• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan bit with the Alabama and OSU career ending injury bug

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devan Bogard, Armani Reeves, Jamel Dean, Kyle Berger just off the top of my head. Will look and see who else.

Add Kyle Dodson and Trey Johnson.

Not ignored, nor ignowed.
While it sounds good naming those players. Three of them weren't in the first 3 years at OSU when he broke Saban's NCAA record for medical hardships after taking over a team and Jamel Dean never even took a medical hardship. He started practicing with Auburn after OSU said his career was over.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the answer to the question and frankly don't care.

If he wanted to clear roster spots he could have just kicked them off the team. I wouldn't care either way.

Anyway, good luck and see you in a week when you create this same stupid thread over again.
If you'd like me to answer for you. I can. It will tell you exactly what I have said from the beginning. He was getting rid.of.players he didn't recruit.

You keep believing Bama players were injured exponentially more than any team in NCAA history (until Meyer copied off Saban) It is quite humorous how Saban controls the puppets and they believe everything that he says.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'd like me to answer for you. I can. It will tell you exactly what I have said from the beginning. He was getting rid.of.players he didn't recruit.

You keep believing Bama players were injured exponentially more than any team in NCAA history (until Meyer copied off Saban) It is quite humorous how Saban controls the puppets and they believe everything that he says.

I.do.not.care.if.he.straight.up.just.booted.players.from.the.team.

I.am.in.favor.of.not.giving.free.rides.to.players.who.are.unable.to.contribute.

Medical.scholarships.are.not.needed.to.accomplish.that.goal.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it sounds good naming those players. Three of them weren't in the first 3 years at OSU when he broke Saban's NCAA record for medical hardships after taking over a team and Jamel Dean never even took a medical hardship. He started practicing with Auburn after OSU said his career was over.
Sorry, you acted like Urban never medical redshirts players he recruits. That is simply not the case. Pick an argument and stick to it, please.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devan Bogard, Armani Reeves, Jamel Dean, Kyle Berger just off the top of my head. Will look and see who else.

Add Kyle Dodson and Trey Johnson.

Not ignored, nor ignowed.

Don't waste your time. This bandwagon boy has been already shot down over the past 2 months on everything from oversigning, to medical redshirts, to greyshirting, to Hardbaugh being on Saban and Meyer's level. He has a hard time distinguishing fact from fiction. He claims Bama issued 12 medical redshirts. He links an article that offers 3 players, two of whom agreed that it was in their best interest. Who are the other 9? Same with his claim about Meyer forcing out 40 players. One article that gave 3 names, none of which proved his point. Who are the other 37? He really needs some new material.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same question to OSU fans. How many of the medical hardships Meyer handed out were to players he really recruited? My guess is this question will be ignowed just as Bama fans have ignored responding. The answer to the question will prove my point.

I simply don't care about your never ending bullshit rants. It's 1 thing after another w/ you in a very lame attempt to pretend Jimmy Jam has accomplished more than he actually has @ the CFB level @ this point. You truly act as if he's already accomplished everything in CFB.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh >>>>> Bear Bryant, Nick Saban, Woody Hayes, Urban Meyer, Knute Rockne, Ara Parseghian, Tom Osbourne, Bob Devaney, Barry Switzer, Bob Stoops, Darrell Royal, Mack Brown, Pete Carroll, John McKay!!!!

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh >>>>> Bear Bryant, Nick Saban, Woody Hayes, Urban Meyer, Knute Rockne, Ara Parseghian, Tom Osbourne, Bob Devaney, Barry Switzer, Bob Stoops, Darrell Royal, Mack Brown, Pete Carroll, John McKay!!!!

Bobby Bowden, JoePed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't waste your time. This bandwagon boy has been already shot down over the past 2 months on everything from oversigning, to medical redshirts, to greyshirting, to Hardbaugh being on Saban and Meyer's level. He has a hard time distinguishing fact from fiction. He claims Bama issued 12 medical redshirts. He links an article that offers 3 players, two of whom agreed that it was in their best interest. Who are the other 9? Same with his claim about Meyer forcing out 40 players. One article that gave 3 names, none of which proved his point. Who are the other 37? He really needs some new material.
Bino. Stick to rainbows.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply don't care about your never ending bullshit rants. It's 1 thing after another w/ you in a very lame attempt to pretend Jimmy Jam has accomplished more than he actually has @ the CFB level @ this point. You truly act as if he's already accomplished everything in CFB.
Putting up a thread that proves my point is bragging about Harbaugh? Really? I just pointed out he is using the EXACT same thing Saban and Meyer did when they took over at their schools. Trimming the fat off the roster and hiding it behind "medical reasons" -- the team opens up a scholarship, the player get to finish school.

The difference -- Bama and OSU fans are puppets and actually think their coaches are doing it the right way and not bending rules or finding any type of advantage they can, because they say so. It is actually comical.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting up a thread that proves my point is bragging about Harbaugh? Really? I just pointed out he is using the EXACT same thing Saban and Meyer did when they took over at their schools. Trimming the fat off the roster and hiding it behind "medical reasons" -- the team opens up a scholarship, the player get to finish school.

The difference -- Bama and OSU fans are puppets and actually think their coaches are doing it the right way and not bending rules or finding any type of advantage they can, because they say so. It is actually comical.

Do you ever shut the fuck up?

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only point you proved is that you're clueless. Does your retardrant include Bama 2007 recruit Chris Lett. A player who was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes before he ever made it to campus.and never got to play a down yet got a medical scholarship?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I don't think you understand is they don't care. Some of those medical hardships were warranted and some were to clear space. Thing is you and Michigan fans are the only one's who care about it. It was Michigan fan's that whined about it before Harbaugh, no one else. Seriously no one gives a fuck. 4d20 is correct, if they can't contribute they don't deserve free education, housing, food, clothes, etc., shit happens. It's the same thing in the real world when new bosses come in, companies buy other companies, etc. If you're good enough to have earned a scholarship to Michigan, Ohio St., Alabama, I'd be willing to bet you are good enough to still earn a free education somewhere. :2cents:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your excellent advice.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, you say something that makes sense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't think you understand is they don't care. Some of those medical hardships were warranted and some were to clear space. Thing is you and Michigan fans are the only one's who care about it. It was Michigan fan's that whined about it before Harbaugh, no one else. Seriously no one gives a fuck. 4d20 is correct, if they can't contribute they don't deserve free education, housing, food, clothes, etc., shit happens. It's the same thing in the real world when new bosses come in, companies buy other companies, etc. If you're good enough to have earned a scholarship to Michigan, Ohio St., Alabama, I'd be willing to bet you are good enough to still earn a free education somewhere. :2cents:
Maybe you should keep up with the entire conversation. This only started as they said Harbaugh was being shady and bending rules. I made the statement that every coach at a top program will push the boundaries of the rules and every coach is cut throat and shady -- OSU fans argued Meyer was a disciplinarian and doesn't need to do that type of stuff. Saban fans said he doesn't need to do that type of stuff, even when it was pointed out they named a recruiting rule after Saban, they think he did nothing wrong. Career ending injuries -- all justified and not bending rules.
I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of it all and watch them come up with new excuses.