• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Hurricanes

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mhbcwmbpRG1qmf2zwo1_400.gif

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And glad to see the canes put the gators back ther. Another 30 years gators

That’s doubtful. The difference between your decade of obscurity and our successes is the fact that our boosters don’t fuck around for long when it comes to LOSER coaches. Zook was the last to feel the wrath. Miami on the other hand gives losers a long time to lose before they clean house. Muschamp is gone if he fucks this year up. Then the Gators come back, just like we had after the last purge.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I said it before, I'll say it again. The Canes will win #6 before the gators win another

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And glad to see the canes put the gators back ther. Another 30 years gators

Keep telling yourself that.. 5 turnovers is the only thing Miami got "back"...we deserve the loss but I highly doubt your canes has put The Gators anywhere except a drop in the polls for now.. it was one game out of 12 @ one season.. the difference is we will fix what ails us... sooner then later..

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Keep telling yourself that.. 5 turnovers is the only thing Miami got "back"...we deserve the loss but I highly doubt your canes has put The Gators anywhere except a drop in the polls for now.. it was one game out of 12 @ one season.. the difference is we will fix what ails us... sooner then later..

Yeah, and pressure and good cover caused them.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also said we had no chance.

Great cupcake win for the Canes!

No, I said you guys had no chance of putting up 35 on us in another thread. Our D gave your team way more than it wanted today and you know that to be true. Your scores were gifts for the most part, with the exception of the early long ball. Again, I’m just being honest here: Your team is going in the right direction, ours isn't. I wouldn’t put too much stock in the win other than you beat a state rival.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and pressure and good cover caused them.

Pressure and good cover did NOT cause Jeff Driskell to be a retard. Fact. He’s worthless; couldn’t hit an open receiver unless it was his one and only first read. We’ll see how you guys are doing when you play FSU. Get past that offense then you have some bragging rights.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure and good cover did NOT cause Jeff Driskell to be a retard. Fact. He’s worthless; couldn’t hit an open receiver unless it was his one and only first read. We’ll see how you guys are doing when you play FSU. Get past that offense then you have some bragging rights.

Swamp are you finally coming over to the good team? CONGRATS!!! :suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swamp are you finally coming over to the good team? CONGRATS!!! :suds:

Miami Offense:

10 first downs

50 yds rushing

162 yds passing

Downright dominating.

( UF had 413 yds total offense :L. Six turnovers: 4 fumbles, 2 picks. Miami - 1 int )

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^FSU Manager, I don’t see Miami even scoring on you guys with their “potent" offense.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swamp. Look at the UF Miami game thread and I explained to an OSU fan that Jeff Driskel is NOT the QB that UF needs for the offense Muschamp wants to run. Driskel is a spread offense QB through and through. He will never have success in a "pro style" offense because he does not go through his progressions, goes limp under pressure, and looks to run too often. All he would have had to do is use his check downs he had, but that is not his mindset.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I don't think I ever seen him hit anything other than his first read.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Regardless, you are on your way to 4 losses and we are on our way up.
Sweeping the State!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swamp. Look at the UF Miami game thread and I explained to an OSU fan that Jeff Driskel is NOT the QB that UF needs for the offense Muschamp wants to run. Driskel is a spread offense QB through and through. He will never have success in a "pro style" offense because he does not go through his progressions, goes limp under pressure, and looks to run too often. All he would have had to do is use his check downs he had, but that is not his mindset.

You’re right. But I don’t even know if he has that full skill set. I mean did you see the play where he faked the dive, started to roll left, has a little opening then stopped faked a throw, ran a step then decide to throw and our receiver just got hung out to dry? Or the other time when he ran the option right, waited about a second too long to pitch and our RB got trucked? He can’t make decisions at game speed. That’s it in a nutshell. I’m sure he’s one of those guys that looks awesome at practice.......

:L

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, you are on your way to 4 losses and we are on our way up.
Sweeping the State!

I agree except the State isn’t any sure thing for you guys at this point. FSU has an offense. You guys don’t. Not at this point however. They will destroy you if your O doesn’t get better.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Miami Offense:

10 first downs

50 yds rushing

162 yds passing

Downright dominating.

( UF had 413 yds total offense :L. Six turnovers: 4 fumbles, 2 picks. Miami - 1 int )

But we won. If you look at my prediction, I had it 26-21. I guess I over rated the gators.