• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett calls on white QB's to back Kaep

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep isn't even serious about his so-called 'cause'. He's a clown.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 pages on what Bennett has to say....

Slow news day I suppose

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make your bed, you lay in it.

Certain players can get away with a circus following them everywhere and teams will tolerate it. Others aren't good enough to warrant it. It's always been that way... always will.

That's not just the case in sports either. Plenty of people out there have the skill set for a profession or a job which simply does not want them. Inviting attention on yourself, especially in a manner which polarizes you... it comes with a price.

A stop-gap QB for a rebuild or a backup for a good team ain't worth the stage show that he brings along with him. Plenty of guys around who are as qualified for that sort of a job or close to it... and you don't have to worry about fan protests and media frenzy's. It's an easy decision.
:first:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this ad but haven't seen it or any others of his in a long time. Is Nike still using him?

that video sucks, the commentary is awful. The cuts to kaep are stupid. It also promotes that ur dreams and actions are not good enough unless your the GOAT

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if ELWAY wanted him, he must be great. ELWAY is MONEY when it comes to picking quarterbacks!

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many of you think of the Police when the anthem plays?

Kaeperdick trying to link the two was bullshit from the start. It makes my blood boil to see these assholes that make millions of dollars a week cry about what a lousy country this is. So they kneel on national TV to show how fucking offended they are. after the season do they go to the inner cities and help the poor oppressed people they protested for...OR do they go to some tropical paradise to live like Kings...or buy a new Mansion or another luxury car? Kaepernick is out of the NFL, was he Blackballed? I hope so, it's just a shame Nike is paying this fuckstick otherwise he would just fade away

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect him for taking on the issue of racism in America and the problem with some cops killing blacks.
It kind of reminds me of the LA riots.
The black community was complaining for decades they got treated unfairly by the police. When the Rodney King videos came out they said, “See, we finally have proof”... and then we get not guilty.
He made a lot of mistakes along the way but trying to use your platform to change injustice is admirable

Nonsense! He was actually fined for calling another player the "N" word during a game. He's a POS who was losing his starting gig and wanted to stay relevant, the end!

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that video sucks, the commentary is awful. The cuts to kaep are stupid. It also promotes that ur dreams and actions are not good enough unless your the GOAT

Disagree. The point is to inspire a higher degree of self-motivation.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense! He was actually fined for calling another player the "N" word during a game. He's a POS who was losing his starting gig and wanted to stay relevant, the end!

Bro a show about your descendants is on at 10 tonight on AMC just in case you didn't know

NOS4A2

@FaCe-LeE-uS likes horror stuff too

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@rjshull any comments there bud, or just the drive by's

On your stupidity? Nope! On your lack knowledge on how horrible of a QB Kaep was when he was leading my 49ers? Nope. Your lack of knowledge on his stats including, AY/A, NY/A, ANY/A, SK%, all of which he is in the bottom 10 QBs, not just starters.

His TT was the 10th worst in ‘16, same with his CAY, his AYD was 9th worst, AGG% was the worst, 2nd worst expected completion percentage, the worst was Gabbart. In ‘16 this is out of 39 QBs that had more than 128 attempts. Look at his ‘15 stats and you see the same crappy stats.

What morons like you fail to realize is that he is not blackballed, he just cannot play QB,on top of that he has turned down backup jobs. It was his ego that had kept him out of the NFL. When Michael Vick says you suck, then you suck.