• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you from FL? If so than I think it is APA approved.
Remember FL still hasn't figured out how to vote. 200+ years and counting. Almost as long as the Dolphin rebuild.
dammit. that rules me out. I literally live as far as away as possible from FL while living on the main land US.
Can I find a loophole?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dammit. that rules me out. I literally live as far as away as possible from FL while living on the main land US.
Can I find a loophole?

I'm sure you can? They found a judge to allow illegal video taping your request should be a slam dunk. Just don't put it to a vote.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's offseason. Everything is stupid. Why be so defensive? I think your coaching staff is doing a lot of smart things.
Did you read? It is uncanny. Do you ever laugh? Lighten up, it's not my criticism......
I was just stating that it's all irrelevant. I do find it funny how obsessive you and SP are about the Fins it's comical... I can understand you more than SP as the Fins are in your division. I wonder if a Fins fan pissed in his porridge or something...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just stating that it's all irrelevant. I do find it funny how obsessive you and SP are about the Fins it's comical... I can understand you more than SP as the Fins are in your division. I wonder if a Fins fan pissed in his porridge or something...
no its just amusing to point out idiocy. im sorry this is the nfl general board too. Not the AFC EAST forum

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this offensive is poised for explosiveness

wait for albert wilson. just wait. kenyan drake the monster. Grant is gonna torch the league
Misquoting again good thing you aren't a reporter you'd be sued long ago. I said that those players are fast and explosive not the entire offence. It hurt when they went out. Remember Miami miracle that was Drake. Wilson and Grant have many TD plays longer than 50 as they are fast. What else do you need to see? Oh I guess facts don't matter in your little world...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i laughed. But then i remember @FlyerFinFan told me how good the fins were, and how they were different, explosive, and right there , ready to break through. So clearly the author is wrong
Everyone has an opinion but Armando is now Nostradamus got it... I have some swampland to sell the in Florida Armando says it's a great buy... again keep misquoting loser.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also told us how Kraft was running a human trafficking joint in FL. Once proven wrong he again blamed the media. The dude needs to find better sources. I think he believes TMZ is a good source for news:noidea:
Another misquote but coming from you is always pure comedy. You can't even tie your own shoes anymore... move along. I said kraft enabled it based on the initial police reports get it right Skippy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again show me where I said that the Fins were the best team in football? You are an idiot go back to the playground...
show me where in that post i said, that you said the phins were the best team in football. Learn to comprehend shit and not project you tool, this is why you get stomped on

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misquoting again good thing you aren't a reporter you'd be sued long ago. I said that those players are fast and explosive not the entire offence. It hurt when they went out. Remember Miami miracle that was Drake. Wilson and Grant have many TD plays longer than 50 as they are fast. What else do you need to see? Oh I guess facts don't matter in your little world...
so 1 play? got it . i stand corrected.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins suck...that is all.
Sure they are retooling any idiot knows this but you never know it may not take as long as some expect. Rosen could solve the QB problem if he works out expediting things. Even after saying this SP will say I'm calling for a super bowl victory because the boy must not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
show me where in that post i said, that you said the phins were the best team in football. Learn to comprehend shit and not project you tool, this is why you get stomped on
You imply this in your quotes...learn to convey your point better than you tool...then you won't have a problem. Obviously too much for your intelligence. Move along...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they are retooling any idiot knows this but you never know it may not take as long as some expect. Rosen could solve the QB problem if he works out expediting things. Even after saying this SP will say I'm calling for a super bowl victory because the boy must not be the sharpest tool in the shed.
QBing for the Dolphins is for those with a career suicide wish. It's career ending.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You imply this in your quotes...learn to convey your point better than you tool...then you won't have a problem. Obviously too much for your intelligence. Move along...[/QUOT
i implied, that vegas thinks they arent good. thats what i implied. Beyond that. your projecting. Get it together dude, everyone gets it but you.

Theres numerous people here all saying the same crap. but we ALL are wrong. not you. At what point do you realize it is you