• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike McCarthy ‘Fed Up’ with Jerry Jones Meddling?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point?

based on the resent rankings by folks that get paid for ranking, AND my opinion. You are wrong. Blowing smoke. Don't know jack. I understand it is your opinion, you've said that enough, but DT is the position group you should hammer. You seem most uninformed on this topic.

we shall see.
go eaglesof course you know
and of course,you know :lol: :lol: :lol: it all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Eagles have to do with anything? You really have your panties in a wad over a small disagreement about the Cowboys edge rush!
I've tried to help you become a better cowboy troll. It is the DT and LB positions. The DE group is pretty good. Have it your way.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried to help you become a better cowboy troll. It is the DT and LB positions. The DE group is pretty good. Have it your way.
I’m not trolling - I’m just giving my opinion. Once again, I have nothing against the Cowboys and I’m not a troll.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not trolling - I’m just giving my opinion. Once again, I have nothing against the Cowboys and I’m not a troll.
I didn’t see any trolling in your posts either, I think Cowboy fandom is so used to being trolled that when a non-Cowboy fan analyzes their team in a certain way that they disagree with it’s “trolling”, at least in this case.

I don’t see any other way it making sense.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t see any trolling in your posts either, I think Cowboy fandom is so used to being trolled that when a non-Cowboy fan analyzes their team in a certain way that they disagree with it’s “trolling”, at least in this case.

Thanks. Yeah I’m honestly not trolling, I’m just giving my opinion of what the Cowboys have going into the year.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It sounds like McCarthy is starting to plant the seeds that things weren't his fault if things go south.

McCarthy only has a job because he's willing to let Jones be Jones and I'd imagine it's pretty much common knowledge in coaching circles that if you're going to be the Cowboys' HC you'll have to be Jones' buddy and let him be the unofficial co-coach with you.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're mentally ill from so many years of playoff losing. Bunch of jerry joneses bobbing around.