• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marty !

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty, what can you say. One of the top players ever. Quite a feat to score four goals in one game.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he needs to be on team canada yzerman needs to do the right thing and add this guy to the roster

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to MStL for just doing what he's been doing for about 10 years now.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it seem to you that Marty aside from that game where he got four goals has slowed a bit as the season has gone. Such as skating slower , having trouble passing and receiving the puck, getting roughed up in the corners, and what used to be his strong suit takeaways much less than giveaways lately. I'm getting so I'd rather see Johnson on the puck than Marty. Perhaps Stevie Y saw that also hence the Olympic snub. Marty will always have a nose for the net, that's the last thing that goes.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it seem to you that Marty aside from that game where he got four goals has slowed a bit as the season has gone. Such as skating slower , having trouble passing and receiving the puck, getting roughed up in the corners, and what used to be his strong suit takeaways much less than giveaways lately. I'm getting so I'd rather see Johnson on the puck than Marty. Perhaps Stevie Y saw that also hence the Olympic snub. Marty will always have a nose for the net, that's the last thing that goes.
I think it may have more to do with him getting passed over for the olympics! like yzerman or not he threw a bomb in that lightning locker room! cooper has done a good job trying to keep this calm! lots of are young guys look up to marty!