• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message for Bolts fans

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEvLT3gxzU]Go Fuck Yourself San Diego - YouTube[/ame]

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in good fun. just a little trash talk.

Here is to a good game, no injuries.

GO BRONCOS!!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no class but you sure do.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no class but you sure do.

What is your point? The Ron Burgundy bit is funny. Class is not an issue with trash talk and humor.

I post it before every divisional match up too.

And I am just having fun.

Chargers fans apparently can't keep things in context and resort to violence to vent their frustration.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, no respectable Charger fan would ever don a Cromartie jersey.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we're all exactly like that.

Go fuck yourself as well.

Never said they were all like that. But if the shoe fits....

In my experience living in Cali for 12 years, most of them are like that.

Always thought you were the exception Boltfan72. You have been posting respectfully this week.

Understand the sting of the loss is still there, but if you are defending these 'Bangers behavior in anyway then go fuck yourself too.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they were all like that. But if the shoe fits....

In my experience living in Cali for 12 years, most of them are like that.

Always thought you were the exception Boltfan72. You have been posting respectfully this week.

Understand the sting of the loss is still there, but if you are defending these 'Bangers behavior in anyway then go fuck yourself too.

Was I defending it?

Where were you after the last game denouncing Bronco fans for the Bronco fan on Bronco fan stabbings? Do you only criticize idiot fans from opposing teams?

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectable Charger fan. HAHA, good one.

Yeah, but you're a real model for Bronco nation. You've only posted that clip 4 or 5 times this week. You probably think you're the only one that's thought of that, eh?

:deadhorse:

Stay classy Denver.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but you're a real model for Bronco nation. You've only posted that clip 4 or 5 times this week. You probably think you're the only one that's thought of that, eh?

:deadhorse:

Stay classy Denver.
I get the feeling that Morph posted that video thinking that he had developed some "rapport" with charger fans and that it would be seen as funny...its ron burgandy for heavens sakes....of course its meant to be funny....I can understand your taking offense if I had posted it, its no secret, I truly don't like anything about san diego...if I post it, I mean it... and 3 on 1 beatings will always seem offensive to any reasonable person. it doesn't make it more significant that the victim was a Bronco fan.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, it's a Ron Burgandy clip in reference to a San Diego team playing! That's not tired and overplayed at all!:deadhorse:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) "Go fuck yourself San Diego"
2) "San Diego fans have no class at all"
3) "Chargers fans can't keep things in context"
4) "Most of them are like that"
5) "Go fuck yourself too"
6) "Respectable Chargers fan. HAHA, good one"

Wow. All of this from 1 Broncos poster in less than 1 page. For all those who are truly fans of Denver and sports in general -Congrats to the Broncos. They were the better team yesterday and I hope you guys beat the Pats.

Btw - The Broncos fan wanted to fight and got his ass kicked - but 3 on 1 is complete bullshit. I lived in SoCal for 7 years, and no, most of us do not act like that.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this demonstrates that San Diego fans have no class at all.

Video taken in San Diego after they lose. 3 Charger Fans jump a Bronco fan.

Stay Classy San Diego.

Watch Angry Chargers Fans Beat The Shit Out Of A Broncos Fan

Hey genius. Might want to check your facts before you post something like this and claim "San Diego fans have no class at all". I'll be awaiting your apology and promise not to label all Bronco fans over the actions of one idiot.

Chargers, Denver fans arrested, cited after filmed beating of Broncos fan - The Denver Post

The group of Chargers fans and a Broncos fan filmed fighting in a San Diego neighborhood after the Sunday playoff game all have been cited by police.

A video posted to YouTube around 7:30 p.m. Sunday showed a man in a Broncos jersey being punched, kicked and stomped by men wearing Chargers gear.

The video was 18-seconds long and didn't show how the brawl began.

All men involved, including the Broncos fan, were arrested for fighting in public and being drunk in public, said Sgt. Alex Harnandez of the National City Police Department.

The Broncos fan also was charged with inciting the fight, Harnandez said.

All charges are misdemeanors.

All men have been released from jail, police said.

The district attorney might alter the charges once video — of which there is plenty — of the fight is reviewed, Harnandez said.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jezzuz H CHrist on a popsicle stick.

Sensitive much?

It was just a joke, but apparently Charger fans have no sense of humor, especially after a loss, though I did post it before the game.

3 on 1 is the reason I pointed it out. They all look to be a bunch of scumbags, but apparently it took 3 Charger fans to take down 1 Bronco fan, lol.

:nod:

By the Way, stabbing at Sports Authority filed was a not a fan vs fan of other team argument, it was a dispute in the parking lot when someone was trying to get out and an argument started about who had right of way leaving game.

Completely different scenario and all involved are banned from stadium and attending games for 1 year.

So now you can really go fuck yourself.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, it's a Ron Burgandy clip in reference to a San Diego team playing! That's not tired and overplayed at all!:deadhorse:

It's definitely overplayed, but never gets tried.

:laugh3:

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sensitive much?

It was just a joke, but apparently Charger fans have no sense of humor, especially after a loss, though I did post it before the game.

3 on 1 is the reason I pointed it out. They all look to be a bunch of scumbags, but apparently it took 3 Charger fans to take down 1 Bronco fan, lol.

By the Way, stabbing at Sports Authority filed was a not a fan vs fan of other team argument, it was a dispute in the parking lot when someone was trying to get out and an argument started about who had right of way leaving game.

Completely different scenario and all involved are banned from stadium and attending games for 1 year.

Pretty weak apology. Just forget it. Go back to what you were doing.

:hdn:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sensitive much?

It would have been "none on none" if one dumb fuck Bronco's fan didn't interrupt "many Chargers fans" rally.

Correct?