• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can help you guys out a little bit. I won the breakdown title so I moved up and the other team that moved up was Barilko who defeated me in the championship game. The 3rd team that would have moved up from the B league would have been Microwahevo who had the best record in the league.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be walking through Glacier National Park into Canada the first Week or so in August.

Are you defecting? Add one for Barilko!

Anyway, the changes to the A League should be:

- Bandit and Barilko move up

- Monkey and Duff would have moved down but are saved by the departures of Scape and ww.

- So in practice, Bandit and Barilko replace Scape and ww.

The B League still has:
Micro
JDM
HaroldSeattle
Foot
Chef
Milk
Sox
dblake
TK

I don't think a drone will be necessary, so there are three slots available in the B league. Possibly more: dblake and TK left their teams to the wind a little last year, which is kind of a no-no, so replacing them with more dedicated participants could be on the table.

I suggest one of the B teams (Milk?) make an A league owner a co-owner of his team, and vice versa, so at least somebody can see across leagues. Then there's really no need for a drone.

And thanks for the props, guys.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll need a refresher on that one too. I know Canes/Bandit is moving up. . Can't recall the other, and if WW is truly staying out, do we keep one team in which was relegated, and which one. . Yadda yadda. .

As for the Draft, any evening in August works great, up until the labor day weekend, I'm booked solid for those 3 days.

Dont forget ol Barilko i climed into A

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts out there on when to hold the MBBRL Keepers of the Flame and Barbarians at the Gate league drafts?

I'd prefer something in the 2nd half of August, and a week night, if my vote counts for anything.

Also - we need to get an updated team list for each league. I believe I got relegated to Barbarians last year, unless someone dropped out of Keepers and I can take their place.

hey Monkey you are still an A leauger as you retained a spot when our fearless leader WW stepped down

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not defecting, just getting smarter as I get older. Last time went from Canada to Montana. Montana to Canada is net elevation drop. Duh!!! About eight days and 50 miles with 45lb+ backpack. Not bad for a guy who turns 59 this year even if I do say so myself.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defecting, just getting smarter as I get older. Last time went from Canada to Montana. Montana to Canada is net elevation drop. Duh!!! About eight days and 50 miles with 45lb+ backpack. Not bad for a guy who turns 59 this year even if I do say so myself.

Wait a minute. I thought you had to go uphill both ways?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again, i know i say this non -stop, but if a "B"league is open im in

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secret to a good MBBRL is good posters.

As A-Leaguer Emeritus I would nominate broncosmitty.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway, the changes to the A League should be:

- Bandit and Barilko move up

- Monkey and Duff would have moved down but are saved by the departures of Scape and ww.

- So in practice, Bandit and Barilko replace Scape and ww.

The B League still has:
Micro
JDM
HaroldSeattle
Foot
Chef
Milk
Sox
dblake
TK

I don't think a drone will be necessary, so there are three slots available in the B league. Possibly more: dblake and TK left their teams to the wind a little last year, which is kind of a no-no, so replacing them with more dedicated participants could be on the table.

I suggest one of the B teams (Milk?) make an A league owner a co-owner of his team, and vice versa, so at least somebody can see across leagues. Then there's really no need for a drone.

And thanks for the props, guys.

I thought Scape just bowed out of the Suicide League and was still undecided on the MBBRL:scratch:

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,504.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
count me in if theres a b league or an opening

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. There can only be one Lions homer in the league. ;)

Micro,

you tried to shoot Smitty down in the baseball league too, and now you are in first. Maybe Smitty is your good luck charm?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like there are at least a couple spots open and Steelers Pride would be good too IMO. He has been very active on here.