• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meshawn admits to cheating!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex players vs an NFL investigation? Okay then if you think that is the same. Like I stated I was (and still am) on the side of the Pats for this latest cheating scandal) I didn't post in any threads about this until today because of this deflection BS.

Darken its not deflection but the cheaters calling others cheaters, find it funny with all the irony and hypocrisy. Now if someone like Kurt Warner says someting, I have no issues because of his character. If Pats are found underinflating balls, I have no issues with fines, draft losses etc. Just when you think your team and you can enjoy a memorable thing like a SB, all this BS has made it tough

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darken its not deflection but the cheaters calling others cheaters, find it funny with all the irony and hypocrisy. Now if someone like Kurt Warner says someting, I have no issues because of his character. If Pats are found underinflating balls, I have no issues with fines, draft losses etc. Just when you think your team and you can enjoy a memorable thing like a SB, all this BS has made it tough

That is a good point you made there Sonny. I guess that cheating only counts if you get caught doing it. Could you call off your Goons heading to my house now? :behindsofa:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon Psych everyone knows that the SB rings doesnt go on the middle finger, but the one before the index

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a good point you made there Sonny. I guess that cheating only counts if you get caught doing it. Could you call off your Goons heading to my house now? :behindsofa:

Darken we cool. I'm not saying that but would be like Randy Moss coming out and saying that he is the best because Rice used stickem and should have asterisks next to his 1000 records. Again not sticking up for Pats and deflecting situation, but these questionable character people casting judgements and having to be so vocal. I wouldnt take 1 sentence from say a Rodney Harrison cause he is in no position to talk. If someone gest caught and convicted, have to do the time. Pats are no angels by any means

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon Psych everyone knows that the SB rings doesnt go on the middle finger, but the one before the index

When ya got 6 of them, you put them where ever you can!!!

Oh wait......

:lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When ya got 6 of them, you put them where ever you can!!!

Oh wait......

Go point, well you do have 2 hands. Steelers are the smartest club around, know how to get around things. They were successful in 70;s and unfortunately I think Mean Joe is like the last living member from D and then the Seattle SB, Kudos to Rooney and Co. Pitt has 6 legit and Pats have 4 tainted, what can I say?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't those the next season's standard football gear? :whistle:

Just for the Pats equip Mgr rest get some rocks in theirs. I put on Joe Andruzzi's on from 2004 thing must have been over 2 inches wide. covered over 2 fingers

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darken we cool. I'm not saying that but would be like Randy Moss coming out and saying that he is the best because Rice used stickem and should have asterisks next to his 1000 records. Again not sticking up for Pats and deflecting situation, but these questionable character people casting judgements and having to be so vocal. I wouldnt take 1 sentence from say a Rodney Harrison cause he is in no position to talk. If someone gest caught and convicted, have to do the time. Pats are no angels by any means

Actually I'm pissed about this whole Rice situaton but I only have an interview to go by...no fines,rulings Etc. I wonder if he is just fucking with the media really. Anyway ,leave it to you to be the rational one. :suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go point, well you do have 2 hands. Steelers are the smartest club around, know how to get around things. They were successful in 70;s and unfortunately I think Mean Joe is like the last living member from D and then the Seattle SB, Kudos to Rooney and Co. Pitt has 6 legit and Pats have 4 tainted, what can I say?

Tainted or not, you still have them.
It sucks for the fans IMO, that they have to listen to it because of poor choices a team may or may not have made.

It's entertainment and unfortunately there is no entertainment without the bullshit drama.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No room sonny:suds:

images

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'm pissed about this whole Rice situaton but I only have an interview to go by...no fines,rulings Etc. I wonder if he is just fucking with the media really. Anyway ,leave it to you to be the rational one. :suds:

Thanks but doesnt change anything with Rice,imo the GOAT WR . Just players should worry about their own stuff like dancing with the stars, then playing Judge Judy. Mark Brunnell crying, saying he could throw an underinflated ball 10 yards, Haley etc etc. And like I said earlier I dont want to hear from hypocrites from Pats either like a Harrison etc. I dont listen to politicians on TV or retired sports guys, unless they are reminiscing about their haydays or paying tribute to another player. Glad a guy like bigmouth Sapp got his due, Karma is a biatch

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No room sonny:suds:

images

Well Molsan the new ring goes on thumb and the one with needle goes on pinky, easier to manuever. Just found out they make the Lombardi trophy in next town in Cumberland RI and takes 6 mos to make. I wonder if they are worth any money?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's Warners most recent take on the Patriots cheating. He has doubts that the Patriots won in the past without cheating.

I think he has a great point of view on it. He said the fact that we will never know the truth is unfair to everybody.

The Patriots were busted in the past so their winning will always be tied to cheating in the court of public opinion. That includes this most recent win. Sad but true.

Kurt Warner now wonders if Patriots cheated in Super Bowl XXXVI - CBSSports.com

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but doesnt change anything with Rice,imo the GOAT WR . Just players should worry about their own stuff like dancing with the stars, then playing Judge Judy. Mark Brunnell crying, saying he could throw an underinflated ball 10 yards, Haley etc etc. And like I said earlier I dont want to hear from hypocrites from Pats either like a Harrison etc. I dont listen to politicians on TV or retired sports guys, unless they are reminiscing about their haydays or paying tribute to another player. Glad a guy like bigmouth Sapp got his due, Karma is a biatch

Asterisk all around then? Can't put one on without many others.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3uay81.jpg

warren-sapp-solicite-meme.png

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's Warners most recent take on the Patriots cheating. He has doubts that the Patriots won in the past without cheating.

I think he as a great point of view on it. He said the fact that we will never know the truth is unfair to everybody.

The Patriots were busted in the past so their winning will always be tied to cheating in the court of public opinion. That includes this most recent win. Sad but true.

Kurt Warner now wonders if Patriots cheated in Super Bowl XXXVI - CBSSports.com

Scooby, this post will create at least three more deflection threads! :gaah:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...hmm,.....looks like hammered is his "mean-girls" gang are at it again........*rolls eyes*.