• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot made it Rainey all up in our league...along with Chris Johnson, and he had Donald Brown on the bench. Needless to say, Foot had a pretty good week. :clap:

My highest scorer was the Giants D, of all things...a crapshoot waiver pick. Sigh...the Soggy Bottom Boyz are gettin' soggier...:bawling:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea surprising both Rainy and Brown where just sitting there on the bench last week when i came strolling along. But I did get a better look at him probably than most since he ran all over my Dolphins the week before. He has a tough schedual ahead but i am pretty thin at RB so im sticking with him, thoughts?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you're thin, you're thin, but you can't expect this next week in Detroit, not against SF, maybe at home against the Bills, then at the Rams. I don't see greatness ahead, but doable, yes. Falcons can't stop anything right now and this was more of that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I really thought Leonard would be the guy, since he did well against Miami too and it was my thought that Rainey was only getting mop up work. Guess I was way off!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I really thought Leonard would be the guy, since he did well against Miami too and it was my thought that Rainey was only getting mop up work. Guess I was way off!

I was right with you Treff. I posted on the Rainey thread during the game the same sentiments...after he had scored his 3rd TD.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Rainey will come back down to Earth just like Nick Foles did this week but I can't wait to see what he does against the Lions tough run D.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Report

The Fall of the West

lionmaster-albums-radom2-picture5319-03.jpg

The Huns had another winning week, going 3-1 and raising their record against the other divisions to a stunning 21-11. Only five teams are above .500 in the B league, and four of them are Huns.

Led by the only 8-win team in either league, Microwahevo, they can now go back to destroying one another. But it’s too late for the devastated rest of the league. No Ostrogoth can earn a wild card, and barring the exact right mix of four 7-6-1 teams (the odds are about 1 in 30,000), no Visigoth can get it either.

For both Goth tribes it’s either win your division or go home.

So Close He Can Taste It

After trouncing JDM 114-64, HaroldSeattle has a dominant three-game lead with three games to go for the Ostrogoths division title. The only way he could fail is by losing all three games while Sox, Spiller or TK wins all three.

Turns Out You CAN Win By Losing

Bandit clocked his fifth straight loss, but somehow still holds the lead (by tiebreaker) of the Visigoths, where everybody is 5-6. In addition, he managed to get a breakdown game back against Micro, giving him the coveted breakdown lead again (by half a game), AND he’s back in the lead for points.

Leading in breakdown and PF and under .500? FF is a harsh mistress.

Sam on the Rise

Four in a row takes Sam to a first-place tie with Tlance in the Porthos division, where he holds the tie-breaker from his Week 1 victory.

True to Form

Fuzzy has historically started out blah and broken out late, and this year the only difference is that he was really, really blah out of the gate (0-4). He’s now won six of his last seven, and is very much in the playoff race once again.

Champion of the Oppressed, or Tyrant on the Rise?

With his 110-103 dismantling of Treff, TKO has taken down two of the top teams in successive weeks… but now he’s one of the top teams himself. This week he faces the relegation-threatened Ram. Will he crush poor Ram, and become that which he fought so valiantly to overthrow?

Six Foot!

For once, this late in the season, we come to praise Foot, not to bury him. Foot has reached six wins, a feat he had not accomplished in any MBBRL league so far. And he did so convincingly and in his own way, throwing down 118 for the second-best score in the league by Footishly starting shiny newcomers and underperforming players he refused to give up on. He came back strong from a horrific 33 the week before, and took his playoff fate into his own hands.

Oilers Rising

We got a gusher! Fuzz-like, Barilko has won six of his last seven, and has stolen the wild-card lead from JDM.

Big Game Down There

With relegation staring him in the face, Scape rose to the occasion with a season-high-134. Unfortunately for him, Monkey was also staring relegation in the face and put up a season-high of his own with 143.

Is That Drone Getting Louder?

Four wins in the last five games and a league-high 148 this week, and the Drone is miraculously tied for the division lead. Like all the 5-6 Visigoths, she holds her fate in her own little metal hands.

Say It Ain’t So

With his eighth loss, Joe is the first team eliminated from playoff contention. Now it’s just about avoiding relegation.

Standings

Keepers of the Flame

Barbarians at the Gate

Keepers of the Flame vs. Barbarians at the Gate

The KOTF beat the Barbarians 1166-1126, extending the lead to 145, 12603-12458. If the Barbarians don't make a dent next week, this might be over. Teams moving as of now: 2

Heading Up

Champ
?

B League Breakdown Leaders
82-39-0 Bandit
81-39-1 Microwahevo

Top Seed
8-3-0 Microwahevo
7-4-0 HaroldSeattle
7-4-0 Barilko

Power Rankings
34.0 - Microwahevo
29.5 - Bandit
28.5 - JDM
28.5 - HaroldSeattle

Points Leaders
1197 - Bandit
1185 - Microwahevo
1165 - JDM

If the season ended today Bandit would move up by being breakdown leader. The other team would be Micro - unless a third team is the SB Champ.

Heading Down

POWER RANKING (W-L/Breakdown/PF)
7.0 - Ram (3/2/2)
7.0 - Duff (5/1/1)
-------------
9.0 - Monkey (3/3/3)
11.0 - Scape (3/4/4)
11.0 - Joe (1/5/5)

...and on to Week 12 and the inter-division battles :fencing:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Report

The Fall of the West

lionmaster-albums-radom2-picture5319-03.jpg

The Huns had another winning week, going 3-1 and raising their record against the other divisions to a stunning 21-11. Only five teams are above .500 in the B league, and four of them are Huns.

Led by the only 8-win team in either league, Microwahevo, they can now go back to destroying one another. But it’s too late for the devastated rest of the league. No Ostrogoth can earn a wild card, and barring the exact right mix of four 7-6-1 teams (the odds are about 1 in 30,000), no Visigoth can get it either.

For both Goth tribes it’s either win your division or go home

So Close He Can Taste It

After trouncing JDM 114-64, HaroldSeattle has a dominant three-game lead with three games to go for the Ostrogoths division title. The only way he could fail is by losing all three games while Sox, Spiller or TK wins all three.

Turns Out You CAN Win By Losing

Bandit clocked his fifth straight loss, but somehow still holds the lead (by tiebreaker) of the Visigoths, where everybody is 5-6. In addition, he managed to get a breakdown game back against Micro, giving him the coveted breakdown lead again (by half a game), AND he’s back in the lead for points.

Leading in breakdown and PF and under .500? FF is a harsh mistress.

Sam on the Rise

Four in a row takes Sam to a first-place tie with Tlance in the Porthos division, where he holds the tie-breaker from his Week 1 victory.

True to Form

Fuzzy has historically started out blah and broken out late, and this year the only difference is that he was really, really blah out of the gate (0-4). He’s now won six of his last seven, and is very much in the playoff race once again.

Champion of the Oppressed, or Tyrant on the Rise?

With his 110-103 dismantling of Treff, TKO has taken down two of the top teams in successive weeks… but now he’s one of the top teams himself. This week he faces the relegation-threatened Ram. Will he crush poor Ram, and become that which he fought so valiantly to overthrow?

Six Foot!

For once, this late in the season, we come to praise Foot, not to bury him. Foot has reached six wins, a feat he had not accomplished in any MBBRL league so far. And he did so convincingly and in his own way, throwing down 118 for the second-best score in the league by Footishly starting shiny newcomers and underperforming players he refused to give up on. He came back strong from a horrific 33 the week before, and took his playoff fate into his own hands.

Oilers Rising

We got a gusher! Fuzz-like, Barilko has won six of his last seven, and has stolen the wild-card lead from JDM.

Big Game Down There

With relegation staring him in the face, Scape rose to the occasion with a season-high-134. Unfortunately for him, Monkey was also staring relegation in the face and put up a season-high of his own with 143.

Is That Drone Getting Louder?

Four wins in the last five games and a league-high 148 this week, and the Drone is miraculously tied for the division lead. Like all the 5-6 Visigoths, she holds her fate in her own little metal hands.

Say It Ain’t So

With his eighth loss, Joe is the first team eliminated from playoff contention. Now it’s just about avoiding relegation.

Standings

Keepers of the Flame

Barbarians at the Gate

Keepers of the Flame vs. Barbarians at the Gate

The KOTF beat the Barbarians 1166-1126, extending the lead to 145, 12603-12458. If the Barbarians don't make a dent next week, this might be over. Teams moving as of now: 2

Heading Up

Champ
?

B League Breakdown Leaders
82-39-0 Bandit
81-39-1 Microwahevo

Top Seed
8-3-0 Microwahevo
7-4-0 HaroldSeattle
7-4-0 Barilko

Power Rankings
34.0 - Microwahevo
29.5 - Bandit
28.5 - JDM
28.5 - HaroldSeattle

Points Leaders
1197 - Bandit
1185 - Microwahevo
1165 - JDM

If the season ended today Bandit would move up by being breakdown leader. The other team would be Micro - unless a third team is the SB Champ.

Heading Down

POWER RANKING (W-L/Breakdown/PF)
7.0 - Ram (3/2/2)
7.0 - Duff (5/1/1)
-------------
9.0 - Monkey (3/3/3)
11.0 - Scape (3/4/4)
11.0 - Joe (1/5/5)

...and on to Week 12 and the inter-division battles :fencing:

Amazing as always...Thanks WW Great Stuff:suds::clap::clap:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great recap (again) of a great league(s)! Glad to see the KOTF extending our lead. Well done men, well done.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a blazing start (thanks to Manning & Graham) my team has fallen back to the pack. A number of bad matchups the last couple of weeks - we'll see if Mr Graham and Manning get back to their old selves this week. Made a bad choice on DST as well (Buffalo scores 37 point on Jets, no thanks to their RB's who combined for 4 friggin fantasy pts) - who would have thought.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great write up, Wil. Look at Barilko, flyin' under the radar...gotta watch out for those sneaky Canadians. :rollseyes:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of sounding redundant...Will you are simply amazing. I look forward to your recaps each and every week!!!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I'm not good at: predicting the week 11 winners.

tlance edged joe
fuzzy upset lefty
duff squeaked past ram
tko skulled treff
sam pummeled will
monkey out-high-scored scape

joe = 2-4
scape = 2-4
sam = 4-2

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam, looks like our game this week will likely decide who goes to the playoffs. GL.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. On to week 12:

Sam bakers tlance
Lefty powers Monkey
Wil shaves Fuzzy
Scape inebriates Duff
TKO novas Ram
Treff lets Joe win.