• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think chubb gets them to the superbowl then?
He's a great building block to get to one. Edge rushers play a big role at this level. I don't know what will happen, I know many times decisions are made with more than one season in mind.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts and Allen haven't already had 2 concussions this season.....Miami isn't winning a superbowl this year but enjoy that chubb rental
No one thought Cinci would go to the bowl with a flawed team either. Guess what it happens. Either way it's not super bowl or bust in Miami the party is just getting started. I'd be happy with some playoff experience this year and hope for the best. Keep building depth. Besides Chubbs here for 5 years rental??? He'll be causing havoc with Phillips for a long time.

Forgot to add any QB can get hit and go down at any time so I wouldn't get too excited about anyone being bulletproof. Shit happens. The league is also doing everything possible to keep these guys up. Tua just needs to be smarter.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuas just slinging in it

“ Tua is first in QBR (78.7), yards per attempt (9), passer rating (112.7), and EPA+CPOE (.21).”
He's put up great numbers but he's been unbelievably lucky with opponents dropping passes they should have intercepted.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a clip of Chubb walking in to the stadium today on NFLN. Damn, he looked a lot bigger than I thought he was…

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's put up great numbers but he's been unbelievably lucky with opponents dropping passes they should have intercepted.
That was pretty much in the game he came back after his concussion. Last game he was dead on for the most part. If he keeps playing like this the Fins should be fine. Although the D needs to get Jones CB back as they've been hit hard in the secondary.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that the oline and run game needs to improve it won't be that difficult when comparing to last years situation. The whole line were rookies and they've added two vets but in your opinion it's going to be worse. Especially with an offensive HC and better overal offensive staff...we'll see.
One game left and you just got beat by a badly depleted Patriots team!
We are tied at this point.

You still need an Offensive line.
Your inside LB's still suck.
You will have to rebuild your secondary.
Your #1 QB may not play again.
You lost your #1 draft pick to get your new QB.
Looks like you will have to continue the rebuild!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game left and you just got beat by a badly depleted Patriots team!
We are tied at this point.

You still need an Offensive line.
Your inside LB's still suck.
You will have to rebuild your secondary.
Your #1 QB may not play again.
You lost your #1 draft pick to get your new QB.
Looks like you will have to continue the rebuild!
I hear Tom Brady is looking for a new team!