• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Hurricanes

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we won. If you look AT&T prediction, I had it 26-21. I guess I over rated the gators.

Ok, let’s start over. Yes you won. Never in question to be honest. But the point I’m trying to make you see is this could be a hollow victory for you because your team has a very inept offense. Stats don’t lie. My team sucks. But it’s not them I’m talking about right now. Miami will lose games because of their inept offense. FSU will own you. I don’t know how much more plainly I can state it. Look at every offensive stat. The horrible UF offense owned them all. Almost doubled your rushing yards. Doubled first downs, time of possession: 38 mins to 21, 3rd down conversions: UM 1 of 11. One of fucking eleven. Come on man, yeah you beat us, but you beat a really bad retard QB is what happened.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I Told You So

Half way to sweeping the State

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half way to sweeping the State

spiderman-you-are-drunk-go-home-meme-generator-go-home-spiderman-you-re-drunk-222021.jpg

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative. I’m telling you they aren't that good. FSU will crush them. Florida sucks right now. Self inflicted death and we were still in it till the last 3 minutes. Miami should have pounded 30+ points if they were truly “good”. The only significant thing they did was beat a rival.

Long behold the passive aggressive Gator fan. Why would Miami be good? The offense had a horrible game, but they played a great defense. If they do this again then I would be worried. Please spare us your faint backhanded praise and kindly eat it.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^FSU Manager, I don’t see Miami even scoring on you guys with their “potent" offense.

But we won. If you look at my prediction, I had it 26-21. I guess I over rated the gators.

I agree except the State isn’t any sure thing for you guys at this point. FSU has an offense. You guys don’t. Not at this point however. They will destroy you if your O doesn’t get better.

Actually we do have an offense. It's the same group from last year. We scored some points then. I agree
that you guys suck but your defense is good.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually we do have an offense. It's the same group from last year. We scored some points then. I agree
that you guys suck but your defense is good.

Your offense is super duper:

10 First Downs

50 Rushing yds.

162 passing yds.

1 - 11 3rd down conversion.

You’re right, how could I overlook such a potent offense. :laugh3:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

10 First Downs

50 Rushing yds.

162 passing yds.

Final score?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long behold the passive aggressive Gator fan. Why would Miami be good? The offense had a horrible game, but they played a great defense. If they do this again then I would be worried. Please spare us your faint backhanded praise and kindly eat it.

And since you don’t get it, let me clear this up for you. There was no “backhanded praise” thrown here. I told you your offense sucked. That’s not praise.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final score?

We’ve been over and over this. Yes, we all know you won the game. Doesn’t change the fact that your offense sucks. I know you guys are on a high right now. When you get around to looking at the game stats you’ll see what I’m talking about. Our D manhandled your offense all game long, with the exception of a couple of long plays. Congrats on those.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since you don’t get it, let me clear this up for you. There was no “backhanded praise” thrown here. I told you your offense sucked. That’s not praise.

You did praise us before, but I get that this is not praise. I get that you are too butt hurt to admit that a great defense stopped a good offense today.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 First Downs

50 Rushing yds.

162 passing yds.

You're drunk man...

...Everyone saw this loss coming. Miami is just the better coached, better overall team.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swamp. I found this article this morning. I cannot believe what I am reading. I know there is towing the company line, but for Christ's sake this is going overboard. This is not to rub anything in, but so you can see what your HC and the other players are saying. Absolutely blows my mind.

Gators Stand Up for Driskel after Tough Loss - GatorZone.com

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swamp. I found this article this morning. I cannot believe what I am reading. I know there is towing the company line, but for Christ's sake this is going overboard. This is not to rub anything in, but so you can see what your HC and the other players are saying. Absolutely blows my mind.

Gators Stand Up for Driskel after Tough Loss - GatorZone.com

I wouldn’t expect much less on the GatorZone site. They aren’t going to come out publicly and criticize Driskell, but I just think behind all the bullshit those players are pissed off at him. Especially the defensive side of the ball. Those guys played a helluva game. You can’t ask for a better defensive performance than that. All our QB had to do was just not make half of the mistakes he personally made, and we win in a a squeaker. That article is kind of like saying “other than that, how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?"

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Here it is in a nutshell. Our D played OK, bent but did not break. Ya'll moved the ball until the field shortened then all we had to do was wait for Driskle to fuck up, which he did. You can talk about our O all you want but they scored enough to win.

I called it and I stand by my prediction that we will sweep the State this year. Already 2-0.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is in a nutshell. Our D played OK, bent but did not break. Ya'll moved the ball until the field shortened then all we had to do was wait for Driskle to fuck up, which he did. You can talk about our O all you want but they scored enough to win.

I called it and I stand by my prediction that we will sweep the State this year. Already 2-0.

Are you really calling the win against FIU as part of sweeping the state? Come on now. THe biggest thing you need to remember is that when you come to the Doak FSU will have a competent QB for Miami to deal with. It will be 4 in a row for FSU. Not sure whether the game will be close or not because I need to see our D play a couple more games considering the new schemes. The Offense will do just fine against the Canes Defense though.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with your game assessment. That’s what I saw too. We disagree about your offense, but maybe the Gator D was dominating and you guys will do better against lesser defenses. Not sold on you guys beating FSU. FSUManger pretty much hits the nail on the head: It looks like you guys will be facing a more than competent QB in that game. Better be ready to light up the scoreboard, cause the ‘Noles are gonna hang a lot of points on a lot of teams.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Calling it" doesn't count when it's a homer pick.