• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mitch Trubisky Named Week 1 Starter

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Pro Bowl...FFS we get a qb in the Pro Bowl (on the slimmest of margins/situations)...and what happens? He throws arguably the worst interception in NFL history.

It just ain’t right.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really have no clue what you're watching do you. This game is obviously way over your head. My lord.

ahahaha...lol at chessmaster BS...ooooh the internet genius and football guru is gonna school us all, with his vast wealth of football knowledge and tickle us with his tedious use of semantics games, yet again.

10 plus years of being an internet asshole. LOL. I'm glad you have an outlet for your misery. Prolly keep ya from shooting up a school or some shit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stats were average in 2018. Remember....when he was a "Pro Bowler". Because in your head you think Pro Bowl equals good.

Naah. Probowl obviously means terrible. (rolls eyes)

How can you be so anti Trubisky if he's in your eyes "average" and this defense is so good that it can win with an average QB? You still don't see it do you grey pubes.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahahaha...lol at chessmaster BS...ooooh the internet genius and football guru is gonna school us all, with his vast wealth of football knowledge and tickle us with his tedious use of semantics games, yet again.

10 plus years of being an internet asshole. LOL. I'm glad you have an outlet for your misery. Prolly keep ya from shooting up a school or some shit.

Only a true idiot can watch what happened Sunday and declare Trubisky had a "decent" game. What in the world are you watching. Put on your dunce cap and watch something you can fully understand. Football is too complex for you.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naah. Probowl obviously means terrible. (rolls eyes)

How can you be so anti Trubisky if he's in your eyes "average" and this defense is so good that it can win with an average QB? You still don't see it do you grey pubes.

Trubisky is average at best. On his best day...he’s completely average. Which means he spends a lot of time being below average. But please...if you think I’m wrong... prove it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is average at best. On his best day...he’s completely average. Which means he spends a lot of time being below average. But please...if you think I’m wrong... prove it.

But you said he was "average" before. Now you're saying average at best. I see. Is Foles average too? or average at best?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said he was "average" before. Now you're saying average at best. I see. Is Foles average too? or average at best?

He was average in 2018. What year is it? Foles needs an offensive line just to be average. We don’t have one of those.

Surely with your vast amount of football knowledge..... you understand how the parts around a qb can highlight strengths as well as weaknesses.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was average in 2018. What year is it? Foles needs an offensive line just to be average. We don’t have one of those.

Surely with your vast amount of football knowledge..... you understand how the parts around a qb can highlight strengths as well as weaknesses.

Ohhh so now he was just average in 2018. So when you said before "we already have two of those" in regards to having average QBs and needing one of those to win with this stellar defense, you meant just 2018...I see.

So to fix this offense, we just need an offensive line and bam we have Foles and this team would be awesome with this defense right?

Brilliant analysis as usual grey pubes (rolls eyes, what a fucking idiot)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to fix this offense, we just need an offensive line and bam we have Foles and this team would be awesome with this defense right?

Awesome? No. Foles behind a competent line with a running game? Probably good enough for a playoff run.

Again....with your vast amount of knowledge....you must realize the positive effect an average to good offense can have on an already good defense
Brilliant analysis as usual grey pubes (rolls eyes, what a fucking idiot

Well you could dispute it with logic and facts....or just continue to repeat things I’ve said.

Keep obsessing over me, kiddo. It’s going so well for you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome? No. Foles behind a competent line with a running game? Probably good enough for a playoff run.

Whoa whoa whoa. I thought the objective was to win the superbowl? I mean what is the point of anything short of that right? Have our goals degenerated to merely getting into the playoffs now? Lets build rebuild the oline, running game, new coaching staff and new offensive system in 1 year to get into the playoffs! Yay!

Keep obsessing over me, kiddo. It’s going so well for you.

In your dreams grey pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa whoa. I thought the objective was to win the superbowl? I mean what is the point of anything short of that right? Have our goals degenerated to merely getting into the playoffs now? Lets build rebuild the oline, running game, new coaching staff and new offensive system in 1 year to get into the playoffs! Yay!

The objective is to win the Superbowl. Ever see a team win one without making the playoffs first? I haven't either. Notice I said a playoff run. Not making the playoffs.
In your dreams grey pubes.
No I meant in reality. You're obsessed. It's not a good look.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The objective is to win the Superbowl. Ever see a team win one without making the playoffs first? I haven't either. Notice I said a playoff run. Not making the playoffs.

So you think this team with Foles can win the superbowl?

Fix oline
Fix coaching
Fix offensive system
Fix running game
Fix WR1
(maybe) Fix upper management
Keep Foles and win Superbowl

Is this optimism or delusion? No, it's senility.

No I meant in reality. You're obsessed. It's not a good look.

I'm obsessed with calling out idiots who say idiotic things. I am unbiased in that endeavor.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obsessed with calling out idiots who say idiotic things. I am unbiased in that endeavor.

Are you also obsessed with not going to work...and banging on your drum all day?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think this team with Foles can win the superbowl?

Fix oline
Fix coaching
Fix offensive system
Fix running game
Fix WR1
(maybe) Fix upper management
Keep Foles and win Superbowl

Is this optimism or delusion? No, it's senility.

I don't want them to keep Foles and do all those other things. But if all those other things were already good right now....Foles would look a lot better than he has.

But...feel free to tell me why I'm wrong. It's easy to call people idiots....can you actually bring anything of substance to a conversation though? History says the answer is no.

You're obsessed with being a fake genius online because your life is actually that sad off this message board.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want them to keep Foles and do all those other things. But if all those other things were already good right now....Foles would look a lot better than he has.

"look a lot better". Keep ducking and dodging grey pubes.

Lets fix all those things in 1 year, you dope.

You're obsessed with being a fake genius online because your life is actually that sad off this message board.

Please expand. I would love to hear your thoughts on my life. This should be a riot.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please expand. I would love to hear your thoughts on my life. This should be a riot.
You're a closeted homo with an 11th grade education, early onset diabetes and a penchant for Wheel of Fortune. You haven't used your oven for anything but storage in over a decade. You have 3 cats and an extensive DVD collection. You don't really like football, but are are drawn to it in a Stockholm-ish manner cuz yer stepdad liked it, and he was the first person to "show you attention". You harbor bitterness towards your Mom, because she only breastfed you til you were 12. Math terrifies you. The smell of dried syrup soothes you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a closeted homo with an 11th grade education, early onset diabetes and a penchant for Wheel of Fortune. You haven't used your oven for anything but storage in over a decade. You have 3 cats and an extensive DVD collection. You don't really like football, but are are drawn to it in a Stockholm-ish manner cuz yer stepdad liked it, and he was the first person to "show you attention". You harbor bitterness towards your Mom, because she only breastfed you til you were 12. Math terrifies you. The smell of dried syrup soothes you.

How come you always take the homo angle? Are you gay?

Everything else you nailed it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"look a lot better". Keep ducking and dodging grey pubes.

Lets fix all those things in 1 year, you dope.

Not sure what I am ducking and dodging. I'm gonna throw out 2 statements...if you think either is false please say so.

1. If you put more talent around Foles...he will look like a better QB.

2. If Foles isn't protected by his offensive line...he will look like a much worse QB.

If either of those are false please tell me why.
Your life sucks.

That about sums it up for me.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. If you put more talent around Foles...he will look like a better QB.

2. If Foles isn't protected by his offensive line...he will look like a much worse QB.

If either of those are false please tell me why.

The statements above applies to ANY QB in ANY league on ANY team. You forgot #3: Water is also wet.

Your life sucks.

That about sums it up for me.

Every bone in my body shook when i read an old geezer and former gym teacher thinks my life sucks....

I just farted.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The statements above applies to ANY QB in ANY league on ANY team. You forgot #3: Water is also wet.

Every bone in my body shook when i read an old geezer and former gym teacher thinks my life sucks....

I just farted.

Farting after an orgasm? Kinky.

Congrats on first place btw.