• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sam, Yesterday I was down then up and as of right now i am 5 - 5. How about yours!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sam, Yesterday I was down then up and as of right now i am 5 - 5. How about yours!

Up 6-4 but all cats are close..........................honestly thought I'd be winning some of the pitching cats that I'm behind on just on volume, but not the way it is shaking out.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You excited about the draft next month Sam? Who do you think the Rams will select. I am hoping they take Watkins even though they just signed a wr and its a long shot for sure. It would help my boy Tavon Austin who I think is gonna have a great year regardless.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as well!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I can't help but think how great a fit Chris Johnson would be in Denver at this time. I know Treff, Tlance, JDM, and Bandit have all have expressed their opinion that seeing Chris johnson in and orange uni come September would be very unlikely but i can't help but think what a great move it would be on Denver's part.

Reasons why i think it has at least a small chance but better than an outside chance of happening.

1. Manning only has a few years left so they are in full blown "win-now" mode.
2. They have aggressively went after and landed a few aging free agents in a must win attempt to get back to the Super Bowl. Most notable so far was DE in Demarcus Ware - another sign they are building for the now instead of the future.
3. There clearly is a void at Rb now that Marino has signed with my Dolphins and I don't think they are completely sold on ball being the work horse. plus Elway has stated numerous times that he wants to improve the running game.

I know it won't be too long now before Chris finds a team but like I said. To me it just seems to make so much sense for them to bring in the aging Johnson. I can't see a more perfect RB to play for the Broncos at this time when you consider how well a lackluster Marino played in manning's offence. Chris would excel in Marinos ex-role and probably would be a candidate for 2,000 total yards in that system. Man I just see him going there and had to get that off my chest. But I have been wrong many times before but I feel very strongly he ends up in Denver. Can't wait to see what happens.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see a scenario where he doesn't end up with the Jets. They were the closest to trading for him. Denver are more than happy with Ball, I'm not sure why you think otherwise Foot. I agree, that CJ would make Denver better, but he wouldn't accept the capacity of 3rd down back (I assume) and I don't see them halting Ball's growth to offer anything more than that.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see a scenario where he doesn't end up with the Jets. They were the closest to trading for him. Denver are more than happy with Ball, I'm not sure why you think otherwise Foot. I agree, that CJ would make Denver better, but he wouldn't accept the capacity of 3rd down back (I assume) and I don't see them halting Ball's growth to offer anything more than that.
I dont think he goes anywhere unless he is the #1.............and I don't see him as the #1 in Denver. That's Balls gig now. If CJ was one of those guys that just wants to win then maybe, but he's all about the cash.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Johnson might slow play this thing. Keep in mind the longer he waits the better chance someone gets hurt on another team. I believe about 7 teams have all ready started practicing. Also i personally don't think he is going to settle for 4 mil a year so he might be a tough sell for a team that is looking to get him really low. The best case scenario would if he gets a one year deal for around 4.5 mil and he feels he has to perform well enough to land a bigger contract.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he even gets 4.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking to my guns. I think Elway is too smart to pass up this opportunity. He is too smart not to see the deference Johnson will make in what is all ready the greatest offences ever assembled.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Foot.. Not only is Johnson's personality a piss poor fit for both Elway and Manning, not only do they not need him. . But they also are currently over the cap. Ain't happening, especially if you think he's worth any where close to 4 mil., which he isn't.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to add him. Not at 4 mill, though.

He would tear shit up here, though.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long shot, I will give you that treff! I wouldn't mind the PATS JDM that would be another good team to give him some room to run but it would be bitter sweet when he did break off a big run since i am a Dolphins fan. None the less I'd rather the PATS then the Jets even though the Jets wouldn't be too bad of a team for Johnson either since they like to run first.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the perfect place for him would easily be Oakland. Too bad the dumbasses in charge there couldn't wait until he was released and blew their wad on DMC and MJD..
But, if Johnson doesn't end up in NY, or maybe MIA.. I'd be genuinely shocked.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam, the endless parade of avatar pictures is always worth a visit to SportsHoopla. But the picture of Karl made me laugh out loud.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam, the endless parade of avatar pictures is always worth a visit to SportsHoopla. But the picture of Karl made me laugh out loud.

Karl's the bomb..................was gonna put a different saying of his as my sig but couldn't find the one I was looking for........................something about brain food he said on The Moaning of Life. When he said it I couldn't stop laughing......................and Hi Joe!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Action on the board is beginning to pick up - - I love it - Joe & Sam glad to see you are both still kicking around. Saw a couple of posts from Wil - - perhaps there is still hope he will rejoin us next season.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your wait is over Foot..J E T S. . Jets jets jets. So much for any potential fantasy gold. Maybe some bronze or copper.