• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a somewhat ironic thing...even with my poor draft, I was gonna try to be low key for awhile. Lol, not after this wakeup call! Low key is just not my style anyway. New D, another TE. It's a start.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit, as always amazing write ups... So much effort and great read... Wish you were able to analyze without some of your biases(as I disagree with many of your rankings), but that is impossible for anyone...

Funny thing is when someone puts so much effort in and does such a great job, we all feel bad to disagree(or at least I do)...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry Joe, but I thought the lamar Miller pick was the worst pick of the draft... Even worse than the Jordy nelson pick...

And that is not because I don't like miller... Miller is not the problem... Just thought you forced the 2nd RB pick, and by doing so you missed on the #1 WRs...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit, as always amazing write ups... So much effort and great read... Wish you were able to analyze without some of your biases(as I disagree with many of your rankings), but that is impossible for anyone...

Funny thing is when someone puts so much effort in and does such a great job, we all feel bad to disagree(or at least I do)...

I appreciate that, but I can tell you that it is completely impossible to analyze without bias. Even if I didn't use my personal rankings and used the rankings of another site, somebody still created those rankings so then I would just be using that person's biases. I try my best to stick to the consensus rankings from fantasy pros, but I think even they are way off sometimes. I'm just guessing just like the rest of us right now. As is the case every year, some rankings will make me look like a genius and others will make me look like an idiot. As Matthew Berry says, you can give any number of facts to support whatever conclusion you came up with and anybody else can come up with alternate facts to say your conclusion is stupid.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty B is looking like my bust pick now. I had Blount queued up, wasn't expecting to make that decision.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'll see about a deal with ya @TREFF ?

I see a Blount + Decker for Marty B deal a comin'

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate that, but I can tell you that it is completely impossible to analyze without bias. Even if I didn't use my personal rankings and used the rankings of another site, somebody still created those rankings so then I would just be using that person's biases. I try my best to stick to the consensus rankings from fantasy pros, but I think even they are way off sometimes. I'm just guessing just like the rest of us right now. As is the case every year, some rankings will make me look like a genius and others will make me look like an idiot. As Matthew Berry says, you can give any number of facts to support whatever conclusion you came up with and anybody else can come up with alternate facts to say your conclusion is stupid.

I agree with you... and i know it is impossible... Problem you get is that you are SO good at this analysis thing that we kind of hold you to a higher expectation...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'll see about a deal with ya @TREFF ?

I see a Blount + Decker for Marty B deal a comin'
Hmm...I could see that being somewhat hard to turn down. ..although, I'd have to do something with either Watkins or Aglohor., or however you spell his name

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...I could see that being somewhat hard to turn down. ..although, I'd have to do something with either Watkins or Aglohor., or however you spell his name

I'm sure you'd find a taker for an RB flex.

That said, I'd have to see what @Sam Sportboy does with my offer first (different players)...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I should've checked a little harder before I wrote that. 4 games eh? Well, 11 games of Marty B vs 14 of Blount...I don't think I'll be adding in the throw in guy, that'd have to be on your side coming to me.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I should've checked a little harder before I wrote that. 4 games eh? Well, 11 games of Marty B vs 14 of Blount...I don't think I'll be adding in the throw in guy, that'd have to be on your side coming to me.

Crowell?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit- What a write up.Thoughroly enjoyed the read. As if the guarantee of great competition in this league is not enough- we then get Bandit's write up.
P.S. I loved the play by play with your side kick, Lefty, in the other room.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always entertaining.
Bandit, you're either are a fast typist, or you have dictation software?
But I found a conflict:
(Joe takes Keenan Allen) Another good pick Joe.
Worst pick - Keenan Allen at #40 was a few rounds too early.
I mentioned it in another post after the draft: was not planning on drafting a WR yet. If you look at the players that were drafted in rounds 3 & 4, (specifically where I picked at #33) there's some risky players in that grouping. Maybe they all deserve to be there, or are projected/ranked to be there, but I needed a WR so I picked 2 that were on good, stable offenses.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always entertaining.
Bandit, you're either are a fast typist, or you have dictation software?
But I found a conflict:

I mentioned it in another post after the draft: was not planning on drafting a WR yet. If you look at the players that were drafted in rounds 3 & 4, (specifically where I picked at #33) there's some risky players in that grouping. Maybe they all deserve to be there, or are projected/ranked to be there, but I needed a WR so I picked 2 that were on good, stable offenses.
Clearly depends on whether he was picking the 2013 Keenan or the 2014 Keenan.

Great write-ups, Bandit!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well @TKOSpikes, after hearing that it was weed..I'm no longer on the Marty B bandwagon, don't think I'll be trading for him after all. ..
People who ruin their lives by choosing to smoke weed, especially those who are blessed with extraordinary gifts, physical or otherwise, just piss me off

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well @TKOSpikes, after hearing that it was weed..I'm no longer on the Marty B bandwagon, don't think I'll be trading for him after all. ..
People who ruin their lives by choosing to smoke weed, especially those who are blessed with extraordinary gifts, physical or otherwise, just piss me off

Well, in fairness, I was going after Blount, so you can't really believe that. ;)

I knew getting him in the 6th was too good to be true. I'd be laughing if I just stuck with my queue.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Blount got his suspension and has been clean since. .that we know of. Josh Gordon and What's his nuts in JAX are just so damned fresh in my mind that Marty scares the bejesus outta me now, don't want to get this 4 game out of the way then see a year a few weeks later

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well offer sent. :)

...in dynasty