• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dana White set up deal for Brady n Gronk to Raiders gets 86ed by Gruden at last minute

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably on the late freight as usual, but didn't see anything come up relating to the thread title so I'm posting it. Interesting.

About an hour after I saw the initial report with White. The GMA crawler had a header where Gronk co-signed what White was claiming.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders would have been more interesting with those 2.....but they dont win a SB like they did in Tampa. Still would have been lucky to make the playoffs even with them. Tom and Gronk dont play defense.

The NFL really needs to be investigating this story as well. Why the hell was White involved if it didnt involve outside dollars?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders would have been more interesting with those 2.....but they dont win a SB like they did in Tampa. Still would have been lucky to make the playoffs even with them. Tom and Gronk dont play defense.

The NFL really needs to be investigating this story as well. Why the hell was White involved if it didnt involve outside dollars?
Brady would've been under a whole lot more duress as well. They made the right move going to Tampa Bay.

Yeah, it is odd Dana White being minutes away from being the author of one of the more shocking NFL moves in the 2000s.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, sounds like its possible the Raiders were circumventing tampering rules.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden prevented it from happening. Maybe the raiders really did leak those emails. Also Brady had said in an interview “I couldn’t believe they wanted that mfr over me at qb” must’ve been talking about carr