• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, cause two Queenies having it out on the HOOP would be too much.

FFF vs PE1 undercard would be held in a bouncy house

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine if FFF got in a fight with PE1 on here?
They would break the Hoop.
Hell they might break the internet.
I have no problem with the guy or you for that matter.... Liars do bother me though.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, cause two Queenies having it out on the HOOP would be too much.

FFF vs PE1 undercard would be held in a bouncy house
Does the bouncy house serve liquor if so count me in hoss ha! :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they are retooling any idiot knows this but you never know it may not take as long as some expect. Rosen could solve the QB problem if he works out expediting things. Even after saying this SP will say I'm calling for a super bowl victory because the boy must not be the tool in the shed.

I don't know why they need to "retool"
There are plenty of tools in Florida!!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why they need to "retool"
There are plenty of tools in Florida!!!!!
Well apparently we “imply” things, so therefore we state things. He hasn’t been able to tell
Me anywhere I said all these things.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently we “imply” things, so therefore we state things. He hasn’t been able to tell
Me anywhere I said all these things.
Bro you are the king of embellishment. You somehow take my comments that the Fins have some young explosive players to sound like I'm saying they will be a top offence. Read your comments you falsely lead others on...but whatever gets you off.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro you are the king of embellishment. You somehow take my comments that the Fins have some young explosive players to sound like I'm saying they will be a top offence. Read your comments you falsely lead others on...but whatever gets you off.
At this point I’m just gonna say ok. Since no one else makes these claims but you. Agree to
Disaggree

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Southieinnc . @FlyerFinFan may want to educate vegas.

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

31 other teams have odds of at worst 150-1 or better.

The dolphins, all alone at 250-1
So what exactly was your point on this post then? Were you trying to insinuate that I thought that the Fins record would be better than every other team when I've said nothing about it? I do believe that they may be better than most think especially if Rosen turns out and the oline is decent but I've never claimed that they would be world beaters yet you make it sound like I do. That's my point...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly was your point on this post then? Were you trying to insinuate that I thought that the Fins record would be better than every other team when I've said nothing about it? I do believe that they may be better than most think especially if Rosen turns out and the oline is decent but I've never claimed that they would be world beaters yet you make it sound like I do. That's my point...
:thumb:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People are agreeing with you.

I just saw a power ranking where Miami moved up to 31 - ahead of Cincinnati.

NFL Power Rankings: Talented Browns make a big leap into Top 10, but Patriots are still team to beat

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow no matter what I say, I say WAY more than what I typed? Not sure how that works.
Because you embellish the truth of what people are actually saying. You took my comment that the Fins offence suffered when they lost the speed of Wilson and Grant to that there offence will now be explosive and virtually unstoppable. Which is misleading to anyone else that reads your comments. If you quoted what I said and added to it then it would be clear as to my point but it's obviously not part of your agenda. You seem to want to get a rise out of others. I called you out and now you call me a pycho for defending myself... you tell me who is in the wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you embellish the truth of what people are actually saying. You took my comment that the Fins offence suffered when they lost the speed of Wilson and Grant to that there offence will now be explosive and virtually unstoppable. Which is misleading to anyone else that reads your comments. If you quoted what I said and added to it then it would be clear as to my point but it's obviously not part of your agenda. You seem to want to get a rise out of others. I called you out and now you call me a pycho for defending myself... you tell me who is in the wrong.
ok.

u r crazy u keep going, im not even talking to u. u assume things and put words in my mouth , then "call me out"also cant find what i "added" bc its not there, u cant prove my agenda bc most of it is you adding, inferring, assuming things. its in your head, im done here. if u wanna say anything thats not flat out assumptions lemme know

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.

u r crazy u keep going, im not even talking to u. u assume things and put words in my mouth , then "call me out"also cant find what i "added" bc its not there, u cant prove my agenda bc most of it is you adding, inferring, assuming things. its in your head, im done here. if u wanna say anything thats not flat out assumptions lemme know
Put words in your mouth hahah! That's exactly what you do to others. Take a hint quote our actual posts then dispute what's said not what you believe is said and we won't have a problem. Got it? To be clear I said Miami missed Wilson and Grants speed last year. IMO it hurt their offence. Doesn't mean that they would have been number one in offence or the league. If you wish to dispute this go for it...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put words in your mouth hahah! That's exactly what you do to others. Take a hint quote our actual posts then dispute what's said not what you believe is said and we won't have a problem. Got it? To be clear I said Miami missed Wilson and Grants speed last year. IMO it hurt their offence. Doesn't mean that they would have been number one in offence or the league. If you wish to dispute this go for it...
I again challenge you to show me where I stated these things you claim I said. You couldn’t before, you cant now. You”assumed” let it go, you’re wrong

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing you can always count on. Miami rebuilding again and @FlyerFinFan broken-record-260nw-90534391.jpg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I again challenge you to show me where I stated these things you claim I said. You couldn’t before, you cant now. You”assumed” let it go, you’re wrong
I already quoted your post but you ran away I'm not going to keep doing this... if you don't get my point then you never will. Just be warned if you misquote me again I will ask you to provide my quote to back up your BS. I will call you out...