• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit- You give hope for our youth!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys!

Thinking about making a semi-crazy move right now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, false alarm.

Was thinking about dropping Clay for Kelce and activating him, but I let go of Dunbar instead. I like Dunbar, but there are other handcuff RBs comparable to him on the free agent list, so I thought it would be okay. Whoever grabs him, enjoy!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, impressive, Bandit! :clap::clap::clap:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, false alarm.

Was thinking about dropping Clay for Kelce and activating him, but I let go of Dunbar instead. I like Dunbar, but there are other handcuff RBs comparable to him on the free agent list, so I thought it would be okay. Whoever grabs him, enjoy!

I like Dunbar as well, but after getting Morris, I thought it might be wise to grab Helu, so I dropped Dunbar for him. With Cunningham, that makes two handcuffs I'm carrying. Not liking that too much, I'm hoping the Stacy thing plays out soon.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still going to the weekly projections for the matchups?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scape, like me, can't quite stay away.

Speaking of which - Duff, feel free to pop in and take over... I'll keep the helm until you do.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I asked you guru's about keepers in both these leagues figured I post how they came out. In one I did go against the consensus (Calvin in the 1st vs Antonio in the 5th) only because I did some figuring on other keepers and who I thought may fall to me - I was pleasantly surprised).

TEAM 1 (start TQB, 2RB, 2WR/TE, 2RB/WR/TE

ATL TQB (MATTY ICE)
PHI TQB (N. FOLES)
RB- M. BALL
RB- Z. STACY (keeper 6th)
RB- R. MATHEWS
RB- T. GERHART
RB- A. WILLIAMS
WR- B. MARSHALL
WR- M. FLOYD
WR- E. DECKER
WR- J. HUNTER
WR/TE- J. CAMERON
WR- A. DOBSON

TEAM 2 (start TQB, 2RB, 1RB/WR, 3WR/TE)

NE TQB (BRADY)
CLE TQB (MANZIEL - last rd potential keeper 2015)
RB- M. BALL (keeper)
RB- T. GERHART
RB- R. JENNINGS
RB- A. BRADSHAW
RB- C. HYDE
WR- D. THOMAS (he fell to me vs keeping Calvin)
WR- J. JONES
WR- A. BROWN (keeper)
WR- M. WALLACE
WR- K. BENJAMIN
WR/TE- K. RUDOLPH

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I asked you guru's about keepers in both these leagues figured I post how they came out. In one I did go against the consensus (Calvin in the 1st vs Antonio in the 5th) only because I did some figuring on other keepers and who I thought may fall to me - I was pleasantly surprised).

TEAM 1 (start TQB, 2RB, 2WR/TE, 2RB/WR/TE

ATL TQB (MATTY ICE)
PHI TQB (N. FOLES)
RB- M. BALL
RB- Z. STACY (keeper 6th)
RB- R. MATHEWS
RB- T. GERHART
RB- A. WILLIAMS
WR- B. MARSHALL
WR- M. FLOYD
WR- E. DECKER
WR- J. HUNTER
WR/TE- J. CAMERON
WR- A. DOBSON

TEAM 2 (start TQB, 2RB, 1RB/WR, 3WR/TE)

NE TQB (BRADY)
CLE TQB (MANZIEL - last rd potential keeper 2015)
RB- M. BALL (keeper)
RB- T. GERHART
RB- R. JENNINGS
RB- A. BRADSHAW
RB- C. HYDE
WR- D. THOMAS (he fell to me vs keeping Calvin)
WR- J. JONES
WR- A. BROWN (keeper)
WR- M. WALLACE
WR- K. BENJAMIN
WR/TE- K. RUDOLPH

Nice teams..............with the exception of Ball I have a lot of your RB's:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still going to the weekly projections for the matchups?

I'll get it started, anyone interested feel free to follow..Barbarians, if you choose to do so, please put it in the Barbarians thread..I'll keep track of both if there's sufficient interest.

Fuzzy over Bar-the difference between RGII and Luck is just too big

Bandit over Dilwuff-but not by nearly as much as ESPN thinks..Manning by alot over Foles yes, Olsen over Gronk? no

Treff over Joe- gotta pick myself right? again, disagree with ESPN taking Gio over Ball, and Bell over Martin, and I'm sure Joe disagrees with Stafford over Rodgers..hoping I'm right

Lefty over Monkey-I think ESPN has this one way off..don't think Cutler is a better play than Ryan, nor that Green and Wayne are better than Jeffrey and Torrey

Sam over Tlance- ESPN has this one as a tie..way to go out on a limb there ESPN! I think Sam has more advantages in key positions..I think this will come down to Romo v Kaepernick

Ram over TKO- ESPN already has Ram winning by 14, and I think they're low..they give a nod to Spiller over Vareen, and Ertz over Pitta..disagree with both, and that gives Ram the advantage at every slot except D..ouch baby!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam > Me- I hate picking against myself, but I am flashing flashbacks to week 1 last year against Sam when Kaeps and Boldin beat me by themselves. This time, Kaeps plays Dallas and his 3 Texans play Washington. Ouch.

Barilko > Fuzzy- This pick is contingent on Barilko getting an active kicker in his line up, but I think his A league debut goes well.

DufWhite > Bandit- Like Bandit's team, but think he has a slow week with Lacy and Nelson facing Seattle.

Treff > Joe- Treff's squad looks awfully tough with Martin and Ball.

Lefty > Monkey- Close battle, but Lefty pulls it out in the end.

Ram > TKO- TKO's RBs are good, but Ram's top 3 should be very comparable.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE Sportsboys over Tlance
Fuzzy over B
Duffwhite over Bandit
Leftage over Monkey
Joe over TREFF
TKO over Rambo

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks

Fuzzies over Barilko- Fuzz is relying on the passing game this year cause his RBs suck.
Bandit over Beers- Gronk status could hurt
Treff over Joe- Like the middle of that lineup with Monte, Martin and Julio
Lefty over Monkey- I know better than to pick against Lefty
Tlance over Sam- Demaryius, Dez and Percy- now that is a trio of receivers
Ram over TKO- Ram is consistent throughout his lineup

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit's picks:

Dilwuff over Bandit - I just like his matchups better. My 2 Packers against Seattle, I'll need a huge game from Manning to pull it out.

Fuzzy over Barilko - I like Barilko's running backs and wide receivers, but I think his QB, TE, D/ST, and K will be his downfall this week. Plus Fuzzy has Luck against the Broncos and I think he will have a monster game.

Treff over Joe - I think this will be the closest game of the week and will probably come down to which quarterback plays better, but I like the Ball and Julio matchups for Treff.

Monkey over Lefty - I might be in the minority, but I actually like Cutler a lot more than Ryan this week.

Tlance over Sam - Can't pick Kaepernick, just can't pick Kaepernick.

Ram over TKO - Welker being out making Sanders such a good play just puts this too far out of reach of TKO's running backs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last day at Disney. I sure missed lots of discussion. Nobody likes my Kearse huh? Well after his two TD tonight, I'll start getting people to change their tune! ;)

With little scouting...
TKO
tlance
monkey
Treff
fuzziness
bandit

Good luck gentle folk, it's time to get hungry!!

Back to Canada tomorrow (lord have mercy it's hot here!)...then I can settle down and rebutte foolishness like Kramer with you guys!

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duff's lack of internet update:

Saga Part I:
Well, ATT Uverse needed to put a work order in to run a line up to my house. However, they need an "engineer" to come out and take a look first. We called them 2-3 weeks ago and they never bothered to put the work order in.

Saga Part II:
Called the evil empire of Time Warner (whose service I loathe) and had them set me up since, dammit, I need internet and cable TV!!! They can't make it out until the 12th!! Sunsabeeches!!! I figured my little sob story about Uverse would get them out quicker since they were "stealing" a customer. Nope. Earliest is the friggin' 12th.

Saga Part III:
Tomorrow I'll be calling Uverse back and tell them that if they can get the line dug and hook me up before the 12th, I'll go with them and cancel TW. Keep your fingers crossed for me MBBRL. I got my heels dug in and getting mighty pissed with this whole barrel of shenanigans.

Hopefully this gets fixed quickly but if not, I'll see you all on the evening of the 12th when my world is back to normal. Good luck to all this week and may Wil my Team Czar lead the WilDuffs to crushing victory.:suds:

(Hope this stays a trilogy. I'd hate to have it turn into a Part IV and Part V and god forbid a Part VI although I could go back and edit the first three original parts like Lucas did. Jar Jar Binks anyone?)