• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Treff- Helu available in Keepers of the Flame. Just dropped him for the Patriot rookie, White.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though White failed my eye test? ;)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for what it matters, I still don't think you can beat the value of Stacy in the 6th and keep your first round pick. If you keep Forte and lose your first round pick and you draft a running back in the 6th round you will be looking at Forte and somebody like Trent Richardson, Shane Vereen, or Joique Bell. By my estimation, here is what will be available out of the top picks if you keep Stacy:

Mccoy
Peterson
Forte
Lynch
Megatron
Dez
Montee Ball
A.J. Green
Arian Foster
Julio Jones
Doug Martin
Alfred Morris
Brandon Marshall
Antonio Brown

Now in my draft, you know that Peyton, Brees, and Rodgers are all getting drafted in the first round and Jamaal Charles is a first round keeper, so that eliminates four picks. So, with the 9th & 16th picks, you will get two of the guys on this list if you keep Stacy.

Now I'm confused..............all those guys are available? Thing is I know you're not big on Foster (not sure about Martin) but basically you'll be trading Forte for one of those guys and Stacy............hmmmm, now I'm rethinking...................you would almost have to go with an RB for your first pick though............so you would be (unless Lynch falls to you) Foster/Martin and Stacy. You know me, that's what I'd do..............so now I'm saying keep Stacy. Hope that helps.........lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of transactions, I couldn't justify holding Jordan Matthews with so many WR out there (Smitty, Amendola, etc.) Screw it, I'll take a shot at JStew. ...maybe Cam's ribs keep him out of goal line rushes and Stewart finally gets value.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tolbert is the GL RB on that team, not JStew

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. Ol' Tolbert has been clutch when needed, but I think they'd love to get something out of the money they've spent on Stewart.

...plus DWill is all but done.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. ...we'll see. Things change. And I know without a doubt, with each RB at full health at this point in time, Stewart should come out swinging. Sure, Tolbert gets a few "and 1 to go's", but I don't think they will be scared to run Stew from three yards out.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. ...we'll see. Things change. And I know without a doubt, with each RB at full health at this point in time, Stewart should come out swinging. Sure, Tolbert gets a few "and 1 to go's", but I don't think they will be scared to run Stew from three yards out.

i say keep mathews drop Ertz..:yahoo::yahoo:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eifert if you look on waivers, you'll find a few intriguing names. You never know what beautiful cars are out there on the forgotten lot.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celek's bursts hurt Ertz. Sell Ertz first. Else, weltschmerz.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw on ESPN that Gordon's suspension has been upheld for the full year. Now I get to look at all that wasted potential on my bench in the coma league all year. Just wonderful!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit off topic but have you guys noticed that the majority of people posting threads on here asking for 'advise' really don't want it ?? Seems like most just want someone to reinforce their decisions, and a pat on the back for a great draft/trade/etc. ..... Maybe it's always been that way, but I've noticed a lot of quoting what you offer then basically replying with 'you're full of crap'. .... of course, may it's just me and I am. ......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit off topic but have you guys noticed that the majority of people posting threads on here asking for 'advise' really don't want it ?? Seems like most just want someone to reinforce their decisions, and a pat on the back for a great draft/trade/etc. ..... Maybe it's always been that way, but I've noticed a lot of quoting what you offer then basically replying with 'you're full of crap'. .... of course, may it's just me and I am. ......

Yea I've noticed the same. I never expect to change anyone's mind, but if you aren't even open to an opposing viewpoint, the only alternative is that your looking for confirmation about your opinion, and/or admiration for having such a great opinion.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was the same way on CBS if I recall. Low self esteem individuals who are desperate for positive reinforcement. If they don't get it, then they become malevolent. Psych 101.

And even if the other person's reasoning is kind of irrational, they did ask for opinions. I tend to avoid such discussions unless I'm familiar with the person/posts.

Maybe you need to post your "Ethics Rules," Lefty?