• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike McCarthy ‘Fed Up’ with Jerry Jones Meddling?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The longer article the tweet references:

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising at all - I believe the main issue with the Cowboys is Jerry’s meddling with coaches and the dysfunction it causes.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy is likely to be fired and scapegoated once this season goes off the rails. But he’s not responsible for Dak, CeeDee and Micah all going into the season without new contracts, and the generally chaotic state of the roster.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're amused, not concerned! We're actually quite happy with the state of affairs.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says you now for 11 years

seek help Mike
More like 28 years!
yep
you, the new redskin fan and the Atlanta FAN.
All we need is some viking love.
Don't forget about the crusty old Dallas fan who shows up just in time to complain about people shit talking his team!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions will be quite good and may be better than Philly. I don't understand the "It's going to be Philly and SF" point when that's not even what happened by the end of last year. Let's see how Philly responds. I could see Sirianni getting fired by midseason if they get off to a slow start. He should have been fired last year.

It could even be Dallas/SF! The Cowboys have a lot of talent, and even though they have a lot of contract year questions and apparent roster holes, they could come together IMO. I think frankly that if Will McClay worked for a different owner, he would have multiple rings by now. He's been a very good personnel guy, the problem is the Jones family.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions will be quite good and may be better than Philly. I don't understand the "It's going to be Philly and SF" point when that's not even what happened by the end of last year. Let's see how Philly responds. I could see Sirianni getting fired by midseason if they get off to a slow start. He should have been fired last year.

It could even be Dallas/SF! The Cowboys have a lot of talent, and even though they have a lot of contract year questions and apparent roster holes, they could come together IMO. I think frankly that if Will McClay worked for a different owner, he would have multiple rings by now. He's been a very good personnel guy, the problem is the Jones family.
The Cowboys do have a lot of talent, but their D-Line/edge rush and particularly their offensive rushing game are big question marks.
I agree that the problem in Dallas is Jerry, his constant meddling hurts the team.