• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem how did you end up faring up there in Jacksonville. Lefty lost power and I lost some pool screens and about 15-20 shingles, but managed to keep power the whole time (thank God). We got relentlessly pounded with 65-80mph winds for about 12 hours and ended up getting about 15 inches of rain. I know some of those bands were still pretty strong up in Jacksonville and there are a lot of flooding issues. Hopefully you did okay.
I'm fine. Never lost power but I lost internet service which means no football tonite but it could have been way worse so I'm thankful there.

I have two MBBRL games that are hinging on the game in progress and it would be nice to watch

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine. Never lost power but I lost internet service which means no football tonite but it could have been way worse so I'm thankful there.

I have two MBBRL games that are hinging on the game in progress and it would be nice to watch
Good to hear your fine. Sucks you can't watch the games tonight.
Oh by the way....you ready to trade RW to me? Listen to Treff, he would recommend it.:nod:

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of ugly plays this week. Lost Robinson in my money league. Lost Robinson and DJ off a championship team from last season. I guess things can only improve week 2. :scratch:

But this announce crew on the Broncos/Chargers game is making my ears bleed. But if I never have to listen to her call another PSU game all the better. :heh:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear your fine. Sucks you can't watch the games tonight.
Oh by the way....you ready to trade RW to me? Listen to Treff, he would recommend it.:nod:
Cousins looked awful and he was the hang up for me in the deal. Also the biggest piece kinda no showed. I didn't say no but I'm in a holding pattern

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins looked awful and he was the hang up for me in the deal. Also the biggest piece kinda no showed. I didn't say no but I'm in a holding pattern
Oh that trade offer. Sure the big piece was a no show, but I'm not worried. Also the RB I was asking for kind of laid a egg also. That I am worried about, new OC, obvious candidate for regression ( the entire offense I mean).
I don't expect you'll ever trade RW for Cousins. That's OK.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can revisit in the future I'm sure. I hated the thought of trading away someone I sought for so long lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biting my nails. Need about 7 points from Allen and Gordan. Also need Sanders to get zip for the rest of the game.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT would be wonderful for you Harold.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well got a win in D2, but lost in Bandit league which is for money.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well got a win in D2, but lost in Bandit league which is for money.
joey-bosa-110216-getty-ftrjpg_nackf7qmqrhu10zomslq7ez1b.jpg

Lost in D1, D2, MBBRL, both suicides

Won in both $$ leagues

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not a great week, lost more often then I won. Some of the scores were so close. Oh well onto next week.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost to Foot in the Barbarian league by .7, I blame Bell. He didn't even put up 5 points.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, so as you all probably know I am an insurance agent and we just had a hurricane rip up the entire state of Florida, so I will be very busy this week. I went ahead and did the standings sheet now because I had to create a new one for the year. Last year TKO took care of the weekly recaps and I kept up the standings sheet and once it gets to it, the different playoff/relegation/oblivion scenarios for both leagues. Hopefully TKO is up for that again this year. Here are your standings and I will be posting the A vs. B suicide standings on that page as well. And a special welcome to the A league for OBX and Trudem who both started out with wins, but OBX did get to play the easiest win in the league. You're welcome ;) Oh yeah for all that smack talk after the draft by the B league, once again the A league outscored the B league to kick off the season 1040.4 - 1023.3 so what do you have to say for yourselves now??????????

2017_MBBRL_WEEK_1.jpg

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, so as you all probably know I am an insurance agent and we just had a hurricane rip up the entire state of Florida, so I will be very busy this week. I went ahead and did the standings sheet now because I had to create a new one for the year. Last year TKO took care of the weekly recaps and I kept up the standings sheet and once it gets to it, the different playoff/relegation/oblivion scenarios for both leagues. Hopefully TKO is up for that again this year. Here are your standings and I will be posting the A vs. B suicide standings on that page as well. And a special welcome to the A league for OBX and Trudem who both started out with wins, but OBX did get to play the easiest win in the league. You're welcome ;) Oh yeah for all that smack talk after the draft by the B league, once again the A league outscored the B league to kick off the season 1040.4 - 1023.3 so what do you have to say for yourselves now??????????

2017_MBBRL_WEEK_1.jpg

No I got lucky that Denver decided to put the backup D in for the fourth quarter.

You know you watch too much hockey when you have to go back and change period to quarter.