• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 13 regular season games. Week 14 bye for #1 and #2, and six teams in the show is my fave. I don't think it's too many. I think four is too little. Hard, if not impossible to make a come back after a bad month to start.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
week 5 pick em results-

Sorry for the delay.

5-1 was the number for the week 6 of 8 pickers went 5-1..the only one's who didn't? myself, because I, like my team, suck, and Bandit who went all home teams. We both went 4-2. ALthough, word for word, Joe also went 4-2, but I'm making an executive decision and awarding him the Treff v SP matchup. Here's his pick-
"Treff narrowly over Steelers (half Treff's team is questionable including Cam, & has no other QB but Cam)"
So I'm pretty sure he meant to write Steelers over Treff..no one in their right mind would've picked my team last week..so Joe gets a bone.

Tlance 17-7 (5-1)
Chef 16-8 (5-1)
Face 14-4 (5-1)
Bandit 14-10 (4-2)
Treff 14-10 (4-2)
Joe 10-8 (5-1)
Milk 10-8 (5-1)
TKO 12-12 (5-1)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAAB is the fairest possible method. Everyone has equal footing. It is not hard to learn.

When guys are unwilling to try FAAB, I think it is utterly pointless to pick apart the flaws in other systems.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Joe, he has never made a claim. If he does, he moves to the bottom of the list. If he goes all season as number 1, it means he never used it and might as well have never had it.

Thank you, I'm going through these posts and was pretty confused until this. Lol, I'll go through the rest of them now. You guys have been busy today. :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAAB is the fairest possible method. Everyone has equal footing. It is not hard to learn.

When guys are unwilling to try FAAB, I think it is utterly pointless to pick apart the flaws in other systems.
the flaw in FAAB, and the single biggest reason as to why I'll never willing try it again..ever..is that it has zilch, zippo, nada, nothing to do with how your team is performing, which is the single biggest factor in how every single sports league assigns waiver claims..similar to rolling waivers in that aspect, but that's the compromise, at least rolling waivers have nothing to do with speculative bidding..in that regard, combining the zippo it has to do with your league's standings, and the ridiculous system of trying to "outbid" other owners, makes it the worst choice

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rolling wiavers im ok with, reverse order is junk...........it rewards the ppl who cant draft

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rolling wiavers im ok with, reverse order is junk...........it rewards the ppl who cant draft
Seriously?? I'm sorry but brutally honest coming out here..that's utter horseshit. you think Ram doesn't know who to draft? myself? Fuzzy? is that the reason we're at the bottom? come on SP, that's an over generalization and somewhat offensive.

Maybe in a general sense you've got a minor point..VERY minor..
but as it pertains to this league..it' gives the peeps who have bad luck with injuries, players going into the tank unexpectedly, a fair shot at competing for the guys who are doing well.

SAying we don't know how to draft is BS

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?? I'm sorry but brutally honest coming out here..that's utter horseshit. you think Ram doesn't know who to draft? myself? Fuzzy? is that the reason we're at the bottom? come on SP, that's an over generalization and somewhat offensive.

Maybe in a general sense you've got a minor point..VERY minor..
but as it pertains to this league..it' gives the peeps who have bad luck with injuries, players going into the tank unexpectedly, a fair shot at competing for the guys who are doing well.

SAying we don't know how to draft is BS
i mean in general. someone didnt draft the best team correct? someone didnt pick the right players? Then you get rewarded each week, and the guys that did make the right calls arent in the running for top players..........but no need to take individual offense

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean in general. someone didnt draft the best team correct? someone didnt pick the right players? Then you get rewarded each week, and the guys that did make the right calls arent in the running for top players..........but no need to take individual offense

its still a very minor point, used only by owners who consistently sit on top of the standings in most their leagues and whine about never getting a "fair" shot at the hot waiver pick up.. if you're ("you" in a general sense, no one in particular, but those who think resetting waivers are unfair in general) so damned good, drafted so damned well..guess you don't need em

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its still a very minor point, used only by owners who consistently sit on top of the standings in most their leagues and whine about never getting a "fair" shot at the hot waiver pick up.. if you're ("you" in a general sense, no one in particular, but those who think resetting waivers are unfair in general) so damned good, drafted so damned well..guess you don't need em
everyone needs them, its just everyone should have a fair shot at them

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm pretty sure he meant to write Steelers over Treff..no one in their right mind would've picked my team last week..so Joe gets a bone.
Nope.
I meant to pick you.
I figured with the way matchups were going (or not going really), you might sneak past SP.
But thanks.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always get Treff's point but we use rolling and i hope we stick to it

i love the idea that if you dont make a claim you stay put

just because you are last shouldnt give you dibs every week

however ill never state that some one is last because they didnt draft well

usally its crap bad luck

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not if its reverse order, poor chef would never have a fair shake
sure they do..Chef could've grabbed Cam Merideth wednesday morning, just like I could've, just like Tlance did, jsut like I did on Moncreif and Coleman, just like Fuzzy did with Eifert, and on and on and on..completely fair chance, every single wednesday mornning

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure they do..Chef could've grabbed Cam Merideth wednesday morning, just like I could've, just like Tlance did, jsut like I did on Moncreif and Coleman, just like Fuzzy did with Eifert, and on and on and on..completely fair chance, every single wednesday mornning
if it was REverse order, no he would be last every week in the pecking order

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can keep going all night long SP, you'll never convince based on the premise of "rewarding a team for being bad" is somehow unfair to a good team..because it's simply not true..its evening the playing field for a bad team to have a legit shot at being competitive, which is completely fair, a good team shouldn't need the hand up and a decent sportsmen shouldn't really give a damn that someone down on their luck gets first pick at the trash heap..so unless you can come up with a different point..I think we're done here

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow apparently i somehow offended someone with view points, geesh