• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Memo to "Big Game" Jay... from a lifelong Bears fan

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's Cutler's fault. It's Cutler's fault that the OL and Forte didn't block on those sacks. It's Cutler's fault they fumbled on the 2nd drive. It's Cutler's fault the receivers dropped passes. It's Cutler's fault the receivers didn't get open. It's Cutler's fault Forte didn't get out of the endzone on the safety. It's Cutler's fault the defense is getting destroyed.

Are you kidding? John Elway could've been the QB tonight and it wouldn't have mattered. It was just a complete team MELTDOWN.

In THE biggest game of the year (so far) your "franchise QB" LAID AN EGG... that's a fact.

Also, Cutler is like a tree stump in the pocket... no mobility AT ALl... he doesn't even try to scramble. Sorry, those sacks are on him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In THE biggest game of the year (so far) your "franchise QB" LAID AN EGG... that's a fact.

Also, Cutler is like a tree stump in the pocket... no mobility AT ALl... he doesn't even try to scramble. Sorry, those sacks are on him.

Yeah. Cutler totally fumbled on the kickoff return, and is missing his pass blocking assignments.

... and is getting run all over on by the Eagles offense.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Cutler totally fumbled on the kickoff return, and is missing his pass blocking assignments.

... and is getting run all over on by the Eagles offense.

ROFL at this Cutler apologist... as if we didn't already know the Bears' Defense sucks. On the flipside, however, Philly's Defense ranked 30th heading into tonight, and they're completely dominating "Big Game" Jay and the Bears.

Pass me the barf bag... and pass the Dunce Hat to you if you really want this bum Cutler back in Chicago next year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL at this Cutler apologist... as if we didn't already know the Bears' Defense sucks. On the flipside, however, Philly's Defense ranked 30th heading into tonight, and they're completely dominating "Big Game" Jay and the Bears.

Pass me the barf bag... and pass the Dunce Hat to you if you really want this bum Cutler back in Chicago next year.

You're just... not interesting. Quite boring, actually. Extremely redundant.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO... what's a BIG game without Big Game Jay throwing a Pick-6.

:rant:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us again why you want the Bears to pay this bum $15-20 mil a year...

ROFL

And yet again,even last night,why do people ask all the time why cutler is in there instead of McCown?

I can`t answer that.....

Althought cutler really had nothing to do with this loss,they miss the chemistry of McCown.

Philly just kicked our ass............pathetic.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet again,even last night,why do people ask all the time why cutler is in there instead of McCown?

I can`t answer that.....

Althought cutler really had nothing to do with this loss,they miss the chemistry of McCown.

Miss the chemistry of McCown?

He played five games. lol. Cutler's been the QB here for five seasons.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss the chemistry of McCown?

He played five games. lol. Cutler's been the QB here for five seasons.

And who was the Patriots qb before they got injured and brady came in?

How about when Vick got injured and Foles came in?

How about when smith got injuered and kaepernick came in?

It happens.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can`t answer that.....

McCown lost 2 of the last 3 games he started. What chemistry? I don't get why some fans think the team was rolling with McCown. Guess some fans have poor memories, because the win vs the Cowboys made people forget the losses vs the Rams and Vikings.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown lost 2 of the last 3 games he started. What chemistry? I don't get why some fans think the team was rolling with McCown. Guess some fans have poor memories, because the win vs the Cowboys made people forget the losses vs the Rams and Vikings.

BINGO

When people say "He had the hot hand". I just cringe. lol, He was 1-2 in his last three starts vs teams with a combined record of 15-24-1.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BINGO

When people say "He had the hot hand". I just cringe. lol, He was 1-2 in his last three starts vs teams with a combined record of 15-24-1.

AND YET LOOKED 20X BETTER THAN CUTLER

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS

CUTLER APOLOGIST ARE FUNNY

always

but but but... they didn't block, d played terrible..

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fan with an Aaron Rogers avatar?^^^

You lose a bet?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS

CUTLER APOLOGIST ARE FUNNY

always

but but but... they didn't block, d played terrible..

I love how people who defend Cutler against absurd claims, such as blaming him for the loss last night are labeled as; "apologists".

Now... THAT's funny. :laugh3:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Die...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So wait... your dumb ass actually thinks the Bears should re-sign "Big Game" for $15-$20 mil a year when the Defense is in total shambles, and our back-up QB has posted better numbers???

ROFLMAO... Hahahahahaha...!!!

WoW... what an idiot you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said any of that, I told you to die. Lets get that expedited as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance.