• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched all 28 hours of the fantasy football marathon on ESPN and this subject came up a lot. Adam Schefter seemed pretty convinced that there was a lot of damaging evidence against him. The league already had the information and the text messages from the girl saying that she would make him pay and get revenge before they rendered their ruling. Schefter seemed to think that there would be absolutely no new evidence produced by Zeke's lawyers, they were just going to try and argue a different side of the same facts and evidence that had already been presented, but the league already had all that evidence and still gave him six games, so he didn't see how they would possibly change their minds or even reduce the number of games he got.

I don't think the league will change their minds. But, I also don't think Zeke would be so hell bent on fighting this case that he will almost surely lose eventually if he was actually guilty. The league also has a proven history of doing whatever the hell they want in terms of discipline despite what the facts of the case actually are.

Zeke's behavior has been embarrassing to the league, so Goodell was going to find a way to nail him any way he could. But again, that does not mean that Zeke is actually guilty of this particular crime. He might be, but I for one am not certain that he is. The NFL's findings don't do much to sway me, because they are about as biased as they come.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1 ) Was taking which ever was left of the big two, got Bell.
Round 2) Joe Mixon
...Ok I screwed this up should of went Crowell, Stomp wasn't nabbing Mixon, he a Cook fan. I could of took Crowell then Mixon in the third. Could of, should of, but didn't.
Round 3) Wanted a good fall back in case the rookie takes some time to get going. Lamar Miller may not impress but he's going to get a ton of touches.
Round 4) Went with a high risk/ high reward in Sammy Watkins. I was planning to stock up on WRs in any case, if he works out great, if not I'll have some other candidates.
Round 5 ) Tyreek Hill see the above.
Round 6 ) Doug Martin, love the reports coming from OTAs about Martin, think he's going to have a bounce back year. For a RB4 I love this pick.
Round 7 ) Russell Wilson at this point the pool of RBs & Wrs was depleted so took my guy at QB.
Round 8 ) Rishard Matthews, this guy is under valued IMO and think he'll have a fine season. Time will tell.
Round 9 ) Marcus Mariota, couldn't resist. Think he's on the rise and I like him a lot.
Round 10 ) Marvin Jones IDK he's up and down, but on a high volume passing offense and a starter. So those factors count. Not bad for round 10 IMO.
Round 11) Jack Doyle, was super high on him earlier, not as much now that Luck may not be ready to play at the start of the season. Never the less I'm good with Doyle as my TE.
Round 12 ) Kenny Goliday took a flyer on one of my favorite rookie WR. Could be a TD maven, if not there's always the WW.
Round 13) Jags D whatever....best of what was left
Round 14 ) Chris Boswell kickers...took one that's on a high scoring offense.

That was my draft and I was happy with it, but then.....Foot came a knocking. Seems he wanted Tyreek Hill bad, so he made me a offer I couldn't turn down. I traded Hill and Martin for Dalvin Cooks and Corey Coleman. You know it's always tempting to get greedy when someone just has to have a player, but I resisted and just accepted his offer. However that left my WRs a little more weak IMO, so ended up trading Monkey. Mariota for Tyrell Williams. I really think Williams going have a good season despite Keenan Allen being back, might even help having Allen back and I don't really feel I need to carry a back up QB so I did it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 2) Joe Mixon
...Ok I screwed this up should of went Crowell, Stomp wasn't nabbing Mixon, he a Cook fan. I could of took Crowell then Mixon in the third. Could of, should of, but didn't.
Round 3) Wanted a good fall back in case the rookie takes some time to get going. Lamar Miller may not impress but he's going to get a ton of touches.
Round 4) Went with a high risk/ high reward in Sammy Watkins. I was planning to stock up on WRs in any case, if he works out great, if not I'll have some other candidates.
Round 6 ) Doug Martin, love the reports coming from OTAs about Martin, think he's going to have a bounce back year. For a RB4 I love this pick.
Round 7 ) Russell Wilson at this point the pool of RBs & Wrs was depleted so took my guy at QB.
Round 8 ) Rishard Matthews, this guy is under valued IMO and think he'll have a fine season. Time will tell.
Round 9 ) Marcus Mariota, couldn't resist. Think he's on the rise and I like him a lot.
Round 10 ) Marvin Jones IDK he's up and down, but on a high volume passing offense and a starter. So those factors count. Not bad for round 10 IMO.
Round 11) Jack Doyle, was super high on him earlier, not as much now that Luck may not be ready to play at the start of the season. Never the less I'm good with Doyle as my TE.
Round 12 ) Kenny Goliday took a flyer on one of my favorite rookie WR. Could be a TD maven, if not there's always the WW.

That was my draft and I was happy with it, but then.....Foot came a knocking. Seems he wanted Tyreek Hill bad, so he made me a offer I couldn't turn down. I traded Hill and Martin for Dalvin Cooks and Corey Coleman. You know it's always tempting to get greedy when someone just has to have a player, but I resisted and just accepted his offer. However that left my WRs a little more weak IMO, so ended up trading Monkey. Mariota for Tyrell Williams. I really think Williams going have a good season despite Keenan Allen being back, might even help having Allen back and I don't really feel I need to carry a back up QB so I did it.
Im shocked the TyReek lasted into the 5th, in a draft that @The Foot was in. Was he drunk? Drugged? Asleep?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im shocked the TyReek lasted into the 5th, in a draft that @The Foot was in. Was he drunk? Drugged? Asleep?
no he was just so dam elated after getting Gronk at 20 that he forgot where he was for the next 30 minutes

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no he was just so dam elated after getting Gronk at 20 that he forgot where he was for the next 30 minutes
HAHA...love it. Makes me think of this too..

6358535827042201941042367260_eddie.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know. Heck I forgot all about Foot love for Hill while drafting. I was kind of disappointed the guys I was hoping for weren't available, Hill was just a fall back.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK- My draft recap in KOTF out of the 5 spot

1-OBJ-Could be top WR this year if he gets and stays healthy
2-RB hogs in this league left Jordy for me at 20th pick- 18 of first 26 picks were RBs
3&4- C Hyde & Robert Kelley-Time to catch up with RBs before there is nothing left but scraps- both bell cows
5- Drew Brees- always at the top of QBs each year
6- Greg Olsen- decided I needed to be good at TE since a little weak at RB
7- Pierre Garcon- Solid mid tier WR
8- JStew- He still starts and will get early downs and goal line
9- Adam Thielen- Sneaky good WR
10- Alvin Kamara- One of my favorite rookies- Should get plenty of looks as receiving back in NO- he can run too
11-Texans DST-not bad
12- Andy Dalton- decent QB2
13- Wil Lutz- kicker in high octane offense
14- Chris Carson- wild card- fast little guy in Seattle

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK MY KOTF PICK 12
1-Mike Evans, would of been reaching on RB, it was him or jordy/AJ, and i think his upside is immense
2-AJ green-that left AJ or Jordy, just think time gets jordy at some point, and i like AJ
3-Alshon Jeffrey- really no rb's again to take here, so took best available, top 3 wr's are great IMHO
4-CJ anderson-needed a rb and we all know i love some cj
5-Terrance we-st- again need some rb's and theres nothing left, hes a starter and goal line guy
6-Thomas rawls-if he really is the #1 in seattle this is a steal,
7-devante parker-love him with cutler, LOVE HIM
8-the riddick-i clicked quizz rodgers, got riddick, i dunno
9-Chris hogan-no edelman...........
10-jamal williams-throw the dart in round 10 for a potential goal line back in a great O.
11-Stafford-had to take a qb at some point
12-Ebron-love him this year, his YPG was top 4-5 in the league, and no boldin to hog RZ looks
13-vikings d
14-hopkins

who cares about the kicker and

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... I'm watching Rams and Chargers. 3rd quarter. Rams have the ball on their 10. Mannon passes to Josh Reynolds on a skinny post for 16 yards ... and a first down. The funny part though, is Chargers safety, Dexter McCoil destroys Reynolds on the play. Aside from the fact Reynolds held on to the ball and moved the chains, McCoil thought it was wise to run around like he just made a Malcolm Butler superbowl winning play. All the while Reynolds got up immediately and signalled 'first down'. And oh yeah, the hit drew a personal foul as he almost took Reynolds' head off.

Three plays later, Reynolds beats the corner on a go route, and catches a 38 yard TD! And who is seen running into the picture much too late with his 'should have been' help over the top? Yup, McCoil.

Wish I had the video to show you guys. Too fucking funny. Priorities.

LMFAO

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 2) Joe Mixon

Well I made another trade. With Smitty.

Smitty gets Dalvin Cook and Kenny Golliday
I get Doug Baldwin and Sporles.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally everyone is floating on cloud 9 thinking they just drafted the best team ever. Then reality hits and trades start happening. Or unexpected WW gems. :D

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my UPDATED Barbarian team:
QB - Brady (4th rd) - what can I say, a bit early for me but just couldn't let him slip by at that point. 6pt passing TDs with Blount gone.
RBs - Gordon (1st), K. Hunt (3rd), T. West (6th), Forte (9th) - Replace via FA with Jeremy Hill, Bernard (11th). Very happy with the first three, scrapping for bye week fillers on the the last two - but they have some potential in their respective roles. NOTE: Rumors of Forte trade and fact that Hill is still #1 on the depth chart made this decision for me - figure either he or Bernard (or both) will have a role to serve as bye week filler (at least that's my thinking).
WRs: Dez (2nd), Sanders (5th), K. White (8th) - Replaced via FA with Ted Ginn (bye week issue, plus Brees vs whomever slings the ball in CHI), Thielen (10th), Jo Matthews (14th) - Replaced via WW with Stepon Diggs who was dropped. NOTE: Hated using that 4 spot but resulted in a needed upgrade and depth.
TE - Eifert (7th). IF he stays healthy a good pick, if not, a wasted one. Preferred guys taken at this point.
DST - Patriots. I've always had success with them, Hoodie like to bury teams with no 'prevent' in his playbook.
K - Crosby. Top 5 kicker, not much else to add.

I like the look of this team better now. .... week 9 is still going to be an issue, but given the teams on bye that week, most everyone will. At least there's time to assess performance beforehand.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my UPDATED Barbarian team:
QB - Brady (4th rd) - what can I say, a bit early for me but just couldn't let him slip by at that point. 6pt passing TDs with Blount gone.
RBs - Gordon (1st), K. Hunt (3rd), T. West (6th), Forte (9th) - Replace via FA with Jeremy Hill, Bernard (11th). Very happy with the first three, scrapping for bye week fillers on the the last two - but they have some potential in their respective roles. NOTE: Rumors of Forte trade and fact that Hill is still #1 on the depth chart made this decision for me - figure either he or Bernard (or both) will have a role to serve as bye week filler (at least that's my thinking).
WRs: Dez (2nd), Sanders (5th), K. White (8th) - Replaced via FA with Ted Ginn (bye week issue, plus Brees vs whomever slings the ball in CHI), Thielen (10th), Jo Matthews (14th) - Replaced via WW with Stepon Diggs who was dropped. NOTE: Hated using that 4 spot but resulted in a needed upgrade and depth.
TE - Eifert (7th). IF he stays healthy a good pick, if not, a wasted one. Preferred guys taken at this point.
DST - Patriots. I've always had success with them, Hoodie like to bury teams with no 'prevent' in his playbook.
K - Crosby. Top 5 kicker, not much else to add.

I like the look of this team better now. .... week 9 is still going to be an issue, but given the teams on bye that week, most everyone will. At least there's time to assess performance beforehand.
I'm no fan of Diggs, but DROPPED? really?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy-ness... still not one single move made in KOTF...Chef would've traded with himself 5 times by now