• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Jordan is a hypocrite

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy people think the Warriors are gonna dominate. They wont even make it out of the West next year. Hell, if Parker/Leonard were healthy they may not even of made it out of the West THIS year. They were one half away from losing HCA quick. They were getting SPANKED and I dont think they would have overcame it if Parker/Leonard played all series.

They aren't unbeatable. But people try to act like they are. There a HOST Of teams on the past who would have beaten them rather easily

Last edited:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe played mostly tomato cans compared to Lebron.

The 2017 Warriors, 2016 Warriors, 2015 Warriors, 2014 Spurs, 2013 Spurs, and 2007 Spurs would have smoked any team Kobe played....with the possible exception of the 2008 Celtics.

Lebron had the unfortunate luck to play some of the all-time peak greatest Warriors and Spurs teams.

Rings are important, but beating up on the 2002 Nets is not exactly chest thump worthy.
Were the 2015 Warriors a good team in this type of conversation? I don't really see that as the world beater team that the 2017 Warriors are or the Tony Parker at close to MVP(ish) level Spurs teams. Much closer to that exciting team that might be ready to take the next step like so many Suns teams.

That said, I think Lebron is in the Tim Duncan tier right now. A player who has such a good 2 way skill set that its hard to compare him to other players. Kobe by comparison was just a scorer. A really good scorer but if he was on different teams or eras then he might have been a player like Dirk or Barkley and not have all of the rings that come with being really good at one thing.

The fact that a Lebron Assist is usually a smart play and a Kobe Assist is what its called when a player shoots a ball when double or triple teamed and one of the open guys grabs the rebound just shows the contrast between the two players. I'd take Lebron every time.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1, The Warriors aren't world beaters. Quite a few teams would take a dump on them and their one dimensional offense. They are slightly improve version of the 2000s Suns that play better D. Thats all

Secondly, the fact that people think Lebron had better competition than Kobe while playing the Weak ass east his entire career on stacked teams for the last 7 years. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe has played more tough teams in 3 seasons than Lebron has played his ENTIRE CAREER.:L:L:L:L:L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy people think the Warriors are gonna dominate. They wont even make it out of the West next year. Hell, if Parker/Leonard were healthy they may not even of made it out of the West THIS year. They were one half away from losing HCA quick. They were getting SPANKED and I dont think they would have overcame it if Parker/Leonard played all series.

They aren't unbeatable. But people try to act like they are. There a HOST Of teams on the past who would have beaten them rather easily

You are a terrible poster. But I hope you are still here two years from now to eat these words. It honestly just makes you look bad when you continue to double down on your ridiculous positions.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a terrible poster. But I hope you are still here two years from now to eat these words. It honestly just makes you look bad when you continue to double down on your ridiculous positions.

No I speak the truth. The West will 3x improve next year, and the Spurs will be healthy at full strength and improved themselves. Nothing guaranteed for GS next year (or any other years after that) with the improvement in the West.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I speak the truth. The West will 3x improve next year, and the Spurs will be healthy at full strength and improved themselves. Nothing guaranteed for GS next year (or any other years after that) with the improvement in the West.

The West will be as good as it has ever been next year. The balance of power is ridiculously skewed.

And the Warriors will still dominate because they are that good.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Warriors will still dominate because they are that good.[/QUOTE]

Page will be bookmarked for when the Warriors fall before the finals.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a great player. Don't get me wrong. But sometimes I feel like he just lacks this killer mentality that we saw in Kobe and Jordan. I never watched Jordan but when I watched Kobe I saw pure greatness. Lebron just does not give off the same vibe for me anyways.
Lebron gives the team a better chance to win over the course of the whole game. Kobe might be a better closer, but it is a 48 minute game.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Page will be bookmarked for when the Warriors fall before the finals.[/QUOTE]

Please do.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guvlfq1.gif

Respect for just balls out crazy stupid level trolling though :clap:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The west was so good they won a total of 0 games against the warriors last year

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1, The Warriors aren't world beaters. Quite a few teams would take a dump on them and their one dimensional offense. They are slightly improve version of the 2000s Suns that play better D. Thats all

Secondly, the fact that people think Lebron had better competition than Kobe while playing the Weak ass east his entire career on stacked teams for the last 7 years. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe has played more tough teams in 3 seasons than Lebron has played his ENTIRE CAREER.:L:L:L:L:L

What a stupid fucking retarded post. You're delightful! :kermit:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is insecure as fuck about lebron lol

It's so obvious...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Page will be bookmarked for when the Warriors fall before the finals.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's some scary stuff
Scared-gif.gif