• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.. never saw it stoned, but was funny as hell regardless. But hey. . It's legal for us if we so choose!

The Monty Python movies were in the 60's and 70's. If we weren't playing sports, studying or working, we were partying. Monty Python and Mel Brooks movies were must see on pot.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Monty Python movies were in the 60's and 70's. If we weren't playing sports, studying or working, we were partying. Monty Python and Mel Brooks movies were must see on pot.
:agree:
Holy Grail
The Meaning of Life
The Life of Brian
Blazing Saddles
Youg Frankenstein
Space Balls
And one of the most under rated Mel Brooks flicks IMO is The Producers.........had to watch it more than once to catch all of the funny stuff but man, I laugh my ass off at that flick.

Yeah, I still stop what I'm doing when those flicks come on the TV

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget a couple that are some of my favs:

History of the World Part I
Robin Hood Men In Tights

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duff.. first off.. never take a salaried position. . Lol

Secondly. . As long as you want your team, I think you've built up enough cred. To have a little slow season. You're keeping an active team, making moves and even responding to/sending trade offers. Maybe not as active as you'd like to be, but me than enough for me!

Ditto for me even though you took me out this weekend. I'm not that entitled to say so. But Duff you have lots of credo as Treff has already stated

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sometimes it the stupid little trades/pickups that win seasons................not like this is a huge deal but man did it help me out: just traded DWalker and my 12th rounder for Zach Ertz and his 14th. Don't have to worry about dropping TE's and sech................I know he isn't killing it or nothing like that but better than Walker and now I can focus on grabbing dudes off the wire I want rather than have to.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the kind words guys. I guess I'll keep straggling along with Wil's help.

DuffBeer Doug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff-

Can't do that trade and haven't been home today to hit the reject button. I'd be in the same RB boat as you and have to start Crowell and I have no faith in the Browns running game as of late. Can't remember if it's my bye weeks that would make me start him or not. If it is, ask me again next week and I just may take you up on that trade if your guys still have the injury bug.

DuffBeer Doug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe-

Thanks for the laughs. Good write-ups by the way.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff-

Can't do that trade and haven't been home today to hit the reject button. I'd be in the same RB boat as you and have to start Crowell and I have no faith in the Browns running game as of late. Can't remember if it's my bye weeks that would make me start him or not. If it is, ask me again next week and I just may take you up on that trade if your guys still have the injury bug.

No problem. . Given what I've been looking at. .. doesn't seem to matter what team I offer a trade to, it would either create bye week issues for them, or not solve my issue this week. Way too many teams on bye this week if you ask me. Gonna have QB/TE issues next week. . But likely still have at least one ineffective RB I wouldn't mind upgrading, so I'll keep it in reserve. Thanks for the consideration though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Holy Grail
The Meaning of Life
The Life of Brian
Blazing Saddles
Youg Frankenstein
Space Balls
And one of the most under rated Mel Brooks flicks IMO is The Producers.........had to watch it more than once to catch all of the funny stuff but man, I laugh my ass off at that flick.

Yeah, I still stop what I'm doing when those flicks come on the TV

Awesome list, Sammy...and I've seen The Producers at least half a dozen times...It's springtime for Hitler! :pound::pound::pound:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot had to do with the Bears fiasco on Sunday. And then I went to the Bears board. Bad idea. They were angry and spitting nails. They were mad at everyone. Cutler. Tucker. Emery. Other posters.
I'm guessing they wouldn't enjoy a Lions fan congratulating them in their season thus far? ;)

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the kind words guys. I guess I'll keep straggling along with Wil's help.

I didn't chime in earlier but I will just echo what has been said. You are in. Shoot it is hard to beat your team when you are not at your best! And I personally would miss beer swigging Homer.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be very light for me on the boards this week as I took some days off work for my birthday tomorrow and we do a haunted house every Halloween. My special guest columnist should take care of the updated standings for you. As for my weekly picks:

Treff over Tlance no idea why but I just think so
Lefty over Joe because Lefty deserves a break after these last several tough weeks
Fuzz over Bandit because I just think winning isn't in the cards for me this week
Ram over Sam in the battle of rhyming names and Sam has to lose again at some point
Dilwuff over TKO to keep the winning going
Monkey over Barilko He can't go 0-14 so I have to be right one of these weeks.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be very light for me on the boards this week as I took some days off work for my birthday tomorrow and we do a haunted house every Halloween. My special guest columnist should take care of the updated standings for you. As for my weekly picks:

Treff over Tlance no idea why but I just think so
Lefty over Joe because Lefty deserves a break after these last several tough weeks
Fuzz over Bandit because I just think winning isn't in the cards for me this week
Ram over Sam in the battle of rhyming names and Sam has to lose again at some point
Dilwuff over TKO to keep the winning going
Monkey over Barilko He can't go 0-14 so I have to be right one of these weeks.

Happy Birthday, Bandit! :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is exactly one player in my lineup this week who I drafted with the intention of being a starting player. ...Maclin. And only 3 total who I drafted at all. Maclin, Rivers and Sproles

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is exactly one player in my lineup this week who I drafted with the intention of being a starting player. ...Maclin. And only 3 total who I drafted at all. Maclin, Rivers and Sproles

I do believe that Jordy is my only draftee left.