• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always entertaining.
Bandit, you're either are a fast typist, or you have dictation software?
But I found a conflict:

I mentioned it in another post after the draft: was not planning on drafting a WR yet. If you look at the players that were drafted in rounds 3 & 4, (specifically where I picked at #33) there's some risky players in that grouping. Maybe they all deserve to be there, or are projected/ranked to be there, but I needed a WR so I picked 2 that were on good, stable offenses.

Well hell Joe I figured if anybody would catch something like that it would be you. I kind of did it over a four day time period, so the things I wrote the first day didn't always match up to what I was thinking four days later. However, in my defense the first part was what I was thinking during the draft and the second part was once I had a few days to reflect on it, so technically I could have liked it and then hated it. Also keep in mind for some people the "hate" pick was really hard because you are all such good drafters.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow crow shit Batman whatever. What an amazing review. Better than any superlative i will ever find

Way to go Bandit

Formidable

i did hint at AP

i did not use a photo however i did mention "ALL DAY" in various posts

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Blount got his suspension and has been clean since. .that we know of. Josh Gordon and What's his nuts in JAX are just so damned fresh in my mind that Marty scares the bejesus outta me now, don't want to get this 4 game out of the way then see a year a few weeks later
I wonder if that's why Big Ben was talking up Wheaton instead.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that's why Big Ben was talking up Wheaton instead.

And why the team had him as #3 on the depth chart. .... I think you are exactly correct.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'd find a taker for an RB flex.

That said, I'd have to see what @Sam Sportboy does with my offer first (different players)...
Not a bad thought, TKO. Not sure what the status is with Sam - if it's up to me it's a no, though. Could have drafted that way and passed. Hope Sam doesn't mind, but I did a lot of betting against with the RBs, and that guy was one I bet against.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"o I made my peace with it early. Great pick though Joe. (Monkey selects T.J. Yeldon) Yes he's better than Toby Gerhart and the offense should be a little bit better, but that offensive line was terrible last year. Terrible. (Fuzzy selec"

I'M BAAAACKK!!!!
Nice write up, as always, Bandit.
Never a waste of time to read through these, and I really enjoyed the in-draft thoughts, coupled with the post draft analysis.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over folks! I'll be in MY FUCKING STORE on Monday! Back to normal....................thanks for drafting tTeam Will of Luck......................Foster in the 5th???? Shit, even I would have waited until the 6th....................lol.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could I resist such a great crapshoot? :D

zz-top.jpg

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over folks! I'll be in MY FUCKING STORE on Monday! Back to normal....................thanks for drafting tTeam Will of Luck......................Foster in the 5th???? Shit, even I would have waited until the 6th....................lol.
Awesome, congrats.

And Foster might be back Week 3! Steal of the draft! (or local fanboy press being overoptimistic)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone wants Martavis, but you know me and my "patience".

He is OTB, make your offers.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, congrats.

And Foster might be back Week 3! Steal of the draft! (or local fanboy press being overoptimistic)

Will of Brilliance!!!!!!

(USA Today) Houston Texans RB Arian Foster (groin) has been working out in Houston, and he's expected to return to the field in some facet by Week 2 to Week 4, according to ESPN 97.5 in Houston's Jayson Braddock.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, congrats.

Thought I'd be smart and get up at 5:00am to grab Hillman - - but you guys beat me to it.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd be smart and get up at 5:00am to grab Hillman - - but you guys beat me to it.
Yeah - spent our waiver position on him before I realized Sam as back in the saddle (sorry, Sam).

In my "find RBs to bet against" strategy, CJ Anderson's pretty high on the list.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, I am back I think. Going to try posting from my phone.

Great work on the write up Bandit! Wanted to address a couple things since I have not really been able to talk to you all in so long.

First, while i deliberated for awhile, I took Thomas over Brown for 2 reasons. First, no Orange Julius means more TDs for Demaryius who I believe will lead the NFL in targets in Kubiak's offense. Second, I am nervous that Brown takes a step back as Wheaton and Bryant emerge. He is still worthy of a first round pick, I just feel that Thomas offers the higher ceiling and both a very high floor.

Second, although I cannot argue with my draft grade, a very real part of my strategy hinged on the fact that I open the season with the top waiver spot. Expect me to add another good RB option very soon! Sometimes it is okay to have a glaring weakness early. At least I know where to focus my waiver efforts.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought I'd love to see RG3's mug!

Good to have ya back T!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - spent our waiver position on him before I realized Sam as back in the saddle (sorry, Sam).

In my "find RBs to bet against" strategy, CJ Anderson's pretty high on the list.

Lol.....................back in the saddle..................I have to take a vacation now so I can get caught up..............glad you didn't make the Graham trade..............after week 2 when he leads the league in receptions and TD's we will be able to get way more for him.