• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you put words in my mouth that I never said.
Does this guy do this all the time? Talk BS lie misquote and run away like a little school girl? Can't stand juvenile shit like that. Talk sports make your point agree disagree whatever but don't lie about peoples comments. Petty shit. Him and NW make quite the pair.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what other guy?

@PhoenixEagles1 ? educate yourself and quit ASSUMING things u keep making an ass our of of yourself..............me and him are cool
Really? You talk smack about me and say I'm his twin yet you are best friends...wow. You sure seem like a great friend... if people like backstabbers that is.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this guy do this all the time? Talk BS lie misquote and run away like a little school girl? Can't stand juvenile shit like that. Talk sports make your point agree disagree whatever but don't lie about peoples comments. Petty shit. Him and NW make quite the pair.

Me and @SteelersPride fight all the time but we made a deal to be cool, talk shit and not be offended but...

This board is just the pits now. There’s about 7 dudes who are ALWAYS on and just get their jollies by purposely trying to start shit. Same jokes over and over and over. Same bull shit over and over and over. Baiting and baiting and baiting just trying to start shit. Seems like too many posters think it’s fun to be non stop dickheads, claim you say shit that you never said. Once the get you hooked they swarm like sharks and try to get you more pissed off. Best bet is just to laugh it off like @jarntt taught me and understand there’s a whole bunch of lonely fucks out there just begging for you to fight back because their only thrill in life is to cause drama.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no where in there did i say anything other than you said they were right there
Learn to understand your own comments... you know exactly what you were hoping people would get out of your comments. I never said any of it... that's the problem. Next time copy my actual quote before you start lying.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u need a xanax sir
You need to stop acting like an immature prick. Talk sports we can agree disagree but stop lying or you will end up like NW....complete worthless loser. Don't say I warned you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on a cell with spell check... sorry if you can't read through the errors. If you are that dense and can't comprehend it leave you will do the world a favor by doing so.
That's a great excuse:thumb:
But it wasn't your spelling Skippy.
Keep derping.

Oh and by the way a majority of us post from our phones.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @SteelersPride fight all the time but we made a deal to be cool, talk shit and not be offended but...

This board is just the pits now. There’s about 7 dudes who are ALWAYS on and just get their jollies by purposely trying to start shit. Same jokes over and over and over. Same bull shit over and over and over. Baiting and baiting and baiting just trying to start shit. Seems like too many posters think it’s fun to be non stop dickheads, claim you say shit that you never said. Once the get you hooked they swarm like sharks and try to get you more pissed off. Best bet is just to laugh it off like @jarntt taught me and understand there’s a whole bunch of lonely fucks out there just begging for you to fight back because their only thrill in life is to cause drama.
I used to only chat on the team boards now I remember why. It's really too bad that a few tools have to ruin good sports talk. I'll just ignore them as they are too far gone. Although NW is worth the comedy you are right just laugh them off....SP is now on that list too bad he could be a decent poster if he cut the BS.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great excuse:thumb:
But it wasn't your spelling Skippy.
Keep derping.

Oh and by the way a majority of us post from our phones.
Then you would know that spell checker isn't perfect you tool....the idiocy doesn't end with this one. I'll try to type slower for you NW.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tissues are on aisle 11

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you would know that spell checker isn't perfect you tool....the idiocy doesn't end with this one. I'll try to type slower for you NW.
Buy a clue Skippy.
It has/had 0 to do with SPELLING.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy a clue Skippy.
It has/had 0 to do with SPELLING.
Whatever you want to believe you are the definition of insanity keep up the good work. Actually please never stop posting you are more entertaining than Eddie Murphy in his prime.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you want to believe you are the definition of insanity keep up the good work. Actually please never stop posting you are more entertaining than Eddie Murphy in his prime.

@SteelersPride is a good dude. If you talk to him via PM he is a good dude and has shared his professional knowledge with me. But you know who the lonely fucks are here who just want to poke and prod every day. Sometimes I won’t log on for a while and I’ll see my named pinned to 20 posts where they are just trying to start a fight even when you aren’t around. Either put them on ignore, feel bad for their lonely lives or just laugh it off. It’s NEVER ends.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride is a good dude. If you talk to him via PM he is a good dude and has shared his professional knowledge with me. But you know who the lonely fucks are here who just want to poke and prod every day. Sometimes I won’t log on for a while and I’ll see my named pinned to 20 posts where they are just trying to start a fight even when you aren’t around. Either put them on ignore, feel bad for their lonely lives or just laugh it off. It’s NEVER ends.
Yes you are dead on. I just don't like when people lie or embellish what I said to make me look bad. That's petty. SP seems like an immature prick but I'll take your word that he can be ok. Either way no skin off my back I won't try so hard to defend myself...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are dead on. I just don't like when people lie or embellish what I said to make me look bad. That's petty. SP seems like an immature prick but I'll take your word that he can be ok. Either way no skin off my back I won't try so hard to defend myself...

He’s a cupcake compared to Handicappers, DblDown, NWPats.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine if FFF got in a fight with PE1 on here?
They would break the Hoop.
Hell they might break the internet.