• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan football is a fucking embarrassment

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually was thinking the same thing. Sure am glad you came over from ESPN.

Yeah, I would also like to thank you for blowing up the Michigan board. Thanks. More people now post on NGSF in a day than here in a month. Thanks.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I would also like to thank you for blowing up the Michigan board. Thanks. More people now post on NGSF in a day than here in a month. Thanks.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about. I don't believe I've ever posted on the Michigan board here. What's NGSF?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any idea what you're talking about. I don't believe I've ever posted on the Michigan board here. What's NGSF?
I think he is talking about NGS forums. NGS FORUMS

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My apologies SOX, I was referring to your sparring partner M&B.

I have always found your posts well thought out. Often wrong, but thoughtful.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies SOX, I was referring to your sparring partner M&B.

I have always found your posts well thought out. Often wrong, but thoughtful.

EricBowing234.gif

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Gardener is michigan's biggest problem, the guy is a turnover machine, his decision making when throwing the ball is wildly inconsistent in a very bad way.....and when he runs he does not protect the ball very well which makes him very vulnerable to fumbling. If he does not pull his head out of his ass and start protecting the ball better (throwing and running) michigan is going to be in big trouble once they get into the meat of the Big 10 schedule

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Gardener is michigan's biggest problem, the guy is a turnover machine, his decision making when throwing the ball is wildly inconsistent in a very bad way.....and when he runs he does not protect the ball very well which makes him very vulnerable to fumbling. If he does not pull his head out of his ass and start protecting the ball better (throwing and running) michigan is going to be in big trouble once they get into the meat of the Big 10 schedule

Many agree with you. His decision making has been subject since he took over for DRob. However, he is being asked to do a lot and has very little help. He compares with how Braxton started his career except Miller had weapons. DG is playing behind a very pour interior line and is being forced into making decisions faster than he is capable. You are right, though, he better improve or we are in for a long season.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's our biggest problem but also one of our biggest assets; which makes it a very complicated situation. If they can tweak his fundamentals, and get him to calm down when something goes wrong, he can be as dangerous as any QB playing the game today. It all just depends on what players shows up, which is scary.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I killed nothing. You choose to not post there and there are only so many fans who ever did. Hell, there are only 2 total pages of posts - ever - since the site was created. Almost 1/4th of them are mine just from the last few months. There was nothing to "kill", it was already dead. Some of the earlier posts, specifically by StayHungry, are from a poster who posts on another Michigan site and no longer even posts here.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long do Michigan fans plan on making excuses for hoke?

I don't see what Hoke needs to be excused for. He has the 2nd longest home winning streak in the country, he had had a top 10 recruiting class for 3 years in a row, and has won a BCS bowl game. Don't get me wrong, I have my doubts about him, and there is plenty to critique him for this year, but Michigan has been a top 25 team each year he has been here. At this point, as a Michigan fan, things could be a whole lot worse. Playing like garbage, and still being 4-0 isn't the worst place to be. Unfortunately, if the team doesn't improve, they could easily be staring at a 7-8 win season, with a year ending blowout at home against OSU. I think that will be the time that fans start to turn on Hoke.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I killed nothing. You choose to not post there and there are only so many fans who ever did. Hell, there are only 2 total pages of posts - ever - since the site was created. Almost 1/4th of them are mine just from the last few months. There was nothing to "kill", it was already dead. Some of the earlier posts, specifically by StayHungry, are from a poster who posts on another Michigan site and no longer even posts here.

It's not the quantity that bothers me. It's the quality. It is horrible. I'm sure you have compared it to the other site. As the season approached, people came out of the woodwork and followed us there. I get better quality from those guys than from site like 247 or mgoblue.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see what Hoke needs to be excused for. He has the 2nd longest home winning streak in the country, he had had a top 10 recruiting class for 3 years in a row, and has won a BCS bowl game. Don't get me wrong, I have my doubts about him, and there is plenty to critique him for this year, but Michigan has been a top 25 team each year he has been here. At this point, as a Michigan fan, things could be a whole lot worse. Playing like garbage, and still being 4-0 isn't the worst place to be. Unfortunately, if the team doesn't improve, they could easily be staring at a 7-8 win season, with a year ending blowout at home against OSU. I think that will be the time that fans start to turn on Hoke.

So if you don't think excuses need to be made why are so many UM fans making so many regarding the poor play of your team against poor competition

All I hear is Rich Rod this, and being hired late that.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you don't think excuses need to be made why are so many UM fans making so many regarding the poor play of your team against poor competition

All I hear is Rich Rod this, and being hired late that.

....and the fact is that Hoke inherited a gold mine of talent compared to what RR faced when he arrived.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and the fact is that Hoke inherited a gold mine of talent compared to what RR faced when he arrived.
Hoke has 3 years of his guys on the team.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke has 3 years of his guys on the team.

Very good point but it should be noted that he inherited a poor team in the trenches. Those guys take longer to prepare than skill position players. We hear all the time about how freshmen WR, RB's, DB's and even QB's come in and light the world on fire. I don't think a true freshman has ever started for Michigan in it's history. You can't compare this to Meyer's situation because there wasn't the huge philosophy change in the program twice in three years. That set us back a decade.

My issue with Hoke is that he doesn't seem to be a great game coach. Halftime adjustments are non existent.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good point but it should be noted that he inherited a poor team in the trenches. Those guys take longer to prepare than skill position players. We hear all the time about how freshmen WR, RB's, DB's and even QB's come in and light the world on fire. I don't think a true freshman has ever started for Michigan in it's history. You can't compare this to Meyer's situation because there wasn't the huge philosophy change in the program twice in three years. That set us back a decade.

My issue with Hoke is that he doesn't seem to be a great game coach. Halftime adjustments are non existent.
I agree with the guys in the trenches but should 3 years of coaching have made a difference?

It seems like Hoke does not coach on game day he lets his assistants do all the game plan and calling. I know you have to trust them but when he sees what was happening with Akron and UConn he should have stepped in and made changes. If he did then he has more learning to do as a coach on game day. If he didn't the he has to learn how to be the HC.