• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan bit with the Alabama and OSU career ending injury bug

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to know that no more proof is needed to tell how fuckin' crazy you are.
Crazy? Go take a look at what Saban did at MSU. He turned a 6-6 team into a 6-5-1 team, then 6-6, then 7-5, then back to 6-6, before finally a 9-2 season.
Let me know what is crazy about that.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One coach knows exactly what it is like to not finish in the top 5 of the B1G. He did it 4 out of 5 years he coached there. Name that coach?

The guy you wish Harbaugh could be when he grows up?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy? Go take a look at what Saban did at MSU. He turned a 6-6 team into a 6-5-1 team, then 6-6, then 7-5, then back to 6-6, before finally a 9-2 season.
Let me know what is crazy about that.

So what? Where is Nick Saban right now? On the mountain top looking down @ Harbaugh & laughing. You want Jimmy Jam to be elevated to greatness w/o any college coaching hardware.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Where is Nick Saban right now? On the mountain top looking down @ Harbaugh & laughing. You want Jimmy Jam to be elevated to greatness w/o any college coaching hardware.
Deflecting to a comment about Saban or Meyer in 3...2...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stating facts isn't talking shit. The only people who think Saban and Meyer took over teams who suddenly had bench players suffering career ending injuries at a rate never seen before is fans of those teams. It is entertaining getting to hear the excuses, when deep down, you know exactly what they are doing. Own up to it -- then you don't have to make excuses.

I don't care what your excuse is. Like I said, you aren't unique and I know where this ends up. You'll probably be gone as quickly as you came just like the others.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely is. He has shown he is a great recruiter as a coach in the SEC. No argument there.

Without the recruiting advantages a few schools in the SEC have. He was just another coach in the B1G. The NFL, he was just another coach and quit after two years. No argument with his success in the SEC.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what your excuse is. Like I said, you aren't unique and I know where this ends up. You'll probably be gone as quickly as you came just like the others.
Unlike yourself. I'm not making excuses. I know exactly what Harbaugh is doing and will do in the future. Care to wager the two that medically retired are only two of probably 8-10 medical hardships that will be handed out over the next couple years. That is the quickest way to cut out the fat and bring in full recruiting classes. You won't see me making excuses like yourself.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting to a comment about Saban or Meyer in 3...2...
There is no deflection. Saban is the best coach in the SEC. The best recruiter in the SEC. And he deserves all the accolades he has won.

Outside of the SEC when you take away the recruiting advantages -- where do you rank Saban?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike yourself. I'm not making excuses. I know exactly what Harbaugh is doing and will do in the future. Care to wager the two that medically retired are only two of probably 8-10 medical hardships that will be handed out over the next couple years. That is the quickest way to cut out the fat and bring in full recruiting classes. You won't see me making excuses like yourself.

Actually, the most popular way to "trim the fat" is to boot 5th year seniors off the team.

johnny-carson-predictions.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely is. He has shown he is a great recruiter as a coach in the SEC. No argument there.

Without the recruiting advantages a few schools in the SEC have. He was just another coach in the B1G. The NFL, he was just another coach and quit after two years. No argument with his success in the SEC.

Your crusade to make JH a great CFB coach w/o accomplishing anything is hilarious. And even funnier is your daily lame attempt to wage your 1-man-war against arguably the 2 most accomplished HC's currently in CFB.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no deflection. Saban is the best coach in the SEC. The best recruiter in the SEC. And he deserves all the accolades he has won.

Outside of the SEC when you take away the recruiting advantages -- where do you rank Saban?

Okay now I see what you're saying. If you ignore everything Saban & Meyer have done on the CFB level THEN Jimmy Jam is a better CFB coach than either. Well that makes perfect sense!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"There is no deflection."

"Where would he be if you pretended like the last 17 years didn't happen?"

lol

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you blathering about now? All you have done in this thread is come up w/ excuse after excuse.
What excuses have I made? I said flat out Harbaugh is getting rid of players off the bench.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What excuses have I made? I said flat out Harbaugh is getting rid of players off the bench.

Jim Harbaugh plays w/ Barbie dolls. And he hasn't accomplished a damn thing on the CFB level. The only 1 that doesn't get that is you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There is no deflection."

"Where would he be if you pretended like the last 17 years didn't happen?"

lol
I didn't deflect. I said Saban is the best coach in the SEC. IMO, Urban Meyer has a better resume as a coach, as he took Utah to an undefeated season, won 2 NC at Florida and then another in the B1G.
Saban has only shown he can get it done in the SEC.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh plays w/ Barbie dolls. And he hasn't accomplished a damn thing on the CFB level. The only 1 that doesn't get that is you.
Sounds good. You are entitled to your opinion. I never said he was the best at anything or an all time great. A guy who knows what it takes to get to the NFL as a player and a coach? Yes. A guy who is better than any coach we've had in a long time? Yes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you even realize that the SEC has won 10 of the last 18 Natty's?:noidea: Saban has 5 of 'em! Only getting it done in the SEC.:pound:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't deflect. I said Saban is the best coach in the SEC. IMO, Urban Meyer has a better resume as a coach, as he took Utah to an undefeated season, won 2 NC at Florida and then another in the B1G.

Meyer is a damn good coach. At the top of the sport. Nobody is saying anything different.

Also, "Only getting it done in the SEC."

Can you honestly not see how retarded you sound?