• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't forget LeVeon Bell to the Steelers. Seems like a great fit to me.

I've been waiting to see where Ivory lands since Week 4 last year! Of course it's the Jets.

Bills gonna double up today? A la Redskins last year, and take Nassib?
Bell is a monster and IMO fits the Steelers to a T. Ivory could do great things in NY but dude always seems hurt.
Sam

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but both are interesting! My guy might not even be drafted...Jesus, I know exactly who I sounded like just now...forgive me
I would have liked to see Franklin go to the Jets...........I like the way Ivory runs but like I said in an earlier post dude is always hurt.........then again in that crowded backfield the Saints could have been sandbagging a little too. Interesting how last year the RB tiers were so widely seperated where as this year there really could be some pretty decent value in middle rounds...............last year it was BJGE, Brown, Beanie, Starks in the mid to late rounds this year it will be Lacy, Bell, Ivory and some others taking their spots...........depending on starting line up requirements this may not be such a bad year to draft RB/WR/WR depending on your draft position.
Sam
PS Left out LeShoure and probably a few others (Redman?)

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Ivory was a "healthy scratch" even though he was technically "injured", more than a few games last year.

Will-are we still doing the rankings? After today, I no longer have any good excuses left to not get strated on that :ss:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Ivory was a "healthy scratch" even though he was technically "injured", more than a few games last year.

Will-are we still doing the rankings? After today, I no longer have any good excuses left to not get strated on that :ss:
Speaking of rankings, when did we say we would have them done by? Honestly I haven't even started..............looks like a busy Sunday.
Sam

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think sometime in August was mentioned back when we were on the fucktard boards

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Lattimore joins Gore, Hunter and Lamichael James...he won't be a factor for at least two years, if then.
And it might eff up what little potential James had to be a usable RB in near future..don't like it...if I was a Niners fan, I'd be alright with it though.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Franklin will have an outside shot at the job................
Sam
Was hoping the Rams would get him with their last pick...........not so sure Pead and Richardson is the answer.
Sam

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...............Demps is out in NE and if he continues his NFL career he will b behind Doug Martin................not looking too good for the "Sleeper of the Year" award now is he...................
Sam of Once an Asshole, Always an Asshole

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...............Demps is out in NE and if he continues his NFL career he will b behind Doug Martin................not looking too good for the "Sleeper of the Year" award now is he...................
Sam of Once an Asshole, Always an Asshole

dammit, there guess my first rounder in the suicide..guess I'm back on Spiller!

As for my longshot, Burkhead, he ended up in Cincy, behind BJGE, Scott, and probably someother prick. looks like he'll be waiting too..if he can make it at all

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the first RB off the boards go to Cincy?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say the rankings are due before the first game of the third week in pre-season, whenever that is.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say the rankings are due before the first game of the third week in pre-season, whenever that is.

We're just talking about QB rankings, correct? Refresh my memory, all 32 teams? Or just the top 12 or so?

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on for a couple days.. I read that suicide league will be drafted on May 19th? LMK when we can start signing in

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do the QB rankings last year...and it sucked. Must have got lost in the shuffle at the time you guys were doing it... I'm in this time. Number one... E.J. Manuel! JK

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, have any of you guys messed with the VBookie yet? Think I'm liking it so far...........
Sam

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty's early pojection of rookies that may impact fantasy. I don't think any will be studs but are in situations where they can produce.
QB - EJ Manuel (Bills invested a top pick so he will gets an opportunity. Besides, he only has Kolb in his way). Geno Smith (Mark Sanchez - nuff said). Matt Barkley will get his chance but not until Vick fumbles away a game or PHI is out of the race.
RB - LeVeon Bell (Big body Steeler. Redman & Dwyer proved they couldn't handle the load). Montee Ball (probably came into the best situation at DEN. If its proven he can block, he'll see lots of action). Between Lacy and Franklin whoever can establish themself. Also, Zac Stacy has a chance in STL as well.
WR - Tavon Austin - STL has no established WR and all indication are he has all the tools. DeAndre Hopkins (opposite Andre he will get opportunities). It would not surprise if 'hoody' makes something of his late pick Dobson.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stumbled across a fantasy site that ranks experts. Want to feel good about yourself? They ranked 87 "experts" and/or fantasy sites. The best of the best was Jody Smith from Gridiron Sports with 62.6% accuracy. The worst (87th) were the staff at "WhatIf" sports.

Here are some guys in between:
Chris Wesseling (Rotoworld) finished a respectable 11th (61.6%)
Brandon Funston (Yahoo) 18th (61.2%) Incidentally, Funston was the best of all of the Yahoo gang.
Michael Fabiano (NFL.com) 37th (60.6%) Fabiano was the best of all the NFL.com experts. By far in some instances which doesn't say much for the other NFL guys.
Matthew Berry aka Mr. Roto (ESPN) 43rd (60.0%) Some guys like him.
Eric Karabell (ESPN) 54th (59.5%) - I mention Karabell because his expertise you must PAY for as part of an ESPN Insider. He was the worst of the ESPN crew.