• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There in the shadows, though, lurks JDM. He has been quietly behind Micro in the Huns division. With a league-high 125 as he smacked Sox he’s now 6-4 and replaces Bandit as the points leader (with Micro narrowly in edge against him in the wild card race.

I'm fucking up I guess.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol not my team. Just the quiet part.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be your week to make a name for yourself, JDM. Theoretically you could knock off a division leader, add the breakdown lead to your points lead, and tie JDM for top seed. On the other hand you could theoretically lose the points lead and fall to two games out in your division and one game out in the wild card.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when we did this??

Week 11 picks
TKO uppercases Treff
Lefty aces Fuzzies
Wil DJ's Sam
Ram dodges Doug
Scape Goliath's Monkey
tlance bags Joe

One of my favorites.

WEEK 11

TKO ko's Treff
Lefty shaves Fuzzie
Wil butchers Sam
Ram butts Doug
Monkey poop slings Scape
Joe dirts tlance

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks like a fun game. I'll shoot this out there for the B league:

TK punches D-baggs
JDM leaves Harold Sleepless in Seattle
The Bandit steals Barilko's Oil
Chef cooks Stafford and fries Forte
Milk drowns the foot
The Drone deports Ron Mexico

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO :boxing: Treff
Lefty :boink: Fuzzie
Sam :laser: Will
Ram :rip: Duff
Monkey :fencing: Scape
Tlance :deadhorse: Joe

Now I feel you guys need to give me props for not using the 2 obvious smilies I would normally use.........

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11: Big Games etc.

A League

Games of the Week

TKO (6-4) vs. Treff (7-3)/Sam (5-5) vs. wilwhite (7-3)

Treff and wilwhite are both atop the Athos division – if both win this week, they’ll have two-game leads in the division/wild-card races with three to go, making the chances to grab those slots very slim for anyone else.

TKO again plays the role of equalizer this week – although this time with a win over Treff he’d pass Treff/wilwhite for the wild card lead himself since he’d have beaten them both. And everyone else with a win this week would stay in the hunt.

Sam can do the league the same favor by beating wilwhite, and would also bring himself within a game of the wild card, and possibly give himself the Porthos lead.

Fuzzies (5-5) vs. Lefty (7-3)

Fuzzies has won five of his last six to overcome his 0-4 start. He’s behind both the division leader and the wild-card leader by two games, but he faces them both, and they face each other, so if he wins out his chances are very good. But his next three games are against the three 7-win giants: Lefty, ww and Treff. First up is Leader-In-Everything-But-Not-By-So-Much-Anymore Lefty.

A win by Lefty would set him up for a division-clinching opportunity next week, while a loss could drop him into a tie with TKO.

Playoffs? Playoffs?!!?

Nobody can clinch anything this week.

Monkey and Joe, though, can both be eliminated from playoff contention with a loss or tie. Joe is eliminated anyway if both Treff and wilwhite win; Monkey is eliminated anyway if Treff, ww and Lefty all win.

If all three 7-win teams win and Ram loses, he’s eliminated from playoff contention.

Relegation

With high-scoring victories and the right outcomes elsewhere, wilwhite and Lefty can free themselves this week from any possibility of relegation.

Things are still very much up in the air for everyone else.

B League

Game of the Week

JDM (6-4) vs. HaroldSeattle (6-4)

High stakes for both teams. A win by HaroldSeattle would put him in position to clinch his division next week. For JDM a win would at least keep pace with Microwahevo and maybe catch him, not to mention possibly giving him the breakdown lead, while a loss could drop him from the middle of the playoff battle to the middle of the pack.

Playoffs

Nobody can clinch anything yet. A loss by TK and a win by HaroldSeattle eliminates TK from playoff contention.

Breakdown Race

Seven teams could fall too far behind the breakdown leaders this week to have a chance at the golden ticket:

Foot is 34.5 games behind Microwhaevo for the breakdown lead and 34 games behind Bandit. If he doesn’t make up a couple of games on both of them this week he’ll be eliminated from the breakdown race.

If TK falls a couple more games behind to Micro or Bandit this week, he too will be eliminated from the breakdown race.

If Barilko, Chef or the Drone fall a half dozen more games behind Micro or Bandit this week, they’re also of the breakdown race.

HaroldSeattle and dblake could also be eliminated from the breakdown race this week with a very poor showing, coupled with a very good showing by Micro or Bandit.

Good luck all.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things...

Will, love it!! Although it's gonna be tricky picking my starters this week... and I picked up the Panthers kicker to have on Monday night against Treff's Cam Newton... looking for field goals in that one!

Sam, what exactly is that, Tlance is doing to Joe?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposed to be beating a dead horse but it looks like they're eating him too..........lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am having a hard time choosing between Woodhead and Riley Cooper at Flex.

Can I just start Cooper as my DST?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be your week to make a name for yourself, JDM. Theoretically you could knock off a division leader, add the breakdown lead to your points lead, and tie JDM for top seed. On the other hand you could theoretically lose the points lead and fall to two games out in your division and one game out in the wild card.

I'd hope I'm tied with myself...

I just want 2 wins at this point (me and chef). Doing well in the other categories would be awesome but I'm hoping not to need them :thumb:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and tie JDM for top seed

Hey, you're doing better than I realized.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big week gentlemen! For me, I'll be looking to do Will a favor, and I'll be cheering for Fuzzy!! Luck could have easily had 11 points this week... hopefully, that 11 yard rushing TD can make a difference.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.... somebody's lost faith in Kaep....

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO sucker punches his opponet in D-baggs
JDM steals Maude from Harold
The Bandit Burts Barilko's
Chef Ram-seys Stafford and Forte
The Foot spills Milk
Ron Mexico Machetes The Drone