• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Hurricanes

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Are you really calling the win against FIU as part of sweeping the state? Come on now. THe biggest thing you need to remember is that when you come to the Doak FSU will have a competent QB for Miami to deal with. It will be 4 in a row for FSU. Not sure whether the game will be close or not because I need to see our D play a couple more games considering the new schemes. The Offense will do just fine against the Canes Defense though.

We don't play FIU. We beat FAU and uf, sure both cupcakes but a win is a win. We got USF and FSU left.
4-0 and State champs coming.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't play FIU. We beat FAU and uf, sure both cupcakes but a win is a win. We got USF and FSU left.
4-0 and State champs coming.

Sorry. FIU or FAU neither one is good. And to call UF a cupcake is downright stupid. You lost in every category, but the score. I hate UF as much as Miami, but UF owned you guys in every statistical category. Yes you won the game on the scoreboard, but lost everywhere else. If not for the two early busted coverages by UF you would have lost.

Just remember this one thing before declaring yourself "State Champs". FSU knows every single play you will run because Coley runs Jimbo Fisher's offense. I could not believe how he took every play from FSU. Will make it easy to gameplan for.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sorry. FIU or FAU neither one is good. And to call UF a cupcake is downright stupid. You lost in every category, but the score. I hate UF as much as Miami, but UF owned you guys in every statistical category. Yes you won the game on the scoreboard, but lost everywhere else. If not for the two early busted coverages by UF you would have lost.

Just remember this one thing before declaring yourself "State Champs". FSU knows every single play you will run because Coley runs Jimbo Fisher's offense. I could not believe how he took every play from FSU. Will make it easy to gameplan for.

Good thing wins aren't based on stats. We played badly and won.

The Coley thing works both ways, he was there too.

I can't wait for the FSU game. But first we have to beat Savannah St. One at a time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, do you guys eligible for a bowl game this year?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing wins aren't based on stats. We played badly and won.

The Coley thing works both ways, he was there too.

I can't wait for the FSU game. But first we have to beat Savannah St. One at a time.

Yep Coley was at FSU, but he never called a single play while being here. I saw 6 new plays that Jimbo has never run since being at FSU during the Pitt game. 4 of those plays were totally new formations. I was actually shocked. It seems he has fully opened the playbook. The other thing you need to remember is that the defensive staff and schemes are not what they were while Coley was here too. Makes it a little different in game planning when you have no clue which defense will be played instead of the last 30 years where you knew exactly what it would be in any given situation. 4-3 with no blitzes.

I am excited for the game, but not worried about it. We get Clemson 2 weeks before you guys. Our November looks pretty good schedule wise. Miami and UF both in the same month.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
so, do you guys eligible for a bowl game this year?

I don't think we will self impose this year and I don't think the NCAA will either.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yep Coley was at FSU, but he never called a single play while being here. I saw 6 new plays that Jimbo has never run since being at FSU during the Pitt game. 4 of those plays were totally new formations. I was actually shocked. It seems he has fully opened the playbook. The other thing you need to remember is that the defensive staff and schemes are not what they were while Coley was here too. Makes it a little different in game planning when you have no clue which defense will be played instead of the last 30 years where you knew exactly what it would be in any given situation. 4-3 with no blitzes.

I am excited for the game, but not worried about it. We get Clemson 2 weeks before you guys. Our November looks pretty good schedule wise. Miami and UF both in the same month.

There is no doubt in my mind you won't beat uf

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we will self impose this year and I don't think the NCAA will either.

the NCAA is a joke and I think the U should sue the crap out of them for what they are doing to Miami. I am sure there is something there you could get them for. It is terrible they haven't even handed anything done or notified Miami of anything. Hurricanes deserve to move on from this mess that happened like 10 years ago.

Would like to see Miami take the ACC.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Miami on beating UF. Kudos! It was a great game and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt in my mind you won't beat uf

Ok. If you say so. I know you are riding a high, but being arrogant is not your best bet. Nice deflection instead of replying to what was posted.

If Miami who has fewer receiving threats than FSU can beat UF then FSU definitely can. Like you said take it one game at a time.

On a side note. How is the Heisman campaign going for DJ now? I tried to tell people who would not have a Heisman year because when he faces a good defense he crumbles due to the OL of Miami.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think UF has a very good year. they don't have a QB.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Ok. If you say so. I know you are riding a high, but being arrogant is not your best bet. Nice deflection instead of replying to what was posted.

If Miami who has fewer receiving threats than FSU can beat UF then FSU definitely can. Like you said take it one game at a time.

On a side note. How is the Heisman campaign going for DJ now? I tried to tell people who would not have a Heisman year because when he faces a good defense he crumbles due to the OL of Miami.

Hold on. I do think FSU I very good. I think believing we don't stand a chance is short sided.

Duke had a bad day. Could care less about a Heisman.

He will still get 1000.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FSUmanager we have plenty of time closer to the game to debate how we have progressed. For now let's just bask in the glory that is The gators Suck!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on. I do think FSU I very good. I think believing we don't stand a chance is short sided.

Duke had a bad day. Could care less about a Heisman.

He will still get 1000.

So you are letting fans of other teams prod you into a reaction about the FSU game? And then on top of that acting like FSU cannot beat UF? Come on man.

Duke has had a bay day against every good defense he has played the last 2 years. Last year against KSU, ND, FSU, NC State, UNC, and then this year against UF he was held to 50yds for the game or less. That is not a good thing because he still has to play against FSU, UNC, and VT who all have good defenses. I was just asking because there have been some UM fans on here stating all of this crazy shit about him being a Heisman contender.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I Would Like To Point Out

But OD picked the Canes and we still won.

:suds:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUmanager we have plenty of time closer to the game to debate how we have progressed. For now let's just bask in the glory that is The gators Suck!

The gators suck no matter if they win the NC or have 6 losses in a given year. That is my thought on them and Miami.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So you are letting fans of other teams prod you into a reaction about the FSU game? And then on top of that acting like FSU cannot beat UF? Come on man.

Duke has had a bay day against every good defense he has played the last 2 years. Last year against KSU, ND, FSU, NC State, UNC, and then this year against UF he was held to 50yds for the game or less. That is not a good thing because he still has to play against FSU, UNC, and VT who all have good defenses. I was just asking because there have been some UM fans on here stating all of this crazy shit about him being a Heisman contender.

Seriously, you guys are gonna kill uf. How many times do I have to say it?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's overcoming something right there.