals Record? yea. Not good

I know everything you type here is stupid, but I love how you keep saying LeBron had Shaquille O'Neal as "help". That's maybe the dumbest thing posted here in weeks and you keep doing it.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everything you type here is stupid, but I love how you keep saying LeBron had Shaquille O'Neal as "help". That's maybe the dumbest thing posted here in weeks and you keep doing it.

Shaq was still shaq. A presence in the paint that could get you easy buckets at better percentage clip . So shush clown

I never said he was at his peak. But he was still shaq. And the East was still GARBAGE. And LaCinderalla couldn't even make it out. Big shock. LeFinalsLoser has been gifted more help than anyone and he cant manage a winning percentage

Why? Cause hes BETA. Kobe only had basically Gasol and Bynum in a much TOUGHER conference and won 2 titles. did lehype? Nope

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was still shaq.

tenor.gif

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laugh all you want. LeFinalsLoser played in the LeEast. Kobe played in a FAR better competitive West WITH LESS Supporting help. These are the FACTS!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would think at some point you would get tired of coming in here and posting stupid BS.

Still waiting for that day to come.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was still shaq. A presence in the paint that could get you easy buckets at better percentage clip . So shush clown

I never said he was at his peak. But he was still shaq. And the East was still GARBAGE. And LaCinderalla couldn't even make it out. Big shock. LeFinalsLoser has been gifted more help than anyone and he cant manage a winning percentage

Why? Cause hes BETA. Kobe only had basically Gasol and Bynum in a much TOUGHER conference and won 2 titles. did lehype? Nope
358 × 200

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think at some point you would get tired of coming in here and posting stupid BS.

I hope it never does

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again.. Kobe 2 titles as lead dog in a FAR BETTER MORE COMPETITIVE Conference. Lebron with MORE HELP in a more GARBAGE CONFERENCE WITH A LOSING RECORD!!!!

FACTS ARE FACTS PAL!!!

I know the LeLoserClowns hate Facts. But they are facts