• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t said anything wrong, you continue to project and assume things
You insinuated that I said that the Fins have an explosive offence. First misquote. I keep reminding you that I said that they lost some fast explosive players last year after being 3-0. It hurt them. You argue this. My stats back it. You come back with nothing. Who's wrong?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You insinuated that I said that the Fins have an explosive offence. First misquote. I keep reminding you that I said that they lost some fast explosive players last year after being 3-0. It hurt them. You argue this. My stats back it. You come back with nothing. Who's wrong?
Insinuated there u go again, ur assuming things

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone must've been up reading the dictionary last night?

Apparently he made it all the way to the I's.

Again show me where I said that the Fins were the best team in football? You are an idiot go back to the playground...

Sure they are retooling any idiot knows this but you never know it may not take as long as some expect. Rosen could solve the QB problem if he works out expediting things. Even after saying this SP will say I'm calling for a super bowl victory because the boy must not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Not forgetting anything you are just an idiot who can't even comprehend basic stats...

When you are on the same side as NW yes you will an idiot. He can't comprehend anything. He's senile bro...

Y

You imply that I say that with your every word you idiot....I didn't start this you did. Whatever move along... into your false story dreamworld.

Who's saying that those players don't have big play potential? Only you idiot... others can diagnose the stats and say yes they can break plays.

Why because you are scared to pull up the player stats? Who's deflecting.... Ah you you idiot. Run away scared like you always do after trying to misquote someone. I wonder if you do this to others on here...be a man and back up your BS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much like PE1 it's scary.
Amazing I was just going to post the same thing.

It takes a certain kind of special to bring a Steeler fan, Seahawk and Pat fan together.

FFF and PE1 posses those skills.

Is FFF the old Tgann? Tgann last spotted heading south in a purple 1970s VW van with a blood stained white jacket. It had an idiot bumper sticker on the back. He made one stop to pick up hammer and hasn't been seen since. Coincidence?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t said anything wrong, you continue to project and assume things
That's false somehow in your twisted brain you came to the conclusion that I believe that the Fins are going to be good this year based on my comments that they lost some fast explosive players last year. Of course anyone would assume this when you pull up Vegas odds making others believe I disagree with the odds. Your story falls flat because you made this up. Show me where I said that the Fins would even have a winning record. You can't because you are lying. Stop lying and I won't have a problem with you. I do stand by my comments that Stills, Drake, Grant and Wilson are fast players and can be explosive. Will the offence be explosive who knows as the oline and QB need to perform as well. But either way getting those guys back will help yet you disagree.... Fine but you make no sense bro.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can comprehend you don't English
I'm on a cell with spell check... sorry if you can't read through the errors. If you are that dense and can't comprehend it leave you will do the world a favor by doing so.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing I was just going to post the same thing.

It takes a certain kind of special to bring a Steeler fan, Seahawk and Pat fan together.

FFF and PE1 posses those skills.

Is FFF the old Tgann? Tgann last spotted heading south in a purple 1970s VW van with a blood stained white jacket. It had an idiot bumper sticker on the back. He made one stop to pick up hammer and hasn't been seen since. Coincidence?
Keep going Mr. Senile... keep going.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's false somehow in your twisted brain you came to the conclusion that I believe that the Fins are going to be good this year based on my comments that they lost some fast explosive players last year. Of course anyone would assume this when you pull up Vegas odds making others believe I disagree with the odds. Your story falls flat because you made this up. Show me where I said that the Fins would even have a winning record. You can't because you are lying. Stop lying and I won't have a problem with you. I do stand by my comments that Stills, Drake, Grant and Wilson are fast players and can be explosive. Will the offence be explosive who knows as the oline and QB need to perform as well. But either way getting those guys back will help yet you disagree.... Fine but you make no sense bro.
again never said anythiing about you saying they would have a winning record, jesus dude:lol:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha now you , im kidding with:suds:
Ohhhh now you are kidding. You BS make false comments and then say you are kidding. Gotcha.... It you are going to talk the talk walk the walk punk. Next time copy my comments if you wish to discuss don't lie about it to everyone on here...thats petty.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh now you are kidding. You BS make false comments and then say you are kidding. Gotcha.... It you are going to talk the talk walk the walk punk. Next time copy my comments if you wish to discuss don't lie about it to everyone on here...thats petty.
that comment was to PE1, not you, again you are confused.u still havent even answered my questions. your raging, confused go on and on. Ignore time.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i laughed. But then i remember @FlyerFinFan told me how good the fins were, and how they were different, explosive, and right there , ready to break through. So clearly the author is wrong

@Southieinnc . @FlyerFinFan may want to educate vegas.

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

31 other teams have odds of at worst 150-1 or better.

The dolphins, all alone at 250-1

Here's a small sample of your lies and BS....i never said any of this. Go find my comments to match your BS.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that comment was to PE1, not you, again you are confused.u still havent even answered my questions. your raging, confused go on and on. Ignore time.
Go hide you were talking smack to the other guy he shows up and you back track. I know your type it's called lying punk....please do ignore me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go hide you were talking smack to the other guy he shows up and you back track. I know your type it's called lying punk....please do ignore me.
what other guy?

@PhoenixEagles1 ? educate yourself and quit ASSUMING things u keep making an ass our of of yourself..............me and him are cool