• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat October/November Game Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my issue with Spoelstra.
Plays everything almost to what appears to be a structured timeline.

In this game, he needed to go all in much earlier if he wanted to have any chance to be around at the end.

He might as well sit the starters the rest of the way

They have zero chance

Yep bench played like shit tonight but he insisted on starting all bench players in the 4th

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen someone block shots in the pain like Whiteside though. COt damn.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I get that Spo like the bench and all but starting a quarter with all bench players when you're down 9 heading into the 4th.....You're likely to lose

We said it last year. It really is like he has no feel for the game and just goes by data analytics....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad though. I expected this and we got open looks. Dragic and Green being off really killed us. I'll take those looks from those 2 anyday though

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 94.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something? Was game 2 of the regular season, game 1 of the regular season for Amare suppose to be his make or break game of the season? Young Andres already calling it a failed experiment? How the fuck do you come up with such a conclusion this early in the season? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. Its funny how you often say something stupid and when people jump on you and don't agree with you, you make a claim you were joking or that it was misunderstood - say something and stick to what you say, as stupid as it may be -your credibility is non-existent anyway.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Did I miss something? Was game 2 of the regular season, game 1 of the regular season for Amare suppose to be his make or break game of the season? Young Andres already calling it a failed experiment? How the fuck do you come up with such a conclusion this early in the season? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. Its funny how you often say something stupid and when people jump on you and don't agree with you, you make a claim you were joking or that it was misunderstood - say something and stick to what you say, as stupid as it may be -your credibility is non-existent anyway.

You are a pigeon. I told you guys we would miss the playoffs last year and I told you that we would likely be 1-2 to start the season. Oh, she mad...

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And I don't think Amare will be a good fit as the back stop with the second unit....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a pigeon. I told you guys we would miss the playoffs last year and I told you that we would likely be 1-2 to start the season. Oh, she mad...

You said 0-3. I think outside of av, we all expected to lose this one. I think we beat Houston on Sunday. I think we're going to be a really good home team this year and finish with 28+ wins at home

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 94.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We said it last year. It really is like he has no feel for the game and just goes by data analytics....

On behalf of all of mankind, I apologize for under-estimating you. Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more stupid than you did initially, you top the fuck out of it with your next post... and I bet you have another up your sleeve.

There is no such thing as " feel for the game" just another one of your countless excuses to try and blame the coach. Its the players job to have a "feel for the game", not that it is of too much or any importance - so that they can deliver that message to the other players on the court with them and by extension the coaches - there is no way to " get a feel for the game" unless one is actually in the game

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our biggest issue this game was defense and rebounds and both Bird and UD would have been more important tonite.

The way we are getting plastered on the boards, going to UD off the bench at least in the second half would have seemed to have made more sense.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You really can't read can you. Would you be surprised if we started 0-3 with a starting five that has not played many games together or even minutes when we have to play Charlotte, Cleveland and Houston? A 0-3 start is possible. More than likely we start 1-2. Perhaps, we get lucky and go 2-1 and 3-0. We won't have the luxury of having our 2nd team players beat the other team's second teams like we did in the presason.

See above....appreciate you......more than likely we start 1-2...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 94.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he started the bench to start the 4th is not the reason they lose this game - this game was lost long ago thats why he did such a thing, especially at this point in the season - the Heat did everything to lose this game, and very little, for the sake of not saying they did nothing, to win this game.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On behalf of all of mankind, I apologize for under-estimating you. Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more stupid than you did initially, you top the fuck out of it with your next post... and I bet you have another up your sleeve.

There is no such thing as " feel for the game" just another one of your countless excuses to try and blame the coach. Its the players job to have a "feel for the game", not that it is of too much or any importance - so that they can deliver that message to the other players on the court with them and by extension the coaches - there is no way to " get a feel for the game" unless one is actually in the game

You're so full of shit.
The Heat were much better playing small ball in major parts of the Bobcats game, and Spoelstra did stick with it.

It's called adjustments which are determined by the flow of the game.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 94.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See above....appreciate you......more than likely we start 1-2...

Classic young Andres, gets called out on rap he says, then he takes it back or tries to change his story. Even he obviously doesn't believe the nonsense that comes out of his mouth

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Has no feel for the game. When the bench is struggling there is absolutely no need to have the starters all out .

Yep. This is the primary reason we lost, that and missing open shots along with poor defense.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Classic young Andres, gets called out on rap he says, then he takes it back or tries to change his story. Even he obviously doesn't believe the nonsense that comes out of his mouth

Moron...i quoted my quote from before the season started. Said would not be surprised if we started 0-3 but more than likely 1-2.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 94.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called adjustments which are determined by the flow of the game.

Now, now, don't be like little Andres and get all defensive. All teams, coaches, players, make adjustments - its just a matter of who executes those adjustments better that determine wins and losses. As I expected, this wasn't something people were crying about last game - absolutely NO mention of none of this crap, but now we get beat and the crying begins.

The Heat weren't going to go 82-0 Wednesday was win #1 of many, tonight is loss #1 of many - thats just the way its going to go for all teams