• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike McCarthy ‘Fed Up’ with Jerry Jones Meddling?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say “they don’t have shit” - I just said I have some questions about their edge rush - Lawrence is aging and their depth isn’t great. That’s all I said. No need to get your panties in a wad.
LOL...just fighting stupid uninformed football opinions on a message board. It's the badge of honor for all long time Dallas fans.

Many many haters

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...just fighting stupid uninformed football opinions on a message board. It's the badge of honor for all long time Dallas fans.

Many many haters
For the record, I don’t hate the Cowboys. I only hate one NFL team - the Saints. So I’m not a hater. I’m just saying I have questions about the Cowboys edge rush and rushing game, and I wouldn’t be shocked if the Cowboys fell a bit this year and I think the Eagles are division favorites. That’s all. Not a hater, just my opinion as of now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I don’t hate the Cowboys. I only hate one NFL team - the Saints. So I’m not a hater. I’m just saying I have questions about the Cowboys edge rush and rushing game, and I wouldn’t be shocked if the Cowboys fell a bit this year and I think the Eagles are division favorites. That’s all. Not a hater, just my opinion as of now.
you do you dude. I've read your opinions and have seen all the posts you like on cowboy topics.
Your opinion is very consistent with a hater. You pulled stuff outta thin air in this thread.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Cowboys fans havent forgot even if the rest of the league has.....but there was a time just a couple years ago where the Dallas OL was almost completely non-functional because of a couple of injuries.
LOL

2017, Dak's second year.

keep plugging

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do you dude. I've read your opinions and have seen all the posts you like on cowboy topics.
Your opinion is very consistent with a hater. You pulled stuff outta thin air in this thread.
Think whatever you like, but I’m not a hater - I have doubts that the Cowboys will ever win a Super Bowl with Jerry at the helm given his constant meddling, but I’m not hating on you guys. Again, I’m just giving my honest opinions - I have nothing against the Cowboys.

I love the Falcons, hate the Saints, and don’t have strong feelings of love/hate towards other teams, but I love the NFL and follow it closely.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the last Cowboys coach who was not tired of Jerry Jones' meddling.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says you now for 11 years

seek help Mike

sea kelp?

ocean GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the last Cowboys coach who was not tired of Jerry Jones' meddling.

dave campo didn't mind it too much. then again, he was a pretty easy-goin' fella, ol' dave.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think whatever you like, but I’m not a hater - I have doubts that the Cowboys will ever win a Super Bowl with Jerry at the helm given his constant meddling, but I’m not hating on you guys. Again, I’m just giving my honest opinions - I have nothing against the Cowboys.

I love the Falcons, hate the Saints, and don’t have strong feelings of love/hate towards other teams, but I love the NFL and follow it closely.
well.... that's different.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many many haters
That extends far beyond the Cowboy message board. It's what we do here at the Hoop. There's alot of folks here that need to release the hounds.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.
First day here, Hammer was blasting many.
Still seems like a place of eat or be eaten.

The instigators don't like their serve returned.

still the better football chat board.
Hammer kicked me out my second day here, about 9 years ago.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Niners and Lions look like the best NFC teams once again as well.
Right now those are my top two as well. Obviously things can change. OTOH, not sure anyone would want my predictions to match theirs. Last year I had the Eagles making a repeat appearance in the SB. At least I got the Chiefs part right. And I remember a few years back picking the Bills to take it all on consecutive seasons. A prediction expert I'm not.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now those are my top two as well. Obviously things can change. OTOH, not sure anyone would want my predictions to match theirs. Last year I had the Eagles making a repeat appearance in the SB. At least I got the Chiefs part right. And I remember a few years back picking the Bills to take it all on consecutive seasons. A prediction expert I'm not.
I don’t think anyone is a prediction expert - you just never know what will happen in the season. Right now my NFC top 5 would be Niners, Lions, Packers, Rams and Eagles.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crusty for calling you out?
thats funny...keep spinning
You sir are the dictionary definition of crusty, and I don't even mean that in a bad way, it's who you are on these message boards, own it.

You seem to agree with the basic point of Jerry meddling, so I'm not even sure what you're arguing about!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will say you woke up the board. Most have plenty to say about Dallas.

play to you strengths is what I always say.