• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message for Bolts fans

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weak apology. Just forget it. Go back to what you were doing.

:hdn:

Who said I was apologizing?

It was all just in jest. I have nothing to apologize for. If you take it the wrong way, that is on you.

I don't care if you are offended. It was meant to be offensive to San Diego Fans. That is the point of trash talking. I try to keep it clean and not go personal with family or anything.

The article on the fight showed that some fans feel the need to resort to violence against fans of the other team when they lose. This seems to happen quite often in California.

And I guess there are fans in every city who are thugs. Nature of the beat when your stadium is in a large metro area and you have that many people and mix in alcohol. I guess Denver is no exception but no Denver fans went out and ganged up on a Charger fan after the loss in December.

See you next year, and you can expect some trash talk when our teams play.

Better get some thicker skin by then. I expect the Chargers to get better under McCoy, he is a good coach and there will be more good games between these rivals.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been "none on none" if one dumb fuck Bronco's fan didn't interrupt "many Chargers fans" rally.

Correct?

You guys have rallies after a loss?

Does everyone get a trophy and a juice box?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Will Farrell is funny period. His portrail of a Nascar driver in Ricky Bobby was absolutley DISTGUSTING.

Well we are in agreement there because I thought his portrayal of a NASCAR drive was spot on.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been "none on none" if one dumb fuck Bronco's fan didn't interrupt "many Chargers fans" rally.

Correct?

We don't know what happened before the Bronco fan got there. Were people in the crowd pushing him around? In the video it looks like the Charger fan is signaling for the Bronco fan to come fight him. Who knows who actually started this fight. Now if the Bronco fan was being an idiot and being a loud mouth and starting the whole thing then yes he played a major role in the fight. If he was being circled by a bunch of Charger fans and felt like a tiger in the corner then no he was not being an idiot but responding to the situation around him. Again context is everything in this situation.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correct?

Video or article does not say who started it, so impossible to speculate, but what is your point?

Are you insinuating that if you are a fan of the opposing team at the away stadium and you celebrate a victory that getting jumped by 3 guys, even if he started it, is somehow justified?

If you are saying you advocate violence then my comments apply to you without the jest.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video or article does not say who started it, so impossible to speculate, but what is your point?

Are you insinuating that if you are a fan of the opposing team at the away stadium and you celebrate a victory that getting jumped by 3 guys, even if he started it, is somehow justified?

If you are saying you advocate violence then my comments apply to you without the jest.

But this wasn't at the opposing stadium. This was at a rally that Charger fans were having, celebrating their teams season in San Diego.

The guy that was attacked has to be a complete dumb ass to even show up there wearing a Bronco's jersey and think nothing was going to happen.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the instigator was.

Like I said, dude doesn't show up.....nothing happens

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this wasn't at the opposing stadium. This was at a rally that Charger fans were having, celebrating their teams season in San Diego.

The guy that was attacked has to be a complete dumb ass to even show up there wearing a Bronco's jersey and think nothing was going to happen.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who the instigator was.

So it's ok to jump an opposing fan at a rally, but not the stadium? I could ever seem to get the gang banger etiquette down pat when I lived out there.

So you do advocate violence. Just showing up is just cause for getting assaulted?

I pray you have no kids.

And you wonder why I pointed it out in the first place.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know what happened before the Bronco fan got there. Were people in the crowd pushing him around? In the video it looks like the Charger fan is signaling for the Bronco fan to come fight him. Who knows who actually started this fight. Now if the Bronco fan was being an idiot and being a loud mouth and starting the whole thing then yes he played a major role in the fight. If he was being circled by a bunch of Charger fans and felt like a tiger in the corner then no he was not being an idiot but responding to the situation around him. Again context is everything in this situation.

Under the circumstances.....him showing up there, wearing a Bronco's jersey, shows the dude is an idiot w/o even having to open his mouth.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under the circumstances.....him showing up there, wearing a Bronco's jersey, shows the dude is an idiot w/o even having to open his mouth.

Thanks for proving my point.

If you think that just showing up with the opposing team jersey on is grounds for getting assaulted, you are part of the problem.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's ok to jump an opposing fan at a rally, but not the stadium? I could ever seem to get the gang banger etiquette down pat when I lived out there.

So you do advocate violence. Just showing up is just cause for getting assaulted?
I pray you have no kids.

And you wonder why I pointed it out in the first place.

No......I advocate common sense. Something that dude and you clearly don't have.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point.

If you think that just showing up with the opposing team jersey on is grounds for getting assaulted, you are part of the problem.

"hmmmmmm....the ______ just got beat by my team in the playoffs. I'm in their state and wearing my teams jersey. Wonder what would happen if I walked into this bar /crowd full of the opposing teams fans"

DUMB!!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No......I advocate common sense. Something that dude and you clearly don't have.

So you are saying that just being there is just cause to get your ass kicked?

That as a fan of another team I should not show my face?

The only reason that would be true is if the the majority of Charger fans are mindless thugs with no sense of decency, respect for their fellow man and have complete disregard for the law.

Thanks for clearing up any misconceptions I had about the Charger fan base. You have proven without a doubt that most Charger fans are lowlife thugs and gang bangers.

That is why most California cities are turning into shitholes. I used to love the Gas Lamp district and Pacific Beach and Mission beach in the 80's, 90's.

I wouldn't go there now if you paid me. Most of LA has degenerated into a cess pool as well. Only places that are nice anymore are only affordable to the wealthy.

And I am not condemning the entire fan base. Just the majority that you seem to want to represent.

I guarantee you that the same scene would probably not unfold like that in Denver. I can't say that it would never happen. Just that most fans here are a lot more respectful.

Having lived in both places for many years, this opinion is based on experience. And my opinion is most of So Cal is a shithole.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"hmmmmmm....the ______ just got beat by my team in the playoffs. I'm in their state and wearing my teams jersey. Wonder what would happen if I walked into this bar /crowd full of the opposing teams fans"

DUMB!!

No. Dumb attitude. Lack of respect for the law and your fellow man.

Thanks for letting us know what a low life you are.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all taking this shit way too seriously.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DUMB!!

I live in Kansas City. Normally, a bunch of Broncos fans meet in a local bar to get together and watch the games. The exception to that is when we play the Chiefs. No sense going out when people are going to get emotional and drunk. That's just asking for trouble.

I've generally found that as long as you aren't being a dumbass, opposing fans will leave you alone.