• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I mis-spell Cousins first name?

Sorry...been partying little bit

TCU is playing for the national championship
if nothing else.... I'm getting the T-Shirt
Did you watch the Horny Toads beat the Womarines?

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dolphins STILL can't beat the Pats in a clutch situation then just hang it up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, if I knew, I woulda invited you down to the oldest bar in the historic Ft. Worth Stockyards
Turned in to one hell of a party
I can't invite you week from Monday, something is telling me that party may not be as good

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 consecutive losses! Who does that?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game left and you just got beat by a badly depleted Patriots team!
We are tied at this point.

You still need an Offensive line.
Your inside LB's still suck.
You will have to rebuild your secondary.
Your #1 QB may not play again.
You lost your #1 draft pick to get your new QB.
Looks like you will have to continue the rebuild!
Face it patsies suck and due to injuries so do the Fins. Both teams going no where right now so I wouldn't thump your chest. They simply can't stay healthy and have 0 luck. Secondary especially has been destroyed this year. Either way Boyer has to go as he can't even line up a CB with a WR in the redzone.

Most Fin fans knew this year wasn't the big push but they exceeded expectations early until injuries kept setting them back. Either way I said playoffs are possible I would be disappointed if they didn't make them but next year will give the new HC more time to set up his program and fill more holes. They also have to hope that they don't get hit as hard with injuries because this is nuts. Armstead has actually fought through them this year but can't go today and the back up to the back up gets hurt in game. You can't make this crap up. Either way it is what it is.

Next week the bills may roll over but you would think they want the win. Either way the Fins have to beat the jets who could bring back vinny and beat them right now. They self destruct or the plague hits them mid game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it patsies suck and due to injuries so do the Fins. Both teams going no where right now so I wouldn't thump your chest. They simply can't stay healthy and have 0 luck. Secondary especially has been destroyed this year. Either way Boyer has to go as he can't even line up a CB with a WR in the redzone.

Most Fin fans knew this year wasn't the big push but they exceeded expectations early until injuries kept setting them back. Either way I said playoffs are possible I would be disappointed if they didn't make them but next year will give the new HC more time to set up his program and fill more holes. They also have to hope that they don't get hit as hard with injuries because this is nuts. Armstead has actually fought through them this year but can't go today and the back up to the back up gets hurt in game. You can't make this crap up. Either way it is what it is.

Next week the bills may roll over but you would think they want the win. Either way the Fins have to beat the jets who could bring back vinny and beat them right now. They self destruct or the plague hits them mid game.
"Most Fin fans didn't think this was the big push". What?

Miami and their fans were all in for this year. Limited picks in the upcoming 23 draft. Hurt themself even more because of their cheating. Lost tbat important 1st rounder. About 25 players who will be FAs on a team with limited depth already. $235k against the cap leaving little to explore FA. Tua may never play again.
He certainly needs to think seriously about his future. Did Waddle or Hill even play today? Damn can't get that kind of coin and not show up for games with your playoff life on the line. Against the NE beat up secondary if we're going to use the injury card.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of looking like the Steelers might jump over both these teams next week for the final spot. A month ago, people would have laughed hysterically at that thought.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much, but I know cow town
We used to have cow towns in California.
Cows are illegal there now......
My home town is San Luis Obispo. a cow town back then
It is still a great place to live if you can ignore the folks that came from LA and SF - but I remember how it used to be.....