• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw it, I'll break the ice

Did you just feel bad that he wasn't on your team? Did he send you a text asking if you've lost faith in him?

I'm assuming we are talking about Joe Williams here - @TREFF - I made sure to draft him in a league with 10 bench spots last night, keeping the faith alive!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol should of gone breida
Not buying anything in that preseason. When Given a real chance, Williams outperformed Hightower, Brieda, even Hyde. When the chips are down and silly little mind games of trying to hide what your going to do are done, he'll be out there

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of Diggs, but DROPPED? really?

In fairness the 'dropper' had 8 WRs. .... he obviously felt he was expendable for a FA RB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw it, I'll break the ice
1v2d02.jpg

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty already a thorn in my side. Taking Jordan M then getting Diggs. :gaah:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to move Adams and a non-Gore RB for an RB2. (Lacy, Charles, Hill)

These 5 man benches just stab me in the guts all day. :what:

I don't expect anyone to take a 2-1, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp im back at work/home. Nationals were a ton of fun but I am glad to be back to my routine.

I finished 22nd in Imperial Assault.
52nd in my X-wing heat. I would have made the top 36 cut but my opponent had a ship with one hit point left.

I did win a side game so that was cool.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn guys it's Wednesday, so in the Wednesday tradition I guess I will kick things off this year:

Bandit over OBX - I honestly have no expectations as to why other than I like my wide receivers and flex more than I like the advantage he has at quarterback

Ram over Fuzzy - I think Ram's big advantage at running back and Fuzzy's big advantage at wide receiver cancel each other out, but Hunt in the flex is the difference

Milk over Trudem - Cheesehead has some tough matchups for Rivers and Michael Thomas and I think the Rams will just run the ball all day which is a big advantage to Milk.

Joe over Treff - I think this one is close and I'm assuming Joe will have a tight end by Sunday since Julius Thomas is getting hit with the rare week 1 bye. I actually like both matchups, the Chiefs play New England which means Treff might get negative points combined out of his defense and kicker which will be the difference.

TKO over Steelers - Brady and Gronk both healthy for perhaps the only game this year and the Rams D against Scott Tolzien. Plus Steelers loses Mike Evans for the game. Enough said.

Tlance over Face - I'm sure Face just loves the fact that Zeke gets to play this week. Pretty sure Tlance will get Ajayi out of his lineup and move Woodhead to RB2. I think Zeke is going to run like a madman this week. He might have 200 yards and 3 touchdowns and they might give him the ball 45 times. Why not right? He's got plenty of time to rest.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are picks a thing in this league? If so I will need to put my thinking cap on...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, i had almost forgotten about the prediction side game! Thanks @Bandit !

Ram over Fuzz, Odell likely goes for 20+ as my Cowboys seem to always give up 20 plus to a division WR, but Bell and MartyB playing Clev, and Brees in an away game? Ouch.

Milk over Trudem, although i think it could go either way. It'll depend on Rivers vs Denver.. he's had success again the no fly zone before, and just how much usage Mixon gets.

Treff over Joe, i don't see a true advantage for Joe in any single matchup, save possibly WR1..and since my guy is/was/can be a TD machine and his ain't, I'll still take my guy there. I have to differ with the Bandit here though on the D's and kickers. Sure the Pats aren't a great matchup, but then again, neither are the pinball machine Skins, at least the Chiefs are a good defense to start with, and Alex Smith, for all his faults, won't be giving the Tom Brady a short field. The Eagles D ain't quite there yet, and Wentz can still make the bonehead play from time to time, hosing that D. And the Pats D has long been, bend, don't break. . plenty of FG opportunities generated that way :suds:

Bandit over OBX, sorry OBX, but with Gordon and Fournette facing very stiff challenges week 1, not mention Rodgers facing Seattle, Bandit has too much firepower.

TKO over Steelers..Steelers lineup is far to volatile, and without Evans, too many of his big hit or miss guns would all have to hit, Stafford hosting a string D doesn't help either.

Face over T..T for sure gains Zeke, but loses Ajayi.. he's be better off the other way, as McFadden at RB2 would be better than Woody plus whatever he ends up with at flex. Face will definitely need some help from his two time share backs, but i think he gets that help, plus some, especially from Coleman.