• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett calls on white QB's to back Kaep

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even certain the Ravens made an offer.

Seattle didn't.

And Elway didn't really either when you come down to it.

Where is the salary demand you speak of? I've paid close attention and never heard one.

The Alouettes were not worthy of his talents. He's an NFL QB. Not a Manziel.

No he's not. He's an unemployed wanna-be NFL QB. Who's a poor mans Louis Farrakhan wanna-be.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re individuals free to back whatever and whoever they wish.

Is this the Bennett that had the fake profiling deal in Vegas?

That was his brother Michael. I still remember viemating( sp) his innocence a few years back.

Good player but a piece of work. Still remember when he stole a cop's bike( non motorcycle) and rode around celebrating the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP win

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even certain the Ravens made an offer.

Seattle didn't.

And Elway didn't really either when you come down to it.

Where is the salary demand you speak of? I've paid close attention and never heard one.

The Alouettes were not worthy of his talents. He's an NFL QB. Not a Manziel.

Understandable but do you want to know why????

He still thinks a NFL starter and demands to be paid as such???

Hank. Me and you have a understanding and I think you are a rational poster and one of the better posters here.

But no team in their right mind pay 12-15 million per year, AGAIN FOR THE POINT PER YEAR, for a backup QB!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A gif, there are actually gifs of this( which is awesome), of what the bicycle story I was taking about....

DUAJDho.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kaep was good enough to start for an NFL team he would be on an NFL team.

Don’t want to keep disagreeing with you even though I really disagree with you on the Eagles cap and players having rights too I always respected you but...
Didn’t Kaep sue the NFL for collusion and win?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they caused friction they would be sitting too. When Kap got benched, he started all the drama, the pig socks and wearing communist shirts , fuck him. He became an Uncle Tom to the parents that raised him, mom didn't agree with his stance

An Uncle Tom is someone who sells out blacks to act white. He’s definitely not that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t want to keep disagreeing with you even though I really disagree with you on the Eagles cap and players having rights too I always respected you but...
Didn’t Kaep sue the NFL for collusion and win?
No, they settled, for apparently not that much.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Uncle Tom is someone who sells out blacks to act white. He’s definitely not that.
He acts like someone who “stands” for
Something, and is getting paid for it, actions aren’t speaking, besides some knees.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick and his argument, is a joke.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He acts like someone who “stands” for
Something, and is getting paid for it, actions aren’t speaking, besides some knees.

I kind of respect the guy. He has to understand that the majority of NFL fans don’t want to hear it. We just want to be entertained but he has donated millions to what he believes in. I think he needs a strategic planner because most NFL fans are middle America and don’t understand his views and don’t care. But he’s is in a bad position. A lot of prominent blacks in high positions get ripped by the black community for not doing enough. So he’s screwed either way.

He just needs to learn he to better express his points.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still a thing?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of respect the guy. He has to understand that the majority of NFL fans don’t want to hear it. We just want to be entertained but he has donated millions to what he believes in. I think he needs a strategic planner because most NFL fans are middle America and don’t understand his views and don’t care. But he’s is in a bad position. A lot of prominent blacks in high positions get ripped by the black community for not doing enough. So he’s screwed either way.

He just needs to learn he to better express his points.
Respect him for what? what did he do that was so great? He has donated over a million, of the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS he has from nike, the nfl , settlements etc, a miniscule fraction. He is doing nothing besides being the face of NIKE. WHo has been paying his bills for some time. THe guy has had chances, and turned them down. I dont get it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they settled, for apparently not that much.

Yeah. I don’t know all the specifics. Some say the NFL wants the problem to go away. Some say they admitted they were wrong by paying him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I don’t know all the specifics. Some say the NFL wants the problem to go away. Some say they admitted they were wrong by paying him
well, could be either, we dont know. We do know that the amount wasnt nearly or anywhere close to as large as thought. For all those years of" fight", he sure didnt get much

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could go either way

What could go either way?
An Uncle Tom is a black person who sells out blacks to gain favor with whites. That sure ain’t Kaepernick and calling a black person an Uncle Tom is right up there with the N word

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, could be either, we dont know. We do know that the amount wasnt nearly or anywhere close to as large as thought. For all those years of" fight", he sure didnt get much

How much was it again?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect him for what? what did he do that was so great? He has donated over a million, of the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS he has from nike, the nfl , settlements etc, a miniscule fraction. He is doing nothing besides being the face of NIKE. WHo has been paying his bills for some time. THe guy has had chances, and turned them down. I dont get it

I respect him for taking on the issue of racism in America and the problem with some cops killing blacks.
It kind of reminds me of the LA riots.
The black community was complaining for decades they got treated unfairly by the police. When the Rodney King videos came out they said, “See, we finally have proof”... and then we get not guilty.
He made a lot of mistakes along the way but trying to use your platform to change injustice is admirable