• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long been against IR spot. I've always felt that in fantasy your bench should cover everything. Having said that I have long been in the minority. I have gotten used to it so if you guys want an IR spot I won't stand in the way.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long been against IR spot. I've always felt that in fantasy your bench should cover everything. Having said that I have long been in the minority. I have gotten used to it so if you guys want an IR spot I won't stand in the way.
I'm usually right with ya on this one. But the masses have worn me down on it. Short bench, be nice tho have one i guess..bah

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm usually right with ya on this one. But the masses have worn me down on it. Short bench, be nice tho have one i guess..bah

Separate thread started for this discussion guys. ..... titled "MBBRL IR Spot for 2018 discussion"

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

y'all just leaving me alone to oppose it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the NFL now able to bring someone back from the IR, well two now, I'm fine if we incorporate one IR spot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so Terrelle Pryor might be a bust. He can't track the deep ball.

Lost sight of one I think he might have had a chance to catch and then dropped a 50 yard bomb in the endzone. Would have been called back anyway, but still.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna apologize, I set all my lineups yesterday and left rawls in and haven't had Internet connection today. I know I shouldbe more on top of that and I'm super sorry that one got by me especially in my first week in this league. I know how serious this league is and how important it is that I'm filling out a lineup and doing all I can to win every week even if eliminated. Hope you all can forgive me and I hope it doesn't affect the league at all.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna apologize, I set all my lineups yesterday and left rawls in and haven't had Internet connection today. I know I shouldbe more on top of that and I'm super sorry that one got by me especially in my first week in this league. I know how serious this league is and how important it is that I'm filling out a lineup and doing all I can to win every week even if eliminated. Hope you all can forgive me and I hope it doesn't affect the league at all.

Understood, that's why we allow one 'forgiveness' for the season - sucks for it to be the first week. This is the rule:

• You are allowed to leave a player in that is on bye or injured during the season - the strategy of holding a star is understood, as is the unavoidable last minute inactive. However, all efforts should be made to avoid this practice. As such, the second occurrence of leaving a player in that is on bye or injured will result in an 0-11 breakdown record for the week with no other repercussions in the standings or points. The third occurrence will result in a loss in the standings, an 0-11 breakdown record for the week, and the owner will be sent to oblivion at the end of the year. The team's total points will not otherwise be altered (So as not to punish the entire league for his mistake). The fourth will qualify as abandonment of your team and the commissioner and vice-commissioner will remove you as the owner and control the team in accordance with “Drone” rules until such time a suitable replacement can be found. (amended for 2017)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury report discouraged me from starting Golliday in various leagues. So bummed about that. He does look like a TD maven though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knew I should have made a TyMo offer last week

:doh:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck getting him from the Packer homer in the league...

oh wait that's me! :suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury report discouraged me from starting Golliday in various leagues. So bummed about that. He does look like a TD maven though.
He had three drops also.

And took a seat for awhile.

Not really a good game for him other than his two catches in the paint.(from a real football point of view. Nobody cares about drops in fantasy. But we should...)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well today sucks. It looks like I will go 0-7 this week.:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L There are not enough facepalms for that.
Your Bust Team looks like a force to be reckoned with.

But bad timing on the matchup.

I won't be surprised if I go 2-7. (3 of the losses are in one league.)