• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MJ Kobe Lebron?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh all you want. LeFinalsLoser played in the LeEast. Kobe played in a FAR better competitive West WITH LESS Supporting help. These are the FACTS!!!

I don't really care about the Kobe/Lebron debate.

I'm just laughing at you thinking that Shaq was somehow still good enough that he would be able to help Lebron win a title.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just laughing at you thinking that Shaq was somehow still good enough that he would be able to help Lebron win a title.

Ummm.. Kobe/Shaq would have at least have gotten to the finals that year. LOL. East was completely garbage. And LeShits couldn't even make it through. He had to fake some BS injury

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2010 Shaq weighed in at 500 pounds, and averaged 12 and 7

Larry Nance Jr is currently more productive for the cavs than Shaq was.

I love Shaq (as you may have guessed) but he was pretty much useless after 2007

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.. Kobe/Shaq would have at least have gotten to the finals that year. LOL. East was completely garbage. And LeShits couldn't even make it through. He had to fake some BS injury

lol

No they wouldn't have.

Shaq was 37 years old, fat and only played in 64 games that season counting the playoffs.

It's like your mission is to outstupid yourself with every post you make.

I get not liking Lebron, I'm not a particular fan of his either...but no need to come on here and embarrass yourself over him.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously, Dorian likes to troll and I respect that but why he sticks with the dumbest takes and doesn't troll with more reasonable stuff cracks me up

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. I love Shaq too. would have loved for him to retire a Laker.

But dude was washed by the time he got to the Cavs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah.. Facts are facts. Kobe did MORE with LESS in a BETTER conference. No one can deny that.

..And thats why hes better

Also 3 of Kobe’s titles he wasn’t the best player on his own team, he never played against a team remotely close to the Warriors, his stats aren’t even in the ballpark of LeBron’s, and in the seasons where he had a shitty supporting cast his team either missed the playoffs or lost first round. LeBron’s still made the Finals, yes, in a much weaker conference.

Also, regardless of how much you try to repeat it, LeBron’s supporting cast in Cleveland was not better than Kobe’s 4th and 5th rings in LA. Kyrie and Love post gaudy numbers, but they have accomplished exactly nothing in terms of winning when not paired with LBJ. Both are very overrated.

But don’t let facts stand in the way of your blind hate.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also 3 of Kobe’s titles he wasn’t the best player on his own team, he never played against a team remotely close to the Warriors, his stats aren’t even in the ballpark of LeBron’s, and in the seasons where he had a shitty supporting cast his team either missed the playoffs or lost first round. LeBron’s still made the Finals, yes, in a much weaker conference.

Also, regardless of how much you try to repeat it, LeBron’s supporting cast in Cleveland was not better than Kobe’s 4th and 5th rings in LA. Kyrie and Love post gaudy numbers, but they have accomplished exactly nothing in terms of winning when not paired with LBJ. Both are very overrated.

But don’t let facts stand in the way of your blind hate.

When have Love or Irving had supporting casts similar to what Lebron had in Miami or LA? I agree with most of what you said but the last part is pretty dumb...Love and Irving never had other superstar cast players outside of playing with lebron

You can't knock love or Irving for not winning when they have a superstar, but lebron has plenty of times...

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have Love or Irving has supporting casts similar to what Lebron had in Miami or LA? I agree with most of what you said but the last part is pretty dumb...Love and Irving never had other superstar cast players outside of playing with lebron

You can't knock love or Irving for not winning when they have a superstar, but lebron has plenty of times...

Since Irving left Cleveland, his teams have been just as good or better with him off the floor as with him on it. He has played on a couple pretty good teams too.

If he were truly the superstar difference maker you want him to be, that simply wouldn’t be true.

And by not winning, I don’t mean championships. They just haven’t done anything but post empty stats. Make your team better.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Irving left Cleveland, his teams have been just as good or better with him off the floor as with him on it. He has played on a couple pretty good teams too.

If he were truly the superstar difference maker you want him to be, that simply wouldn’t be true.

And by not winning, I don’t mean championships. They just haven’t done anything but post empty stats. Make your team better.

That probably has more to do with him being injured, very little time to gel with his teams. Teams get use to playing with others...

What did AD do for the Pelicans? Empty stats depend on the team you play for...If it's a shitty team it will always look empty...But Irving was the 2nd best player, putting up numbers as good as Lebron, playing with lebron in the finals...How do you explain that? Playing with Lebron doesn't mean you will also put up great numbers...See Wade

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That probably has more to do with him being injured, very little time to gel with his teams. Teams get use to playing with others...

What did AD do for the Pelicans? Empty stats depend on the team you play for...If it's a shitty team it will always look empty...But Irving was the 2nd best player, putting up numbers as good as Lebron, playing with lebron in the finals...How do you explain that? Playing with Lebron doesn't mean you will also put up great numbers...See Wade

LeBron is the answer.

And you are way off as usual. Irving’s numbers as good as LeBron’s?

LOL.

Wade’s numbers with LeBron were much better than Irving’s. Not even comparable really. And Wade’s game didn’t even fit that well.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is the answer.

And you are way off as usual. Irving’s numbers as good as LeBron’s?

LOL.

Wade’s numbers with LeBron were much better than Irving’s. Not even comparable really. And Wade’s game didn’t even fit that well.

Much better huh

Is 23 ppg in the playoffs on 47% shooting and nearly 40% from 3 better than 18 ppg on 46% and 28% 3 with Lebron? I guess this is one of your other facts right

Kyrie PER with Lebron 22.2

Wade PER with Lebron 21.3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better huh

Is 23 ppg in the playoffs on 47% shooting and nearly 40% from 3 better than 18 ppg on 46% and 28% 3? I guess this is one of your other facts right

You are singling out playoff stats from Wade’s worst year when he was broken down against Kyrie’s best.

Go ahead and compare apples to apples then get back to me.

Kyrie’s ‘16 and 17 vs. Wade’s ‘10 and ‘11

Then look at regular season stats.

Really not close.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are singling out playoff stats from Wade’s worst year when he was broken down against Kyrie’s best.

Really not close.

So now you are moving the goal posts?

You said and i quote, "Wade’s numbers with LeBron were much better than Irving’s. Not even comparable really. And Wade’s game didn’t even fit that well." What does 2010 and 2011 have to do with that lol

I am comparing with Lebron. 4 years Wade played with Lebron vs 3 years Irving played with Lebron

Irving has a higher average PER and WIN SHARE, AST, PPG, ETC during his 3 years with Lebron

Too bad the numbers say otherwise huh...(This is why i called you a troll)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are moving the goal posts?

You said and i quote, "Wade’s numbers with LeBron were much better than Irving’s. Not even comparable really. And Wade’s game didn’t even fit that well." What does 2010 and 2011 have to do with that lol

I am comparing with Lebron. 4 years Wade played with Lebron vs 3 years Irving played with Lebron

Irving has a higher average PER and WIN SHARE, AST, PPG, ETC during his 3 years with Lebron

Too bad the numbers say otherwise huh...(This is why i called you a troll)

That is not true.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not true.

Actually it is...

Do you need a slower explanation...If you need me to break down the numbers for you i can do it later...Just ask!

Reactions: GNG

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really not close.

I have a more important comparison. Tristan Thompson's '15 and '16 vs. Hassan Whiteside's '18 and '19.

TT's two years included playing all 82 games both years. Won a chmapionship. Went to the Finals twice. But had his balls cut off by one of those KardASSian bimbos.

Whiteside's two years included missing a total of 38 games. That brittle bitch missed the playoffs one year. And got bounced in the first round the other year. Pat Riley sucks!

Who's better? I think the choice is obvious.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t know where you get your numbers.

Kyrie’s PER with LeBron:

‘15 RS: 21.5, playoffs: 20.9
‘16 RS: 19.9, playoffs: 24.4
‘17 RS: 23.0, playoffs: 21.3

Wade with LeBron
‘10 RS: 28.0, playoffs: 29.4
‘11 RS: 25.6, playoffs: 26.3
‘12 RS: 26.3, playoffs: 22.0
‘13 RS: 24.0, playoffs: 18.7

I could do the same with most of those other stats you posted if you like.

But you are just making shit up.

And you want to call me a troll?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is...

Do you need a slower explanation...If you need me to break down the numbers for you i can do it later...Just ask!

Wade was broken by the ‘13 playoffs. But his numbers with LeBron were much better when you compare his best 2 years to Kyrie’s best 2. And the 3rd year was better too.