• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike McCarthy ‘Fed Up’ with Jerry Jones Meddling?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys do have a lot of talent, but their D-Line/edge rush and particularly their offensive rushing game are big question marks.
I agree that the problem in Dallas is Jerry, his constant meddling hurts the team.
I hope jerrah is a vampire and lives 300 years.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys for years have had fascinating issues with depth. They go down one frontline starter and the dropoff is huge.
I hope jerrah is a vampire and lives 300 years.
Jerry Jones is the NFL version of this guy. He drinks scotch like he's 35 and he's 82. His liver should be donated to medical research when he passes.

shopping

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys for years have had fascinating issues with depth. They go down one frontline starter and the dropoff is huge.

Jerry Jones is the NFL version of this guy. He drinks scotch like he's 35 and he's 82. His liver should be donated to medical research when he passes.

shopping
Willie Nelson too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys do have a lot of talent, but their D-Line/edge rush and particularly their offensive rushing game are big question marks.
wonder why Pro Football Focus just listed Dallas as having the best DE and guard tandems in football.

Last edited:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder why Pro Football Focus just listed Dallas as having the best DE and guard tandems in football.

Smith is going to be your starting LT this season. Guyton wont be ready. Not even all that close in fact. Dude was a RT in college and not one that was a natural football player at that. Incredible athletic ability. But he is going to struggle in his first couple of years I bet.

I am sure Cowboys fans havent forgot even if the rest of the league has.....but there was a time just a couple years ago where the Dallas OL was almost completely non-functional because of a couple of injuries. That is what I expect the Cowboys OL looks like this year. They are relying way too much on a couple of rookies not only playing but playing the two hardest positions on the OL.

And then throw into the mix that they dont have a good RB which means they cant pound the ball to get the OL into a rhythm. Dak could spend 2024 running for his life.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they are counting Parsons as a DE and saying him and Lawrence are the best DE tandem in the NFL? I don’t agree with that, there are better pass rushing tandems in the NFL, Lawrence is aging and isn’t as productive as he used to be, and they have no real proven edge rushers behind those two.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is going to be your starting LT this season. Guyton wont be ready. Not even all that close in fact. Dude was a RT in college and not one that was a natural football player at that. Incredible athletic ability. But he is going to struggle in his first couple of years I bet.

I am sure Cowboys fans havent forgot even if the rest of the league has.....but there was a time just a couple years ago where the Dallas OL was almost completely non-functional because of a couple of injuries. That is what I expect the Cowboys OL looks like this year. They are relying way too much on a couple of rookies not only playing but playing the two hardest positions on the OL.

And then throw into the mix that they dont have a good RB which means they cant pound the ball to get the OL into a rhythm. Dak could spend 2024 running for his life.
here is my vikings fan.

oh and.....LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they are counting Parsons as a DE and saying him and Lawrence are the best DE tandem in the NFL? I don’t agree with that, there are better pass rushing tandems in the NFL, Lawrence is aging and isn’t as productive as he used to be, and they have no real proven edge rushers behind those two.
you haven't a clue.
it would be like me telling you the Atlanta depth.

I will be nice. Please sit down.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you haven't a clue.
it would be like me telling you the Atlanta depth.

I will be nice. Please sit down.
I do have a clue - I follow all NFL teams. Do you believe Parsons/Lawrence are the best pass rushing tandem in the NFL? I don’t. And tell me who do the Cowboys have at edge rusher beyond them?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all my life, I never anybody who gets "fed up"..............just a little bit.

When you're fed up, you've had enough. Sounds like McCarthy wants to exit.........................................................with pay.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Dallas has one of the league's best DE tandems. I just pointed out Pro Football Focus cause you basically said they don't have shit. Now you are pivoting to the backups. Sam Williams has shown skills and Dallas thinks very highly of their draft pick, Kneeland.

I don't know...Dallas has drafted well.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Dallas has one of the league's best DE tandems. I just pointed out Pro Football Focus cause you basically said they don't have shit. Now you are pivoting to the backups. Sam Williams has shown skills and Dallas thinks very highly of their draft pick, Kneeland.

I don't know...Dallas has drafted well.
I didn’t say “they don’t have shit” - I just said I have some questions about their edge rush - Lawrence is aging and their depth isn’t great. That’s all I said. No need to get your panties in a wad.