• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Cameron concussed, I may need to drop Bryce Brown to grab a TE. If anyone wants to deal one of theirs for Brown, I would be willing to discuss.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry Ive been MIA lately (no, I haven't joined Foot as a 'fins fan) haven't been behind the desk without doing actual work lately.
The rest of my time I've spent working at my house. Finally got around to getting that fence put up in my backyard for the dogs.

Still not in the clear completely, but I will still be setting that god awful lineup of mine each week, so I might get a lucky win before the season is over.

Gonna try to pop into the message boards a couple times per week, but no promises until we get a little closer to Thanksgiving.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Bandit!! You have a very solid team i am just glad mine showed up vs yours.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My teams record might be good but i dont think my squad is.. Really hate that i drafted Peterson. Charles or Forte would look great on my team. I "might" make the playoffs but I feel I would or will be one and done

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My teams record might be good but i dont think my squad is.. Really hate that i drafted Peterson. Charles or Forte would look great on my team. I "might" make the playoffs but I feel I would or will be one and done

Well Ram at least your team is showing up lately - and it looks pretty darn good to me !!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Cameron concussed, I may need to drop Bryce Brown to grab a TE. If anyone wants to deal one of theirs for Brown, I would be willing to discuss.

I've needed one since Daniels went down (and he wasn't special). ..... seems we have some TE hoarders among us. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've needed one since Daniels went down (and he wasn't special). ..... seems we have some TE hoarders among us. ...

BTW - I'll be happy to send you C. Clay. ... he'll be good now I've already gotten his zero week. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Bandit!! You have a very solid team i am just glad mine showed up vs yours.

Ram I appreciate the kind words after the ass kicking you just gave me. I think your team looks just fine from underneath the bottom of your shoe!!:lol:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 8 Monday look ahead

As expected, there are some huge scores in both leagues, along with one that's, shall we say, a little lacking? DOn't feel bad SP, your 27 dwarfs my own negative 2 in my money league..bad weeks happen sometimes, to all of us.
KOTF
2 official finals;
Treff over Lefty, 116-91. the Chargers dynamic duo of Rivers and Gates plus a big dose of Maclin lead the way. A big thank you to the Seattle Defense for holding Cam under 5pts helped out a lot as well

Ram smoked the Bandit, 137-88. A pair of 30-burgers from Sanders and Brees toppled the mighty Bandit

one game that may as well be final;
Sam leading TKO, 92-83 -Sam's defense didn't show up quite as tough as usual, but his offense more than made up for it, and they aren't done yet, as the Sportsboys have Murray, DJAX and Witten tonight.

And three that are still somewhat in doubt;

Fuzzy leading Tlance, 82-71. Fuzzy has Alf and Dan Bailey tonight, while Tlance counters with Dez and Tony Romo.

Joe leading Monkey 108-77. Joe has a nice lead and Jordan Reed, while Monkey is pinning the hopes for his first win on Garcon and the Cowboys D.

And finally what has turned into a heavyweight slobberknocker, Will/Duff currently leads Barilko, 157-127. Barilko had Brady, A. Brown, and Golden Tate..but Willduffbeast one has thus far one upped him with Foles, Charles, Cobb, Gronk, and Hilton. Bar still has a slight chance tonight, needing 30 or more from Terrence Williams

BATG

Only one official final
Micro bested BK, 127-118. BK had the the foresight to start Cooks at flex and had Sanders, but it wasn't enough to overcome Micro's ten or more from every position other than McFadden

All others are technically still in doubt

TK currently leads Steelerspride, 89-27. THe Dolphins D leads the way for TK, while SP's Chargers took away 4. Pride can still add a little to the total tonight with Dan Bailey, even if a win is basically out of reach.

Chef leads Trudem in a close one, 98-93. Chef has DJAX, and Trudem brings Demarcco Murray, could go either way here.

Milk leads OBX, 106-91. Gronk helped stake Milk to an early lead, one he'll try to maintain with Dez tonight. WHile OBX is hoping for Romo to throw the ball to Terrance Williams all night long.

Shady lead the Foot, 118-74. Shady, the Eggles fan, will be a Romo/Cowboys fan tonight, while Foot needs a miracle from Pierre Garcon.

And in another heavyweight battle, SMitty leads Harold, 132-110. Smitty is empty, while Harold has high hopes for Alf tonight. This game featured big days from Smitty's Rivers, Forte, Ivory and Hilton, along with Harold's Luck, Maclin and Fitzgerald. Unfortunately, Harold, like many of us, bought into the Colts defense.

That leaves KOTF with a 2 player advantage heading into this evening's game (Dallas D and Witten). For the week, KOTF is leading BATG by 46, 1,229-1,183. Looks like another lead extending week for the A league. And no, no one, in any league, started Big Ben this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - I'll be happy to send you C. Clay. ... he'll be good now I've already gotten his zero week. ...

Let's talk later in the week. Want to see if there are any updates on Cameron first.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not overtime- Let's just call it right here!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray with 19 points without a TD and with a Fumble! Impressive!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not overtime- Let's just call it right here!

Just be thankful Romo missed that time and Dez dropped that TD.

I guess there is no chance of me winning the matchup and the Redskins winning the game?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alf with 70yds and TD ..... guess I should have parted ways with Lynch instead. ..

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone missed it a couple pages back. . Everyone not named Rivers or Gates is available for a RB upgrade. . Including Julio and Maclin.
Will take a more serious look tonight, but if anyone has an idea between now and then, shoot me an offer